Saturday 16 October 2021

Reincarnated in a different world as a sacred treasure, I am unmatched with an elf girl! Prologue

 
Different World Transfer

[author: It is a new project]


Another world transfer.
I’ve heard a lot about it recently. Protagonists reincarnate in a different world and rampage with a cheat skill, they take the cheat and think “I will have a slow life”, totally unaware while revolutionising the industry.
In the end, you’d be praised as “another world’s” hero, or have a beautiful girl appear amidst adventuring in the other world who would be the “main love”.
Transfer to another world.
No way, I didn’t think I….no, we’d have that experience.
Moreover, it’s not the transmigration I know, a transfer like this is impossible.
No…reincarnation.

[Summon, Success….fufufu, this time is also wonderful]
[Yes, not even a first-class blacksmith could outshine it]
[Come on… “Students”. Here]

My body doesn’t work.
The old people robbed me of my previous eyes, but a big smile floats on their faces.
There is consciousness. But, a body?…. No, there is no body.

“…….!?”

No eyes, limbs, or face.
But I can see. I have a conscious.
I moved my thoughts downwards and saw…A tattered blade.

“Wha, what is, this…”

I turn my thoughts around, and different weapons were stuck in the floor.
Axes, spears, hammers, and bows… wands and pickaxes as well.
Then I heard it.

“Hey hey hey, what is this!?”
“I can’t move my body!!”
“Are you serious…”
“Hey, Yuuto, where is Yuuto!?”
“Calm down!! Everyone, this…this is a transfer”

I hear my classmates’ voices.
I understood.
This is another world transfer.
We, a bunch of 7th-year students transferred to another world.
Not as people, but as a “weapon”.

[TL: The RAW says “English first years”, so I interpreted that as a year 7, which is equivalent to 6th graders]

[Well then, all you brave apprentices. We will now perform the “other world sacred treasure” selection ceremony. Everyone here has a weapon that suits them. A person who shares a “wavelength” with an “other world sacred treasure” is a “qualified person” and can then form a connection with it. Got that? This is your last examination. With a “hero’s” “weapon” in hand, you’ll have a bright future as a “hero”. Defeating the “Evil Gods” who disturb this world will be your first step as heroes.]

One old man politely explained.
Looking ahead, girls and boys about the same age as me were grouped together.

“Hey, what is that?…”
“I know. That’s a beastman”
“Hey hey, it really is another world? Damn, I’m getting nervous”
“Are you kidding me? After transferring to another world, I should be adventuring. Looking like this fancy weapon, what can I do?”

My classmates are, little by little, also accepting the situation.
Some voices are still confused, but the majority are observing the current situation.
I’m listening to what’s being said as well.

[First, top of the class!! Ike!!]
[Yes!!]

A blonde boy called Ike came to the front.
Then he approached the floor where we are stuck in.

“Woah, he’s cool”
“Handsome~… Are there only cool people in other worlds?”
“Ah, look over here”

I can hear the girl’s voice well.
Just because they are handsome doesn’t mean they are nice…I know this well.
Those kinds of people have two faces.

[…….ah]
“……….”
[……….]

Ike, standing in front of a silver longsword, touched the handle.
Then, it started shining.

“Ah… I understand. You’re called Ike”
[And you’re… Hikaru huh. Holy Sword Hikaru. Is that your name?]
“Yes. I can hear your voice…It’s nice to meet you”
[Ah, I look forward to working with you]

Hikaru…No way this guy was chosen.
He said he was top of the class. By the way, Hikaru is also top of my class.
It’s not just in class he’s popular though, he’s also in good shape.

[Well then, next!! Second best in the class, Miriam!!]
[Yess]

A carefree girl came from somewhere to the front.
And walking slowly…picked up a “wand”.

[I like you. My weapon ♪]
“Ah, Nice to meet you. It’s our bad…But there’s a lot we don’t know. Can we talk?”
[Of course. Other world sacred treasures, you all don’t know much about this world, do you♪]
“I’m saved…honestly, I’m confused”
[Fufu, it’s okay. Yuichiro…Star wand Yuichiro]
“Yuichiro is good…”

Yuichiro. Aren’t they the class representative who was dating Hikaru?
Geez, the ace of the soccer club with the second-highest results academic results, was chosen as the second-best in the class.
I think I understand.
We were transferred to another world as a weapon.
Then, these children being taught as apprentice “hero’s”, one by one choose a partner. Who will choose me, I wonder?
After that, choosing one by one.
Beastman children pulled out axes or pickaxes, long-eared elf-like children pulled out wands and bows, and foreign-looking children pulled out swords and spears.

“……”

I said nothing.
Then gradually, I was able to hear it.

“Look, he’s still there”
“That’s right…Look at that sword”
“I feel sorry for the child that draws it”
“Pupu-, no way, even in another world they’re <Lost>, you know”

[TL: onomatopoeia is weird, but it’s meant to be someone gagging or spitting]

My classmates are full of malice.
My appearance now is that of a <sword>.
A rusted blade with a cracked handle and missing guard.
Why am I the only one who looks like this…I don’t understand that.

[Then the last. Ah…Seto, come forward]
[Y, yes…. Kya!]

Seto.
The girl called that had messy green hair.
Her waist-long hair fluttered as she slowly walked forward, but someone’s leg tripped her up. The students from another world smiled as if ridiculing her.

[Ahahah!! Hey hey <Lost elf>, the last one is a sword? Hahaha!! A no-good elf who can’t use magic or a sword, a good sword for a useless elf!!]

The students are laughing at her in a hideous manner.
While the girl called Seto stood up in front of me.

[……..]
“…….”

Just grasp my handle and pull me out… But, it won’t come out.

[Eh, eh? Why…]
[Hmm….It seems like this isn’t the right weapon for you]
[I guess. But, this is the only weapon]
[Then I guess you have no weapon. Fufu, well, … Isn’t it okay? An elf who can’t use magic being a hero is an impossible feat]
[……..]
[I can still let you graduate. I’ll look for a job you can do that’s closer to your level]
[……..]

The teacher gazed at Seto with eyes like looking at something dirty, then looked at me.

[Is it a <Lost> weapon? Good grief…There must be one, huh. Kck!!]
[ !?]

I was kicked and my blade broke a bit more.
While I was rolling the teacher grabbed me.

[Seto, throw this away]
[Eh, uh….]
[Ah, if you want it you can have it. Well, even if you have another world sacred treasure, without matching wavelengths you will never reach an understanding]
[……….]

Seto hugged me, then bowed.
And thus my life in another world has started.
Not as a person, but as a weapon.
Living a new life reborn as a sword being wielded by heroes from another world.

[TL: In case it isn't clear by now. [] are people from the other world speaking, while "" are the people-turned-weapons speaking]


No comments:

Post a Comment