Tuesday 7 September 2021

The Wicked Princess Plans for Her Life C-005


"What's going on? What kind of commotion is this all about?"


My father gave a cold look to the court lady who stormed into my birthday banquet without permission.


Asked by my father, the court lady exclaimed urgently.


"There's a crack in the barrier behind the back of the west palace! We are currently recovering it quickly, but I think master Roxanne should come as soon as possible because the monsters are running rampant.”


At that moment, a disturbance broke out in the banquet hall.


My father's face also showed signs of shock.


"What? A crack in the barrier? How come I didn't get any signal?”


"The Tower of the Void is currently investigating the cause! Her Majesty on her way to the banquet hall heard the news and hurriedly went there. The movement of the monsters is unusual and she has told us to bring master Roxanne to her immediately, so please hurry!"


My father's eyes quickly turned sharp.


“Kuncha, please take good care of Asphodel.”


“I will stay with the children, so don't worry, go ahead.”


"Adele, I'll be right back."


Without delay, he left the banquet hall like the wind after entrusting me to the nearest 3rd Princess guard division.


"A crack in the barrier! I don't know what the hell is going on here."


“That's what I thought.”


I stood absent-mindedly with a gift box in my hand when my father left.


People were buzzing loudly.


Their tense but relaxed faces were familiar.


Despite this unprecedented commotion, it seemed that everyone did not think that the real barrier would be broken and a demonic beast would invade the Imperial Palace.


"Heh, I don't know what an ominous omen this is on the Third Princess birthday."


“I mean. It's a barrier that hasn't had any problems since I was in charge of the Tower of the Void..."


Some tactile person glanced at me while my father was away.


My father, Roxanne Hiserion, was from a prestigious bloodline and also 4th Prince family member, he almost dominated everyone as mother's favorite person.


So I used to buy the vigilance and vilification of my mother's other husband or the forces supporting them.


In addition, I'd like to add a bit of self-interest…


Unlike his graceful and beautiful appearance like a white heron, he was the first one-of-the-top divine beast summoner and a great beast hunter in Rosantina.


Every time the beasts crossed the barrier and made a commotion, it was my father who stood in the vanguard and took the lead in eradicating it.


When I saw the way he rode the divine beast and cut through the wind he looked so cool.


If you put it in words. if you put the cover on, it's an orchid, if you take the cover off, it's a beast…


Eoheum, awesome. 


As his daughter it was a little inappropriate to say this, but it is a fact evaluation that is objectively collected from other people's mouths.


Anyway, that's not the point right now.


“Goodness, the boring banquet is going to be longer."


I was mesmerized by the aftermath returning to the past once again, and then the sudden voice woke me up.


A boy who had been forcing himself to participate in the banquet since earlier was standing close to me and frowned disapprovingly.


He was the 1st Prince Euclid, who is now nine years old.


"I don't know what so it's important to have a birthday party like this every year in the first place to get everyone together."


Now, the lines that I can completely recite without a single mistake came out of the mouth of the first prince.


'Wow, I guess I'm really return back.'


I can't believe it's time to introduce people like this game tutorial.


In the royal family of Rosantina, there were four princes and three princesses.


Among them, the first prince Euclid was a handsome boy with blond hair and green eyes, a typical prince on a white horse.


It would have been nice if he had a kind personality just like his elegant appearance, but he had a heartless and aloof personality.


"It feels like you're always wearing a mask. Do you think you can win each other's heart with such a fake favor without showing your sincerity? Abandon those false expectations."


He was the one who gave me that bone-biting sound


Of course, the readers of the novel were enthusiastic when such an arrogant man was tricked by the heroine and transformed into a friendly brother.


'I was like that back then... but it's all a thing of the past.'


For your information, this was also the oldest brother of the heroine, who was horribly murdered at the hands of the final villain in the ending of the novel.


But now young and healthy, the first prince Euclid kicked his tongue in discontentment. 


"If I knew this would happen, I'd just stay in the palace and practice swordsmanship. I wasted my time."


"I know. Like Euclid said, I've never had such a boring birthday party before."


