Wednesday 10 August 2022

A Man Who Cooks For Himself And A High School Girl (WN) || Chapter 33

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



33rd Meal

Dreamy Girls and Good-looking Girl Part 2




“Hey, Aoba! What kind of complicated lie are you telling them!?”



“Eh~ That’s because~” When I asked my tomboyish female friend, who falsely claimed to be a man with a group in front of high school girls, in a whispering voice, she whispered back to me with her occasional vicious grin.




“I'm sure it's more enjoyable this way. I do this sometimes at drinking parties, and It's funny because everyone is usually fooled.”

“If an androgynous person like you fakes it, of course, they’ll be fooled! Especially since you have so little of the female component both inside and out!”

“You say terrible things, don't you, Yuu?”




Despite her words, the good-looking girl laughed and smiled, appearing completely unconcerned. This woman is the type of person who will do anything as long as it's funny, even if it's with someone she's never met before.


Of course, it would be easier for me to say she’s lying. It’s easy, but…




“U-Uhm, Aoba-san! I-If you don’t mind, can I take a picture with you!?”

“Hmm? Picture? Sure~”

“YEY~! Aki come here too!”

“Un, I’m coming~”




When I see Fuyushima-san and Akabane-san fall in love with Aoba, believing she's a man, it's difficult to say, "Oh, she's a woman." I feel like if I do, I'll be treated like a bad guy who can't read the atmosphere, even though I didn't do anything wrong...


…But if I leave it like this, and Aoba's gender is found out later, they will say, “Yamori-san must have known about it, but he was also deceiving us…” In other words, I would be made to look bad no matter what I do. Why should I be put in a desperate situation because of Aoba's lie?


While I was worried about the unreasonableness of the world, Mahiru, who had been watching the situation quietly next to me, suddenly glanced up at me.




“O-Onii-san, what should we do about this…?”

“Let’s leave her alone. I'm sure that guy(Aoba) will be punished one day.”




It would be great if gets humbled aggressively. I don't have any particular faith in gods or Buddha, but I think I can be a devout believer if they would send down damnation on that idiot. I'll just pray to the evil gods for now.

Just as I was about to mentally fold my hands, a familiar girl approached me from the direction Mahiru and the others had just gathered.




“Good day, Yamori-san.”

“Ah, Hiyori-chan!”

“Good day too, Kotsubaki-san. Sorry for the intrusion.”




I don't know if it is proper for an outsider to say that when entering the school, but when I said so, the beautiful high school girl wearing a long-sleeved jersey in this hot weather politely replied, “Please enjoy yourselves today.” As usual, unlike some stupid college student, she was a very solid girl.




“Hima, we'll have a lunch break when we're done with the event. Students should go back to their classrooms and go to…Huh? Where’s Yukiho and Aki?”

“E-Err…They’re with Aoba-san over there…”

“Aoba-san…? Oh, you're the guy I met on the way to school a while ago. Come to think of it, I heard that she’s coming here too.”

(Huh? did Kotsuki-san and Aoba know each other?)




If I recall correctly, Mahiru said something similar to that while we were having dinner not long ago.


Then perhaps Kotsubaki-san knew Aoba's gender correctly. She made an overtly suspicious face at the sight of her friend's girls crowding around Aoba, who was a woman.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




“...What are those girls doing…?”

“That’s…They seriously believe Aoba-san’s joke that she’s a guy…”

“What…? Ahh, I also misunderstood that when I met her…You really have an interesting collegemate, Yamori-san.”

“Don’t tell me that, I feel very uncomfortable when you refer to me and that thing(Aiba) as ‘Collegemates’ here.”




I even felt emptiness at the thought of being in the same class as a guy who tells such a ridiculous lie and has the brain of a grade-schooler.




“By the way~ What’s the relationship between Aoba-san and Yamori-san?”




"Hmm," I hear a similar topic of discussion between Aoba and the others. Then there was that drunken woman, who put her hand on her chin and pretended to think.




“That’s…apparently he sees me as an opposite sex.”

“...Ehh…?”



(Don’t say that I see you as a woman when you’re in fact a woman!)




I scream in my mind at Aoba who made a ridiculously complicated phrase. That bastard, if you talk like that in your self-proclaimed male form, you'll make it sound like I'm weird! Fuyushima-previously san's bright smile had frozen in an instant! And Akabane-smile san's remained unchanged, which is frightening!




“Hmm…? What’s wrong, Yuu? You're staring at me so intently...could it be that you're getting jealous of these kids?”




Aoba, taking advantage of the fact that I was still concerned about the high school girls and didn't say anything, said something that completely put me on the spot. She made a good guy expression, got out of her two hands, and walked toward me with gentle footsteps.




“...It’s fine. Don't worry about it, my heart will always be yours.”



—Crack



I heard the sound of something breaking inside me.




“...Aoba, you…”

“Hmm? What’s wro—”

“You dumbassss!!!”

“OOUCHH!!!”

“”A-Aoba-san!?””




I kicked her ass as hard as I could, and the screams of Aoba and the high school girls echoed through the ground during the Sports Festival.




“Y-Y-You finally made a tsukkomi, Yuu! I wondered what happened to you since you didn't give me any attention at all!”

“You're so annoying! Why do you have to cause trouble every time!?”

“You're not wrong, but lately you've been all about Mahiru and not playing with me! I have the right to sulk too, you know!?”

“What are you? A kid? We don't even know each other that well to begin with!”

“You were only playing with me!? You’re so terrible!”

“Stop that! What's with that girlfriend look you've been giving me? It’s pissing me off!”

“C-Calm down Onii-san! Please don’t fight here!”




I was about to kick Aoba again, who was making fun of me, and Mahiru was stopping me from behind. We are probably the two people with the lowest mental age level in this place today, and because of it, Fuyushima-san and Akahane-san look at each other quietly.




“...College students unsurprisingly childish…”

“I know right~ maybe they're not so different from the boys in our class~”




—It seemed we had destroyed one of the dreaming girls' dreams.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations



Self Cater Vol 1 illustrations:


https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/2022/07/self-cater-ln-vol-1-illustrations.html

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






3 comments:

  1. lol college students are just kids with more privileges, that’s just how it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. " any particular faith in gods or Buddha, but I think I can be a devout believer if they would send down damnation on that idiot." That sentence is missing it's front part, something like "I don't have", I guess.
    "If I recall correctly, Midday said something similar to that while we were having dinner not long ago." Mahiru should be left untranslated in that sencence.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I have noticed my own mistake, I should type "its front part", no apostrophe is necessary.

      Delete