Thursday 9 September 2021

The Wicked Princess Plans for Her Life C-006

 
The Wicked Princess Plans for Her Life C-006
The Wicked Princess Plans for Her Life

Anyway, the banquet hall was quickly filled with a chaos mixture by those who ran away in a hurry and those who confronted the demonic beast.


As it continued to be noisy outside, it was clear that this was not the only monster that entered from the barrier.


"I can't believe it…!"


”How the hell is this monster!”


“D, Dad!”


The First Prince and the Second Princess were shocked, leaving the Second Crown Prince to find their father.


"Rubelio!"


"Come over here! Hurry!"


The people who were so calm about the situation were of course in a frenzy.


The royal guards, who were guarding inside and outside the banquet hall, dealt with the beast and evacuated people quickly.


There were bluish mana stone barriers that were seen in several places inside the banquet hall.


“kieeg!”


Breaking the window, a couple more monsters stormed into the banquet hall.


‘Waaa, it feels strange, it's really a mess.’


Looking at this chaotic scene, vividly I felt that I really had returned to the past.


"Princess!"


Margaret called out and rushed to me in a hurry.


“Ouch, help!”


“Heaven!”


At the same time, I witnessed one person falling on the ground after being hit by evacuees.


It was the First Prince Euclid.


Unlike the second prince and the second princess who had already evacuated well along with the adults, he was in trouble alone.


Honestly, no matter how chaotic the situation is, it doesn't make sense that no one takes care of him.


But let's move on, this is probably a loophole.


Just like an ordinary clichéd story, 《The Princess Asphodel》 explicitly gives the protagonist a chance to get to know her brother at the beginning of the novel.


This was a development to win his favor as the protagonist Asphodel was injured when saving the first prince who was almost attacked by a demonic beast.


However, am I out of my mind hurting myself instead of him?


Bullsh-, there's no such loyalty between us.


"Ahh!"


“Kyag!”


But still I pulled up the first prince and threw him toward Margaret.


I didn't mean to help the first prince because he was pretty, but because it was good to erase the debt now.


““Keueeeg!”


Before I could think more, a monster rushed toward me.


"Da-, it's dangerous!"


"Princess!"


Certainly, if I were really five years old, I might have slumped down tremblingly.


It's not that I'm not scared at all right now.


But is it because I died twice?


Certainly, it felt like the cowardness had disappeared a long time ago.


“Kiieg!”


Yap!” 


I picked up something that fell nearby and shoved it into the monster's open mouth.


It was the chrysanthemum Asphodel flower of Rosantina that decorated the banquet hall.


Pug!” 


“Kkiieeee.......!”


The monster whose tongue was stabbed by a sharp flower branch roared and twisted their bodies.


The chrysanthemum of Rosantina, which is decorated at every important imperial event, contained a faint divine power.


Because the demonic beast and the divine power are incompatible, they have had the effect of temporarily stopping the demonic beast.


Of course, it wasn't enough to get rid of the demonic beast completely.


“Kyaaag!”


After being attacked by me, their eyes were turned upside down and the monster rushed to me more violently.


‘Oh, my. You're angry when you're the one who ruined someone else's birthday party.’


But there was no need to worry.


It's enough to buy a little time.


"Step back.”


The next moment, a golden wave flashed in front of my eyes.


Even though I was already predicting the situation, it was so bright that I had to lower my eyelids unconsciously.


Splash…!


When I opened my eyes again after a while, I saw a woman with halo and sparkling golden hair was slaughtering the monster with her bare hands.


"Your Majesty…!”


“Princess, prince! Are you okay?"


Guards rushed in when they noticed a misfortune on this side while dealing with the monsters elsewhere.


Margaret also ran with a pale face and hugged me.


"My god, my princess! Did you get hurt anywhere?!"


The golden hair woman who had completely dealt with the monster looked back at me still with her dazzling halo on her back. 


It is unbelievable that she was the one who instantly cut the breath of a monster many times larger than herself and still very relaxed with a boring gesture. 


It was so bloody looking the black and blue blood dripping from the head of a beast in a firm hand.


At first glance, she looked slender but she didn't look fragile at all. 


Perhaps there is no one in the world who exudes a stronger energy more than this?


While the surroundings were noisy, I made eye contact with her.


"You're not afraid of the beast."


A quiet voice echoed low above my head.


