Monday 6 September 2021

The Wicked Princess Plans for Her Life C-002

 


[Thank you for loving 《The Princess Asphodel》so far!


I finished the story safely because of your love.


In fact, this novel started because I wanted to twist the framework of parenting.


Because in reality there is no story like a fairy tale that ends with everyone laughing happily.


The journey of Asphodel and the other characters ends here, but I hope their lives will be remembered in your mind for a long time.


Thank you again for reading 《The Princess Asphodel》so far!]




Is this a speech or a farting?


No, who wants to feel the harsh reality in a novel?


Why would Klise be a cliche in the first place!


A happy ending when it comes to parenting!


A happy ending when it comes to romance fantasy!


No matter how many hardships there are in the middle, the ending is a happy ending!


Wasn't this almost a promised rule in the genre?


Besides, the cover page is so cute. There was no word ‘blood’ in the introduction and keywords.


Did I pour out cash every month to see this ending? It's unfair and bitter!


You know the fans who turned their back are the scariest.


Perhaps there were many people who felt betrayed like me, yesterday's fans became today's haters and began to appear in the series window.


That one was me. 




-Everyone, don't read this novel because it's a waste of money. The greatest villain is the last to die!


-What a waste of cash. These days, dogs and cows can be authors, so these kinds of things can be serialized.


-If you're curious about the ending, please check the comments below.




Oh, why did I do that…


Is it because I was so angry I drank so much that I became blind?


If I had known I would be possessed by that novel, I would never have.




-The worst novel ever. It would be better than this if I wrote it.




A strange voice suddenly rang in my head when I was writing a criticism of the work with my comrades who had the same feelings as me in the comments section of the novel.




-If you're so confident, I'll give you a chance. You should try it yourself.




"Huh?"


Uhuh……


Without any questioning, my eyes suddenly became blurred and I lost consciousness.


And let's open our eyes again......


"Princess Asphodel! Congratulations on your fifth birthday!"


"What?"


I was cursed by the author, and I became the heroine in 《The Princess Asphodel》.


***


Of course, at first, I didn't even think I was in a real novel.


I was so absorbed in novels that I concluded that it was all a dream.


However, even if the days, the months, and the seasons changed I still didn't wake up.


Everyone called me 《Asphodel》.


Time passed by, I had no choice but to admit it.


The fact that I really entered the body of Asphodel, the heroine of this novel.


However, after exhaustion denial of reality, I tried to adapt to the situation.


I don't know if this is the author's curse or what, but wouldn't it be possible to go back home when you see a happy ending?


That's what the last voice I heard was.


I'll give you a chance if you're confident, so try it.


There was no other way for me, so I had no choice but to try.


By the way, I'm five years old. It's a perfect age to start with childhood, understand.


Why didn’t I begin as an infant?


Moreover, it’s true that there was a little excitement.


Even though the second half is screwed up, wasn't Asphodel your favorite novel to the point where you almost read it to your heart's content?


But I can't believe I can be the main character and live that life myself!


At this time, I was immersed in the groundless confidence that I would be able to see the happy ending of this story.


However, the role of the heroine of the childcare genre was not easy.


Think about it…


Just because a decent adult entered the body of a cute five-year-old girl, can she act like that age?


In addition, in the novel, Asphodel was a cute sunshine heroine who was slightly tactless and charming, and from here the gaps were too great.


‘I, I'm the sunshine…! Sunshine!’


Damn it, it really doesn't fit me.


What do I do with the future development and lines?


I can't do the same!


Since my original form is an adult, it was too much to spread natural cuteness around people like Asphodel in the novel.


However, for a stable happy ending, I tried to follow the flow of the novel as much as possible.


But as a result, my reality has become worse than fiction.


For now, it was largely due to the failure to build a strong affinity with the main characters of the novel.


「"I feel like you're wearing a mask all the time. Do you think that you can win the other person's heart with such fake favors without showing your sincerity? Throw away those vain expectations."」


Instead of being swayed by me, I was hit by my brother's words, which made me mentally distressed.


I guess so. I don't think Asphodel's bright and nice personality suits me......


In addition, as I followed the development of the novel and pretended to be close to him, he would have to doubt the taste of the person he liked. 


For that reason, the characters around the heroine, who should be believed and followed her words like iron stones, were uncooperative.


Of course, these are times when passive nuisance characters are not popular, so the special power that Asphodel has as buffs is not as weak as it is.


But it still can't be compared to the original heroine, and it was hard for me to take care of everything by myself.


So, due to the failure to stop the villains in time, there was a catastrophe in the novel world earlier than scheduled.


In the end, at the age of 17, I died because I couldn't stop the invasion of the bad guys and the beasts, just like a fish that met water.


It was a terrible ending that I could not go near, let alone the ending of the novel I had cursed for a long time in my previous life.


In the face of death, I hit the ground and regretted it.


'Oh, if I knew this would happen, I wouldn't waste my time pretending to be the heroine and following the development of the novel.'


If I had more time to poke around and beat up the villains, I wouldn't have died like this.


The Emperor's mother has always been indifferent to me.


In the novel, I thought about Asphodel’s character and approached her. If I was her, I’d die of fear.


Just by looking at her eyes, I feel creeped out.


The older sisters and brothers’ rejected me and turned a blind eye to me because I put the wrong foot in the first step.


Poor things, how I loved them when I read the novels, how can you be so cold to me?


My younger brother, who was lacking in affection, had a better relationship with me than other guys due to the low barriers to entry, but compared to the novel, it felt mediocre to me.


Perhaps that's why he seemed to be close to the final villain these days, but in the end, the invasion took place first and could not confirm whether he was blackened.


In addition, I could not even act the part of plausible main character, so this life was completely ruined.


My father, who had a special affection for his daughter from the beginning, was the only support in my short life.


However, he died earlier than I did in the novel while trying to save his daughter's life in the beast invasion.


I was heartbroken and sad, because I had grown attached to him.


Is everything really over like this?


Will I be able to go back to the original world even if I don't have a happy ending?


Or... am I really going to die like this?


What's going to happen to the people of this world?


Poof!


Just then, a golden handwriting appears in front of my hazy eyes.


-this nonsense development can't give the answer of regression.


-I really didn't want to say this, but I'd rather change the writer and use season 2 as a regression. I think it has a better presence.


It was a comment I wrote about the novel.


In my head, a strange voice that I heard before rang again.


-I'll give you one more chance. If you fail this time, you'll really die.


***


"Princess Asphodel! Congratulations on your fifth birthday!"


So now I'm back to my starting line.





Note:


  • fish that met water an idiom. In English you could translate this as: “being in your element” or being good at what you are doing “like a fish in the water”. It is usually a sudden occurrence as in entering a certain field and suddenly feeling completely comfortable in it.



Previous || Next

No comments:

Post a Comment