Friday 17 December 2021

Fist Over Law Chapter 1



First Chapter 1

“Jamsil-dong, Songpa-gu, Seoul.”

High-rise buildings lined up over the car window.

The voice of an announcer delivering the news on the radio was heard.

-In January 2028, Japan unilaterally declared that Block 7, a joint development zone between Korea and Japan, would be incorporated into its maritime territory in accordance with international maritime law.

The people in the car looked out of the window as if they had no interest in the tallest building in Korea.

-The Korean government repatriated the Japanese ambassador to Japan and protested strongly, but it was found that no countermeasures were taken due to the revision of the international maritime law.

"Shut up, it has nothing to do with us..."

I don't care how the world goes.

Because I'm busy eating and living.

And third-rate gangsters have no interest in such worldly affairs.

"Yes, brother."

"Ummm..."

I let out a sigh without realizing it.

The skyscraper that soars as high as I can see through the sky is 556 meters on the 124th floor. But what caught my eye right now is the rather small 12-story building in front of it. There is a salon in the basement of the building.

That is the reason I came here today. To be precise, Choi Moon-tak, the boss of the organization, called me. Now that he has turned into a solid businessman. And I, 'just such a high-class gangster...... Everyone must have had some shiny days at least once. The brightest time for me was probably high school. It was Iljin, which encompassed Masan, Jinhae, and Changwon, and made a name for itself in that area.

"Would it have been different if I had worked then?"

I don't know why the regret came.

Is it because it's night?

Or why?

my school days,

I took a lot of money from the children. I was arrested and sentenced to prison by the cops who broke in while I was sleeping in the classroom.

Then, naturally, I became an activist of the Chilseungpa, the largest organization in Busan, and now I am old enough to be a third-rate gangster in charge of a small area. Actually, my area is also in peril these days.

There is no world where gangsters are comfortably active, but nowadays people are more afraid of the law than fists.

There was no such thing as the loyalty of gangsters in movies from the beginning, and somehow they are making a fuss to occupy one more small area. In that situation, he called me for no reason.

'Why did you call me?'

Chairman Choi Moon-tak, the boss of the Seven Seung-fan, suddenly called me.

"Haeng-nim, what's going on?"

The little boy I was carrying asked me with inflated anticipation.

'Nothing. ......

If he had grown up, he wouldn't be under a guy like me.

"Isn't that Nanda?"

"You say the president is calling you though?"

" ......That's right."

"I haven't even seen the president properly yet."

Actually, I am too.

Not all gangsters are the same.

There are gangsters who live by the law, there are idiots like me who are afraid of prosecutors.

"Wait here."

“Yes, Sir!” I hope it's a good thing.

"Brother, it's strange to call you all of a sudden.Isn't that a good fit?"

“I didn't try, but I'm expecting a lot of things inside, but one of the things that didn't say anything.I hit seconds." 

“What, can you?"

There is no call without reason. That's why the top adult in our organization, like me, calls a guy whose genealogy is now blurry.

"Isn't that what you call a gun barrel?"

"Isn't that a bit strange, saying that the president is looking for me personally to carry the gun barrel?"

In the world of gangsters, there is a person who causes trouble and another person who is responsible for the accident. However, in that case, there is no reason for Chairman Choi Moon-tak to call me.

"That's true."

"Go ahead. You don't know, right? You don't know if I'll tell you to take care of a nice night in Changwon, right?"

Any gangster has such expectations.

It becomes a gangster to protect favor while managing one decent business or commercial district.

In order to live like that, he does whatever the boss asks him to do, and he struggles to get the attention of high-ranking people.

'Murder?'

As long as he receives a promise of compensation, he can't do anything.

There is nothing worse than a gangster in the world. There are a lot of gangsters, but they eat better than gangsters and make a good living.

Because if you have power, that's justice, and that's a world where you have ethics.

"Yeah, you'll know when you go there.""

"But you're a big brother when it comes to gang".

It's not wrong.

Like I made a name for myself in high school, I have the skills and the knack.

But I have had no luck.

Unlike other gangsters of my age, I couldn't create a force. So this is what it looked like.

My gangster's life would have been different.

".....I'll go anyway."

As I got out of the car, I could smell the pungent smoke. And I felt more pressure than ever before.


"New chapter will be with you soon..."

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






No comments:

Post a Comment