Thursday 14 October 2021

One Day Magic Suddenly Chapter 1


One Day Magic Suddenly
Chapter 01: The First Episode Begins Suddenly

 An early spring morning when the cold of winter still remains. It was a morning that I could bear  because I hadn't got up early for a long time. If it was a little later in the year, the days will feel longer and it will be better than the current cold. But, by this time then I'll be getting on the train.


 I feel depressed in the morning when I usually go to college, but it's no wonder that my attitude has changed a lot in these past few weeks.


 Today is the day of university admission procedures. It can be said that it is a start-up ceremony from a mental point of view. Because it, in my mind, is the leap to being a third-year college student.


 However, even though I am in the third year of college, my life will not change dramatically. I attend classes, and in the circle, I can take the initiative of the circle on behalf of the fourth years who do not show their faces in job hunting.


 But if you ask a lot of my classmates, they will simply answer, "Today is just a promotion day."




 Even so ... I still feel something special about the sound of being a third-year college student. Maybe I'm excited. In my current position, in youth!


 Adults who have spent the same period, one or more, know something special. Everyone may not know the true nature of this feeling. Perhaps it is a mysterious feeling that only I have.


 It's a little different from the excitement that was mixed with the anxiety of the jump when one entered high school to university. However, there is no change in anything physically or mentally.


 I am here now to feel the growth of an adult.








 That said, today's day's errands have ended without incident. No wonder, I left home and was on time despite a crowded train. That's about 30 minutes. Then my university is about a short walk from here.


 The university I attend is one of the leading mammoth schools in Tokyo. The nearest station to the university is crowded with students, and it's hard to get out of the station.


 Today, all the faculties have only promotion procedures, so there are a few people ... but it can be classified as the most popular.


 When I was in high school, when I found a classmate on the way to school, I called out and said "Good morning". The time I spent chatting with my friends is now becoming a distant memory.


 When I became a college student, such a scene disappeared, and I just went to the campus silently like a soldier. I feel lonely, but the number of people is overwhelming compared to when I was in high school, and the time when classes start is different.


 In the third year, I sometimes feel that it is natural to act alone.




 The university campus is smaller than other schools. However, even though it is small, it is a story that was considered based on the site area.


 The buildings are dense and intricate and tall. There are innumerable cases where the first class is on the 5th floor of Building No. 4 and the second class is on the first floor of Building No. 1.


 Therefore, when I was in the sixth grade, it was easy to get lost and I was often late for classes. Even that seemed like a nostalgic memory.




"Yes, this is the end of the procedure. Thank you for your hard work."




 Since I came in the morning today, I didn't have to wait in order and the procedure was completed in a few minutes. This is the end of today's schedule.


 Let's go out to the club room of the circle in our spare time. However, since all the members having little in regards to time, I could guess that today's promotion procedure will come to the last minute at the end.


 If this happens, study at the library like a college student?


 ...... No, no. I am very aware that I am not such a serious student. You shouldn't do anything that isn't normally routine . It's a harbinger of natural disasters.




 ――So, let's spend time here like a general university student.


 When I made such a firm decision, I left the university and spent some time in the downtown area. Check if a new manga book is on sale at a bookstore, or check the prices of trendy shoes. Then, after spending a reasonable amount of time, I rushed into the karaoke store immediately after the store opened and did karaoke alone.


 Lunch time after burning calories. There are quite a few options as there is only a downtown area. I did karaoke, and today is the memorable first day of my third year of college. The conclusion that I thought I managed to do was a yakiniku lunch.






"Ah ... I'm satisfied, but isn't this the same as last year?"


 I was looking back on the day alone on the park bench. I am very satisfied with my current lifestyle. A schedule to act as you like outside of class. There can be no dissatisfaction.


 But ... I fell into self-loathing as to whether I could act as usual on a special day.


 But that doesn't mean there is a goal. Even if I renew my determination in the third year of college, I will end up having fun and unproductive wasteful days.




"The wind feels good. Hmm, it's ridiculous to think by myself."


 Look up at the sky. Today is a sunny day with no clouds. What a nice day!




 As soon as I thought about that, I felt something wrong in the sky.


 It was an object that was very similar to the color of the sky and difficult to judge. Did it exist before I sat on the bench?


 No, I don't care about that now! There is no difference in the appearance of a huge object appearing in the sky. Cold sweat drips on my forehead. I don't know what to do with this situation right now.


 Take a deep breath once and check the sky. Fortunately, the people around me are completely unaware of the anomaly in the sky. 


 The size of the huge object is about the size of a large cumulus cloud. The color is the same light blue as the sky, and the shape is a disk like thing. Rather, it looks like a perfect sphere.


 The feeling of intimidation is extremely abnormal. There is no way to judge whether it is an artificial substance or a natural substance.


 The first thing that came to my mind was a UFO. But I don't have a way to confirm that it's a UFO. Because I've never seen such a thing before.




 What I could do on the spot was just to look at the sky and be stunned. The frustration of being unable to do anything and the fear and anxiety of witnessing an unidentified flying object. I couldn't move even one step from this place.


 That's it! What are the people around you doing? Are they aware of this anomaly?


 However, the passers-by walked carelessly without looking overhead. In the park, children are playing balls and old people are basking in the sun on the grass on picnic blankets.


 It turns out that I am the only person who is fully aware of this situation, and I feel despair.


 At the very least, if I have to tell even one adult about the anomaly in the sky, I have to evacuate as many people as possible ...


 But my body looks strange. At first, my hands, arms, and legs couldn't move at the same time, and I couldn't move my body. It's not paralysis or rigidity.


 It's almost like my strength is all gone.




(Move .... Move! ... Damn, even my voice ...)




 Even one finger does not move. It feels like I was completely tied up with rope.


 Even though I managed to stand, my consciousness gradually diminished. The field of vision is flickering and it becomes difficult to see, and my consciousness is also stunned.




 . I realized my life, Akira Jogasaki's, life ended here. If you die of illness or a traffic accident, you can't tell how you die. I apologize in my heart to my family, to my friends, and to her.


 Anyway, I had a good life ... 


 The vision ran out like a fire in the rain, and I lost consciousness.




2 comments:

  1. WHAT THE ACTUAL fk is this google translate sh8?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What the fk is your problem? Don’t read it if you don’t like it!

      Delete