Monday 6 September 2021

The Wicked Princess Plans for Her Life C-001

 


Chapter 1; How to live as a wanker in devastated parenting novel



According to my memory, today is the day when the young 2nd Prince was almost poisoned.


[Asphodel! Hey, there's poison in the second prince teacup!]


[Wow, look at that black thing. A sip of that would be a big deal and you'd totally be killed?]


I stroked the two weasels whispering on my knees with both hands and turned to where the second prince was.


Afterwards, I was shocked by what caught my eye and clicked my tongue.


‘Oh, it's so dark. Every time you eat something like that, you look like a skinny twisted green onion.’


Today's tea time was held in an outdoor garden even though it was quite a hot day. Still, there was a mana stone around the table to cool down the area, so attendees did not have to suffer from the heat.


Using a mana stone to enjoy hot tea outside on this hot summer day.


It's new and costly, but this kind of luxury was typical of this palace.


This is the palace where you can melt gold and play it in the water.


"Rubelio, you don't seem to be feeling well today. There's a lot of new snacks from the East, but you don't taste them."


"Ah... I don't feel good because I have an upset stomach."


"Oh, well, at least have some tea. It's a medicinal tea in the north, so it'll make you feel much better."


The second prince couldn't resist the pressure surrounding him and reluctantly reached out the teacup in front of him.


The poison in there was only visible to me and my familiar.


The poison accumulated in the body of the second prince has also become very thick.


So if you leave it as it is, it is certain that he will wander through life and death for a while, as in the novel.


He used to act like he didn't like me every time he saw me, so I should just pretend not to know, but I was too nice to do that.


‘Pio. Kino, go!’


[Let's go!]


[Coming!]


My weasels jumped up to the table as if they had been waiting.


tadadadag! 


"Ugh, what is this!"


"Isn't it the pet of the third Princess?"


There was a commotion among those enjoying tea time when my cute familiar ran across the table.


Pio, a white weasel, made a fuss on the table and caught people's attention.


"Kyao!"


Meanwhile, the spotted weasel Kino, who ran to his destination, swung his white cotton bat relentlessly.


Puck!


"Argh!"


The teacup held by the second prince hit Kino's front foot and flew away.


"These, these! Damn rats!"


The father of the second prince, who was usually dissatisfied with my familiar, jumped out of his seat, losing his usual elegance.


"What are you doing? Get them right now!"


I can't help it.


It's time for me to step up.


‘God, allow me to be a righteous rascal again today.’


I prayed reverently to the goddess and inhaled.


"Don't bother my babies!”


The loud voice from the vessel resonated throughout the garden.


As I pulled the lace cloth over my knees violently, the mugs and cakes on the table flew into the sky.


People's shaky eyes swam through the air like swarms of salmon. It's a mess!


Clang!


The tea and utensils, including the poisoned teacup, fell to the floor and were crushed.


My familiar were laughing wickedly, and ate up the snacks they had snatched.


The peaceful tea time in the garden ended shortly.


"Oh, Asphodel! What is going on!"


"Hua, my lady!"


‘You're steadily accumulating points like this today.’


One day in the middle of summer, about two months after she experienced her third life as a Princess in the novel.


I have to go back in time to explain the story that led me to build my reputation as a wicked princess.




Chapter 2; Beware of the author's curse




"Is the author crazy..."


The cell phone I was holding fell on my face in vain.


I was completely thrown out by the shocking ending of the web novel I was reading.


《The Princess Aspodel》.


As the simple title suggests, it was a romance fantasy novel that began with the childhood of the heroine who was reincarnated as a Princess.


It was not a very fresh story in the genre of parenting novel, but the well-written cliche is delicious. 


Still, this novel was a little unusual, not a father, but a mother who was the emperor.


Royal families didn’t have women give birth directly. Rather it was through the blessings of the Gods that brought forth the descendants. The elements mixed with fantasy were quite interesting. 


The harmony of the father, brother and sister, and scene stealer supporting actors was delicious.


The beauty of this genre is that the cute heroine is loved by her family and will spread a cool cider?


In this novel, all such trendy elements were seasoned.


「"I picked it up on the way. Take it if you like, Asphodel."」


The Emperor Mother is like a lioness who gives off cool vibes.


Strong, beautiful and indifferent to everything in the world, those attractive qualities was the reason this novel received the reader's affection.


「"Adel, Dad can do anything for you. So always smile like you do now."」


There was a father who was beautiful and kind-hearted like a deer.


Although the appearance was elegant and beautiful like a deer, he was as popular as my mother was because he was quietly cold to others and friendly only to his wife and daughter.


「"My little sister. If anyone bothers you, just tell me. We'll get rid of them." 


"I can't sleep without my sister, either. Please come and hold my hand."」


Of course, brothers who can't live without the heroine can't be left out.


It's even more exciting with cute and cool siblings.


「"Your glory is my joy, and your happiness is the reason for my life. Princess, you are my only God."」


Even the stunning male protagonists and sub-men who were indispensable to the romance genre came out from time to time to raise the excitement index.


In addition, the delicate control of strength and weakness that hits the back of the villain's head in a timely manner explodes the cider.


As a result, the novel was bound to be interesting.


'Kek, you also see the female protagonist grow in this taste.'


I didn't doubt that if the novel ends well, it will mark a huge milestone in the romance fantasy world.


By the way, did our author eat something wrong in the middle...?


‘What's wrong with the story all of a sudden?'


From the middle half of the refreshing story, large shit began to be thrown out of the blue.


It turned out that the powerful villains was suddenly  set up, and even the beasts ran uselessly like cockroaches.


The atmosphere of the cute novel became upsettingly gloomy.


No, author…?


Why do you suddenly become a scumbag when you're doing well?


I was very upset, but I tried to be calm.


Yes, the ground hardens after the rain, and if you're the heroine, you have to overcome this much adversity!


Our author is doing this because he has an idea!


Then the heroine's father died.


While protecting the heroine in the beasts invasion, his whole body was torn to shreds and killed with only one arm left.


‘Ah, shit…’ 


Fortunately, thanks to her father's heartbreaking sacrifice, the beast invasion was cleared up, and the heroine was able to awaken her power and punish the villains.


So I thought the story had a happy ending.


But that wasn't the end of it.


As it turned out, the heroine's older brother was ambushed by the final villain who was still alive and died horribly, and her sickly little brother was brainwashed and became the villain's servant.


‘No, are you out of mind?’


That's not all.


Even the male protagonist, who was in a sweet romance with the heroine, was seriously injured while trying to save the heroine. She was in danger due to a flood of sacred power in the final battle with the villain, and became unable to hold the sword forever.


‘Damn……!’


Eventually, the novel was finished and a sign of completion appeared, leaving only a scar on everyone, even though the villain was punished at the end.


The unprecedented bad ending left the readers completely out of their minds.


-Author? The first part is over, right? Is part two a regression? Please say yesㅠㅠ


I had rather expected a regression or a resurrection ending, but as a result, it was a vain dream.


No matter how long I waited, no other news of the work was updated.


Perhaps because the readers were so angry, some time later, a complete review was posted on the author's personal site.







Note:

  • familiar is a contract beast
  • cool cider used to expressing refresh/ great and happy feeling
  • hits the back of the head have the same meaning as taking revenge


No comments:

Post a Comment