Sunday 26 December 2021

The Demon King who leveled up without attack Chapter 2



When he glances at the clock.


"Sunbae! We're here!"


"Hey, you're here early."


My juniors said hello to me.


"You're here on time"


"If you're late or you diving in, you'll lose your name."


A female junior pouted her lips.


"You know I deleted Jun-seok's name last term, right?"


"You took out Youngmi too, you really can't."


“How much I cried and cried saying I didn't know

Yes!"


The other juniors are also very shy in front of me.

went well


Oh, it happened.


Last year, I took a dive during the group stage challenge.


I took out the names of two people.


Free ride?


How can you tolerate that?


"In any case, Minchul is famous for being poisonous. 


“I do."


"Oh, it's too late."


"I'm sure they went to."


"And the name must have been missing. uhhhhhhhh."


Over there. Do you hear it all?


I looked behind me and everyone was quiet.


I entered the champions museum with the youth.


I got in.


The Museum of Champions is quite a few weekdays.


Crowded with people.


A great hero from South Korea.


Even now, this popularity has not disappeared.


I've been coming here one way or another since I was little.


I came here to memorize the structure of the museum.


it was


'Today is a little special.'


I opened the pamphlet I had prepared beforehand.


[Special Exhibition of Heroes of Humanity - Demon King

The sword that pierced the]


It was used by the hero when he defeated the demon king.


Dawn Artifact, Divine Sword Khalit,


Today, for the first time in 23 years,


It was the day it was released.


'This is enough for the report material 

And that's enough.'


I laugh meaningfully and I headed to the exhibition hall.


There's already a long line in front of the exhibition.


We were in line for a long time.


After waiting, I can see the new sword.


It was here.


"Wow”


It appeared unwittingly with admiration.


Pure white sword.


Just looking at the white blade dazzles me.


This sharpness makes your body vibrate.


The warrior's sword that was fixed on the holder.


It soared above this sky.


"Huh?"


And without any surprises,


The sword that flew into the air came towards me.


It was shot.


Pooh!


Did I get stabbed by a sword?


  • Chapter 3 is coming soon… -

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






1 comment: