Tuesday 5 April 2022

Final Boss: Shadow Running towards the Light Chapter 3 Final



Final chapter 3 - Death


Kang Sung-tae gave up everything and returned to the UK special forces military service, where he was trying to get a good rank.


“Ohhh! It won't be easy to get a good rank”


5 minutes before the exam


“Hey Kang Sung-tae can you be a sergeant major?”


“I studied hard for this, 5 minutes left for the exam, I have to study a little more”


Someone hits Kang Sung-tae on the head and knocks her out


“Heyyy special forces soldier Kang Sung-tae you finally opened your eyes”


“Heyyy where am I who are you? Didn't you ever think that kidnapping me was a big crime?”


“Calm down Kang Sung-tae, did you think you'd get rid of us?”


3 minutes before the military rank exam


“I don't have time, I have to catch the rank exam, let me go, we'll talk to you again later, I worked hard for this”


“My son is going to be a sergeant major you are a very smart son my son asked me for a favor and I had to do it”


“What do you mean? I do not understand?”


“There is a boy named Kang Sung-tae, I think he will beat me in the rank exam, I can't let that happen daddy please do me this favor, it will be a big advantage for your mafia, I will kill you for the sake of my mafia and for the sake of my son!”


“So that's it, I'm going to make an offer for the sake of your mafia and your son.”



“Tell me what kind of offer this is, let's see if I like it, I will leave you.”


“I will work for your mafia and not take the rank test.”


“What kind of useless offer is this? Join the mafia? In order not to kill you, I will make an offer, you will leave the special forces and you will lead your life normally. Do you accept? or will you die?”


“No, I can't, I worked hard, I can't let it end like this.”


“Kang Sung-tae you are dead now!”


“OK, please don't kill me!”


“Well let it go, a hard life awaits you Kang!”



Kang Sung-tae, who has given up all his dreams by crying, no longer knows what to do.


In this world where the strong oppress the weak, Kang Sung-tae cries and thinks about what to do.


“If I was a cop, who would know? but what if i'm being followed? It wouldn't hurt to try, I should.”


Kang Sung-tae looks at the painting and passes the police exam and is overjoyed.


After Kang Sung-tae starts his mission, he receives death threats from the mafia several times, obviously the mafia has already gone after Kang Sung-tae.


While chasing the mafia, Kang Sung-tae sees a news


Mafia leader's son, sergeant major, was charged with 2 years in prison for leaking military intelligence


Policeman Kang Sung-tae quickly finds the mafia leader and kicks in the door.


“Now you're done, you stole all my dreams, but I came for revenge!”


“Revenge is not for you policeman you will die!”


2 Minutes before Kang Sung-tae fires his gun


Sirens sounded in the neighborhood.


"Hey policeman Kang Sung-tae raise your hands"


"I didn't do anything, it stole my life and dreams, arrest it!"


“No, Kang Sung-tae, you are guilty, you will be tried for being a fake cop!”


"How come?"


"I told you Kang Sung-tae you can't deal with me, you can't take revenge."


"I'll take it!"


Gunshots echoed in the neighborhood.


After Kang Sung-tae fired his gun


Kang Sung-tae was lying on the ground covered in blood.


The Mafia Leader was lying on the ground, covered in blood.


And none of them were breathing.


"No way, they're not breathing, chief!"


Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next

Please do not put anything above this text and also don't change previous, next and TOC links above. Those are the texts to trick aggregator sites ( (you can delete this text when posting)

Posting format! Very Important. Please paste the text as plain text. (Right-click, select the second paste option.)

Before you edit anything after pasting the chapter, use the clear formatting function hiding in the three dots next to the smiley face button. If you see all the text condensed together, or three line-breaks between each paragraph that means you are doing it wrong. You must have copied the chapter from the original website without using the clear formatting function on MS word or google doc. Remember, always use clear formatting. 

Title: The name of your novel+ Chapter number
Labels: only the name of your novel 
(For TOC or index page, you can add as many labels as you want, labels here are romance, horror, etc..)

paste your chapter content here

You can tap/click the text to change the links below

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






No comments:

Post a Comment