A pretty boy standing next to Euclid with a dark face interrupted as if he had waited.


'Yeah, As I thought you'd come out this time.'


The second prince Rubelio with long pink hair and light purple eyes.


He was dressed so splendidly that it was to tell who was the main character of the birthday party.


Rubelio was a rare character who did not swayed by the heroine Asphodel until the end of the novel.


“Besides, the barrier that has never had any problems since the tower of the void was built, is cracking today... Asphodel, did you really have some unclean energy on you?”


This is because of the role that was granted to the Second Prince Rubelio as an intermediate boss-class villain who was primarily responsible for causing conflict within the Imperial Palace during Asphodel's childhood.


I mean the so-called villain position...


Usually, such a role is played by an older sister or a younger sister in romance fantasy novels, but here the second prince played a big role.


"I can't believe this happened on your birthday. Oh, do you know what 'ceremonious' means? Is the word too difficult for a child who still needs to drink milk?"


You're only seven years old now, what are you talking about, fool. 


The second crown prince Rubelio had an arrogant personality and was nosey.


So when he was bored, his hobby was hovering around Asphodel like this and picking a fight.


"Don't do that to Adele. This happened all of a sudden, so Adele must have been very surprised."


The last to appear was Alexia, the second princess with blonde hair.


Among the half-siblings of Aspodel who are now gathering together, she was the only one who took my side.


Blond hair with short cuts on the bottom of her ears and active clothing.


Her cool features combined with playful impressions, it was difficult to estimate the gender at first glance, it's like the opposite of Rubelio.


"And it wouldn't be a big deal since Roxanne's father left anyway. Right, Adele?"


She spoke as if to reassure me and her smiling face looked more like a playful mischievous child rather than an imperial daughter.


But you shouldn't be fooled by that appearance.


She was the second most difficult person to attack after Emperor mother La Bellica's in my first time of possession.


That refreshing puppy-like look isn't all she has.


Anyway, these three brothers and sisters who take turns now are all the main characters of the novel.


There were older sisters and brothers who were not present right now, but they are not very important, so let's skip the explanation for now.


'It's the same with those guys, they weren't close to me either.’


“Princess, it seems that the birthday banquet will be delayed a little bit. Shall we sit and wait until master  Roxanne returns?"


Just in time, Margaret, the chief palace lady who takes care of my entire life, approached me.


"Wait, Margaret."


I asked her to wait a moment and trotted around.


"Adele, what are you doing? Why do you put that in there?"


The 2nd princess Alexia tilted her head at my behavior.


It seemed strange to suddenly shove the gift box I was holding under the decoration next to the pillar in the banquet hall.


Seeing me like that, the first prince frowned slightly and the second prince laughed.


"What, you want to go on a childish treasure hunt?"


"Tsk, this is why children can't do it. Well, if you ask me to play with you, maybe I will think about it for a moment?"


What is he saying now.


I don't want to play with you either.


It's just because this is the safe zone, idiots.


Kwaang!


Kwaaang! Crash…! 


“Kkieeg!”


As soon as the sentence was completed the fight began.


“What, what is it?!”


“Hey, what the hell is that!"


Suddenly there was a loud roar from outside, breaking the window above the banquet hall and a white mass flew in. 


***


“Kyaaaah…!”


A monster with a torn mouth roared violently with his mouth wide open.


I was already expecting it, but this introduction is so intense no matter how many times I look at it.


“Mon- it's a monster!”


“Oh my god, is the barrier broken?!”


The people were shocked.


As the 2nd prince said earlier, it was the first time since the tower of the void, which was in charge of protecting the barrier, was built, that a demonic beast broke through the barrier of the imperial palace.


Of course, Asphodel's father, Roxanne, went out to chase out an evil beast from the outside and helped repair it, but unfortunately it came before he reached the fence.


I kicked my tongue.


‘I already knew earlier that this was only a bait for the future invasion of a demonic beast.’







Note:


  • bone-biting sound is a slang term for some bad words.

  • kicked tongue is some terms used to express in bad situations/ Tch-ing.

2 comments: