Tuesday 13 September 2022

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 29

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 1 — Chapter 5 Civil War Part 4



Sponsored Chapter



— — —



By the time I woke up, most of the preparations were in place. Ten elite members of Foranada’s Knights were to be sent as reinforcements were already on standby, and support supplies had already been loaded onto wagons. In addition, an actual plan for managing the Foranada territory during my absence had been submitted.


All that remained were minor adjustments, which should be done in the morning. After that, we should be able to leave just after noon.




“Fuwaaaaaah~”




I yawned and went to the dining hall to eat breakfast before we left. We don't have much time to spare, so I walk around looking over the submitted documents.


The speed-reading skill I had developed in my previous life came in handy, and by the time I sat down in the dining hall, I had read through the stack of papers, which were several centimeters thick.


Thanks to the hard work of my subordinates, there were no corrections to be made.


As soon as I was seated, breakfast was already served. The time I have to wait was practically zero because I had told them the time when we were going to have a meal last night.


At the same time, Caron enters the room. She adjusts her schedule to make sure she and I have the same meal time.




“Good morning, Onii-sama.”

“Good morning.”




Caron usually greets me in a friendly, innocent manner, but this morning she was a little less clear-headed.


Perhaps she was sleepy because she had attended the meeting until late last night. Although she didn’t yawn, she was blinking her eyes many times. It was amazing that she was able to get up properly.


Caron's breakfast was also served as she sits down. Then we started eating together.


I haven't seen Orca yet, but it was rare for him to have breakfast with us. Rather, he often skipped breakfast.


Orca wasn’t a morning person. He seemed to have low blood pressure and could not think straight in the morning.


Since we went to bed late last night, our breakfast time was later than usual, but it would be around noon when Orca would come to the cafeteria.


That's why Caron and I were enjoying our meal togethe—




“What’s going on, Zechs-niii!!!”




Orca, who wasn’t expected to show up for another two hours, rushed into the dining room with great speed.


He was so agitated that he rushed over to me. Then, he grabbed both of my shoulders and brought his face close enough to kiss me.


(Tired: KISS???)


I knew that kissing my adoptive brother, no matter how adorable he looked, wasn’t a good idea. So I place my hands between us and tried to persuade him to calm down.


(Tired: Aw…)




“You’re too close. First of all, calm down and we’ll talk.”

“There’s no time for that! Please explain it to me right now!”




However, he didn’t listen to me. He didn't seem to hear a word I said, and he kept pulling me closer and closer to him.


Uwaaah, Did our lips just touch slightly? Wait, that’s dangerous!


It was possible to forcibly pull away from him, but doing so with Orca, who was in an agitated state, could result in injury.


The response depends on which is the priority….but I have no time left to think about it.


When I thought that, the force that was grabbing me suddenly weakened. Is he at his limit?


I looked around to see what was going on and saw Caron standing behind Orca. She had her hands around his waist and was pulling hard to pull him off of me.


That’s right, I should have asked for help from Caron and the servants. It seems I was more confused than I thought.


With two people's strength, it was possible to take care of Orca without injuring him. That’s I worked in tandem with Calon and managed to pull him off of me.


After that, Calon started lecturing Orca in a furious and agonizing manner, and he finally regained his composure.


When he calmed down, I looked at Orca, who sitting in a seiza position in front—Caron made him do it—and asked,




“Well then, what’s wrong?”



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Well, I had an idea, but I wanted to hear it from his own mouth just in case.


Then, He began to explain what had happened after he woke up.




“I just woke up a few minutes ago. You see, I had a hard time sleeping because of everything that happened last night….So, when I was getting ready in the morning, one of the servants said to me, 'We're going to Baron Byakudai’s territory first thing in the afternoon, so please prepare.’ I had no idea what they were talking about. I asked him what they meant, and they replied that Zechs-nii had decided to send a rescue mission…”

“You were so surprised that you acted like that?”

“Un…”



Orca blushed with embarrassment as he nodded.


That image of him doing so was so destructive that I couldn’t believe that he was a guy. The way he look right now was exactly like a beautiful girl.


My sister was definitely the best, but Orca could follow her in terms of cuteness. That’s why it made me wonder why was he a guy?


…Wait, I don’t have time to think about that.


I then shook my head to get back to my bewildered thoughts.




“…Is it true what the servants said…?”




Orca asked hesitantly.


The tone of his voice was filled with anxiety and anticipation. There was a hint of hope that he wanted to hang on to at any moment.


After all, even if he had made up his mind beforehand, if there was a chance that his real family would be saved, he would want to extend his hand. Of course, he's only seven years old.


Then in order to wipe away Orca's anxiety, I tried my best to make her smile and speak softly.




“It’s true. We’re going to help your family, and you’re coming with us.”

“M-Me too…?”




His eyes widened as he said so. He didn't seem to think that he would be accompanying us.


Emotionally, I didn't want him to go with us either. But having Orca, who was a local in that territory, would be useful.


More than anything else, it was obvious that if I told him about the reinforcements, he would strongly desire to go with me. Rather than forcing him to act on his own, it was easier to manage him by keeping him close at hand.


At first, Orca didn't understand the situation, but he seems to have gradually grasped the situation. His eyes sparkled and stood up vigorously, saying,





“Then I’m going to prepare to leave!”

“All right, The scheduled departure time is one o'clock in the afternoon, which is three hours from now. Pack your things before then.”

“Un!”




Orca replied briskly and left the dining hall.


His back did not reflect the gloomy mood he had been in yesterday. He no longer had to be concerned.




“Really, he’s such a headache, isn’t he?”




Caron said with a sigh while I was feeling relieved.


It seemed that she was taken aback by Orca's attitude earlier.


But seeing her like that, I couldn't help but laughed.




“Fufufu.”

“D-Did I say something wrong?”

“No, it’s nothing.”




Caron asks me in a confused way, but I just shook my head and kept my mouth shut.


However, the smile on my face was still there. Because of that, Caron’s giving me a questioning gaze.


But please forgive me. Right now, Caron’s shrugging her shoulders, but it was her, of all people, who was the most energetic in the recent turmoil.


She was more worried about Orca than anyone else and persuaded me to move.


But, That's not all. I believe she was also the one who communicated with my subordinates, although they didn’t tell me about it. Perhaps she suggested something like, “I am sure Onii-sama will take action for Orca.”


I’m very glad that my sister had come to this point in her life where she could think of others. I couldn't stand the joy of being able to feel Caron's growth.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sponsored Chapter 15/3$


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






10 comments:

  1. This is ridiculous. Are the servants and army really going to follow the commands of a 7 year old kid without checking with the father, the acting Count??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree... where are his parents lol?

      Delete
    2. Did you not read? His father was ousted by him and is probably sent away or in house arrest and is described as a generally useless person

      Delete
    3. His father is kinda useless and that's exactly why he is the head now,also don't forget that for that world standards and technically for his own skills he is considered as a genius so he isn't your average 7 years old kid

      Delete
  2. This are going smothy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope it gets revealled that Orca is actually a girl pretending to be a boy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's no hope man.He confirmed that Orca is a boy in the bath.

      Delete
    2. Disguise magic/tool maybe?
      I mean this a a fantasy world. So I wouldn't be surprised if a gender bending fruit pops up.

      Delete
    3. All we can do is hope

      Delete