It wasn't a very loud voice but it was a strange tone that felt like it filled the eardrums.


I gulped down my saliva, feeling shivers on my back.


'Mother is scarier than the demonic beast…’


She was Aspodel's mother, La Bellica Gloriana Esmeralda. The Emperor of Rosantina.


Because of its long name, it was usually just called Emperor La Bellica.


With her golden hair and eyes shining like the sun, she was the great ruler of Rosantina, where I live now.


It also called the emperor La Bellica the reign of the goddess Demethea and I thought I could fully understand that there were many people who followed her deeply.


She had a charisma that it would not be unfair even if she were exploited as a screen wiper for the rest of her life.


Emperor La Bellica who glanced at her other children in the distance looked back at me again and tilted her head.


“Other princesses and princes are not doing well. Is it because she's Roxanne's daughter?"


But what kind of distant speech is this?


Asphodel is also your daughter…


It's not like my father can make a child by himself.


"Your Majesty, I've taken care of all the monsters who stormed into the banquet hall!"


At that time, the guards announced the end of the incident.


The eyes of Emperor La Bellica also left me.


"Outside?"


"Master Roxanne took the lead and solved it."


"Calm people down and treat the injured."


"Yes!"


While Margaret looked over my condition, my mother arranged the situation in the banquet hall.


"Your Majesty! Your-, Your Majesty!"


But today's affair wasn't over there.


A court lady who jumped in from outside the banquet hall hurriedly said in front of my mother.


"There's a fire in the Rosarium!"


At that moment, I felt the energy emanating from my mother's body shaking dangerously.


“In the Rosarium?”


It was natural.


Because the 'Rosarium' that came out of the mouth of the court lady now was the sanctuary of Rosantina that should never be destroyed.


"Yes! It is said that an accident occurred while preventing a monster from running rampant. Fortunately, it was extinguished right away, but the area where the fire spread is an exclusion area... I think you should go quickly now.”


Soon there was a creepy smile on my mother's lips.


"They have big liver. But if they really want to be completely destroyed by my hand, then I will do as they wish." 


The head of the demonic beast held in my mother's hand was mercilessly dumped in a pool of dark blue blood.


Today was the moment when the white monsters, who came in fearlessly breaking through the barrier of the imperial palace, announced that they would soon disappear without leaving a single toenail on the ground of Rosantina.


"Your Majesty, I'll follow you."


"You don't have to. Stay and send the people in the banquet hall back.”


Her other husband came forward belatedly, but my mother left the banquet hall with her fluttering clothes and attendants only.


The inside of the banquet hall was broken and shattered here and there making it look truly disastrous.


The corpse of the demonic beast that the guards and mother had disposed of and the dark blue blood that flowed from it made the floor almost impossible to stand on.


Fortunately, there seemed to be no fatalities.


As far as I remember, there were some injuries that day but no one died.


‘Hmm? Come to think of it, I think I'm forgetting something.’


I looked around for a moment and realized what I had forgotten.


‘Father's present!’


"Princess, where are you going now?"


"I left something over there."


"Then come with me." 


I ran with Margaret and took out a blue ribbon box hidden in the safe zone earlier and cherished it in my heart.


Then on my way back, I saw the first prince that I threw at Margaret earlier.


‘Oh, right. He was there, too.’


Others were taking care of the first prince, who was a little stunned.


He pretended to be mature a while ago, but now he looked a little older.


'Well, once you've paid off the debt, you don't need to worry about it any more.'


Then I heard my father's voice calling me anxiously.


With a loud sound flapping wings, a blue divine beast flew into the broken banquet hall window.


My father jumped from it.


It seemed that he had been caught up in the affair outside and rushed to me after the situation was over.



Previous || Next



Note:

  • yap is a slang term from yes.

  • pug! — the original text “푹!” is an sfx when someone thrust stuff deeply/ completely.

  • cut the breath means kill to death.

  • big liver also means so much guts/ over-confident.


Extra note — 


Since it's a Korean historical setting, the author used historical dialogue, so some translation turned a bit stiff and formal when I tried to translate it.


Also there will be tons of sfx since there will be a lot of fighting scenes happening inside the novel, but since I'm bad at it I will only romanize it from the original text. Sincerely apologize in advance. *bow*


2 comments:

  1. I only like the father everyone else is just trash 🗑️btw thanks for the chapter 😊

    ReplyDelete