Tuesday 7 September 2021

I Was Confessed To And Got Dumped, So I Devoted Myself To My Hobbies, But Things Somehow Got Out Of Hand? Chapter 11

 I Was Confessed To And Got Dumped, So I Devoted Myself To My Hobbies, But Things Somehow Got Out Of Hand? Chapter 11 

TL Note: Last post for today, I'll try to upload faster next time, thanks for the support as always. 

Chapter 11: A singer's true ability



"Haa...Haa… I finally made it." 



It was around 30 minutes past 1pm.


Although I was panting hard, I finally made it to the Karaoke place where Konoha and Lumi-chan were waiting. 


A sign saying [Karaoke Lion] entered my sight. 


Why Lion you ask? According to my best friend Tenrai-kun: [Scream out like a lion]


...Apparently 


Yeah, I have no idea what he means. 


After I stabilized my breathing, I went inside. 


I already heard from Konoha what the room number was, so after asking one of the staff where it was, I directly went there. 


Both of them are incredibly shy, so the room will probably be in an unbearably silent atmosphere. 


I have to do something and change that atmosphere! 


I gathered courage and went inside the room. 



"Lumi-chan is so cute." 


"Auta! [Help!]" 



Once I entered, In the corner of the room which was fairly cool, Konoha was hugging Lumi-chan like a doll. 



"Ah, You're slow." 


"Auta!" 


"I'll apologize, so why don't you let go of those hands hugging her?" 


"Muu…" 



Konoha released her grip reluctantly. 


*shiver shiver*


Lumi-chan hid behind me with frightened eyes. 



[Konoha-san is scary.] 



A LIME message came. 


Oh you poor thing. 


I patted her head. 


The silver hair was smooth and felt good to the touch. 



"Uhehehe." 


"Have you calmed down." 



She nodded. 



"Do you two know each other?" 



Seeing the two of us, Konoha askes. 



"I met her at a cafe once." 


"So jealous…" 


"Do you want to go together next time?" 


"Of course you're gonna be treating." 


"Sure…" 



This time Lumi-chan pulled on my parka. 



[Do you know Konoha-san?] 


LIMEでメッセージが送られてくる。


She sent on LIME. 



"Yeah, my childhood friend." 



When I said so, she made a face as if she was convinced. 



"You two gathered together to familiarize yourselves with each other, right?" 



The two of them nodded. 



"How did it turn into that situation?" 


"That is… I thought a man would come, but it turned out to be this cute girl, so I just…"


"Are you some sort of criminal?" 


"Lumi-chan is too cute, like how quiet she is, and her mannerisms." 


"Are you some sort of criminal? " 


"I meant to stop when Haruto arrived but my body didn't want to let go of Lumi-chan." 


"Are you some sort of criminal? " 



I criticized Konoha. 



"In the first place wasn't it Konoha who asked for my help?" 


"Yeah, but it's fine now, please go home." 


"Are you a demon?" 


*shiver shiver shiver*



With Konoha saying [please go home], Lumi-chan who was behind me started shaking her head vigorously. 



[Please don't go home, I'll be assaulted!] 


"Since Lumi-chan is scared, I'll stay." 


"It can't be, are you planning to interfere with yuri?" (TL Note: Girls love) 


"Why are you bringing yuri into this!?" 


ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー


Calming down, Konoha and Lumi-chan are facing each other while I sit beside Lumi-chan. 



"I don't understand." 


"We decided through rock paper scissors so it can't be helped, right?" 


"Ehehe." 



Konoha who's in a bad mood. 


Lumi-chan who's the opposite and in a good mood. 



"Ok then, in the meantime, show us the ability of the singer [Konoha]." 


"Buu." 


"This is a Karaoke, you know?" 



Do you even understand that we've lost 40 minutes because of you!? 



"It can't be helped, I'll sing so Amatsu Atsume-sensei won't hate me." 


"I think you're already hated though…"


"Did you say something?" 


"No, I didn't say anything…" 



Quickly operating the machine, a vocaloid song started playing. 


This is the song with the highest views on Konoha's channel. 



"La-" (TL Note: In case you didn't notice the author just omitted the singing.)



I got goosebumps. 


She's good. 


The proper pitch, vibrato, and a voice that sticks to your ears. 



"Fuu, done." 



Me and Lumi-chan answered by clapping. 



"It was…  amazing." 


"Yeah, it was really good." 


"Fufun, do you understand now?" 



Konoha smugly raised her chest. 



"You really are a singer…"


"I still have other cover songs." 


"Please sing some more." 


"leave it to me." 



With fast control, she chose songs one after the other. 


And for a while it was Konoha's stage. 


Without drinking that much, she sang 5 songs. 


It seems there was a song that Lumi-chan knew as well since she clapped her hands to the beat.



“Fuu… I’m tired.”


“Good work, I’ll bring you some drinks, what do you want?”


“Orange juice.”


“What about Lumi-chan?”


[I still have some left, so I’m fine.]



Is the message she sent.



“Then I’m going.”


“Have a safe trip.”


“Fufu, the hindrance has finally gone away.”


“Hii-!”


“If you lay your hands on Lumi-chan, I’ll forcefully send you home.”



I warned her and then headed towards the drink bar near the entrance.


I’ll head to the bathroom first though.


When I tried going out of the bathroom, the door opened.



“Oh, sorry.”



A person with a large physique entered.


I feel like I’ve seen this person somewhere before…


I didn’t think about it too much and headed towards the drink bar.



“Ahaha, Natsumi you’re putting in too much!”


“Isn’t it fine Mayuyun! The more you put in the better it will taste!”



I heard a familiar voice.



“Ah…”



I met the person I least wanted to meet.


The one before my eyes was the person who dumped me a few days ago, Hiiragi Mayu.


TL Note: ...I'm really sorry about the cliffhanger orz



3 comments: