Tuesday 21 December 2021

Final Boss: Shadow Running towards the Light Chapter 1



Before we go in,

This work is fiction.

The life, place names, events, etc. in the novel are fictional,

I would like to inform you that it is a creation based on the artist's imagination that has nothing to do with reality.


Chapter 1


Life doesn't really go the way I want it to.

I knew it was a dream, but I couldn't wake up.

It was the back seat of a car.

A drowsiness bump? non-slip sill? Or maybe it's just an iron pipe for drainage?

I heard a regular thump, thump, thump, as if I was inside a train running along the railroad tracks.

'Stop it!'

Kang Sung-tae, who knows the scene that will follow, clenched his teeth.

As the left side turned black,

Aww! Kwajajajak!

A terrible sound and shock as if the whole world was shattered, and immediately after that, everything inside the crushed car rose brutally slowly.

From driver's seat to passenger seat, tilted head and upper body, broken glass and disposable cup from gearbox.

Splash!

As soon as the car fell hard on the floor, Kang Sung-tae woke up from the ground.

I thought a long time had passed and I thought I had disappeared.

Kang Sung-tae pulled up the blanket and got out of bed, leaving the room as it was and went to the kitchen attached to the living room. Headed to.

The sale was a villa, but it was a two-room structure.

It had a bathroom on the left of the entrance, a small kitchen on the right, a living room, and a single room.

There is also a small veranda with a boiler, so you can put your belongings in it.

It was time to prepare for dawn.

Kang Sung-tae, who took out a small bottle of bottled water from the bottom of the sink and drank it, sat at a table for four and looked outside the window.

Kang Sung-tae had no memories before elementary school that everyone else had.

I was told that I lost my memory in a car accident.

It was such a big accident that his father Kang Il-ho and mother Jang Hyun-kyung died immediately at the scene, but Kang Seong-tae only suffered a minor injury and was in very good shape.

"I'm good."

When reflecting on the terrible accident like now and checking the incident records again, Kang Sung-tae recalled that he lived well like a habit.

I thought it was the least courtesy of my mother who threw herself to protect Kang Sung-tae.

I woke up about an hour earlier than usual, but I didn't have to lie down again.

Sitting at the table and drinking a small bottle of water, Kang Sung-tae got up from his chair and slowly relaxed.

He turned his arms, shoulders, and waist first from side to side, then moved into the living room and took off his clothes.

Compared to his face, which was misunderstood as a celebrity, his shoulders, back, waist, sides, and chest were full of various types of scars.

The graduation day began.

Looking down at the wound, Kang Sung-tae recalled that day.

My aunt and uncle, who came in after having lunch with pork tenderloin at a Chinese restaurant, called Kang Sung-tae to the living room.

When I was in my third year of high school, the accident was huge.

Instead of fixing the accident and getting a job, my aunt got a bunch of loans.

Unexpectedly, her aunt held out a passbook and a seal.

"It's your choice not to go to college, so I won't say anything else. That's a little more than your aunt and mom spent on your dad's seniority and passbook. I wanted to give it away when he graduated from high school."

Why?

Her aunt, who extended her bank account, burst into tears.

"Bad boy. But you graduated!"

Kang Sung-tae looked down at her bankbook.

"Uncle, Aunt. I don't think I'll be able to accept it. How can I..."

"Accept it, you badboy. If you know your aunt's feelings, you should never refuse this."

Why are you so sad?

There was a place I wanted to go.

It was a place where my hot heart couldn't put me to sleep, and I wanted to find something that my aunt couldn't say.

After thinking about it for a week, Kang Sung-tae headed to Nepal.


"The new chapter will be with you very soon..."


Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






No comments:

Post a Comment