Saturday 20 August 2022

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 0

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Chapter 0 prologue



Authors note: I've started a new series, with a different style from the previous one.

As stated in the synopsis, this story is something under the guise of a “Villainess” plot. The main character will be smashing the elements of an Otome game, so please don't be offended.





――――――――――――――



A spacious room that must be more than fifty tatami mats. It was covered with a bright carpet made by a top-class craftsman and filled with toys. It was a little too large to be a child's room, but there were two babies in the room.





One was a boy with white hair and light purple eyes. The narrator of this memoir, Zechs Levit y San Foranada, is me. I am almost two years old now.



The other was my younger sister, Caroline Flamelle y Sari Foranada. She was a girl with golden hair and crimson eyes. she also celebrated her first birthday just the other day.



We were playing together in the very large children's room that my parents have reserved for us. There are plenty of toys to keep us occupied. However, why are there no adults around? I don't care if it was me, but I don't want my sister to be in danger.



Sighing inwardly, I accompanied my sister.



But it wasn't out of spite. I was trying to pretend to be a “Yare-yare” type of protagonist, but I loved spending time with her.







“Nii, Nii.”



(Tired: Overflow???)







The way she smiled innocently like a blossoming flower and tried her best to call out to her older brother. Was there anyone who wouldn’t be touched by this? No, there was no one!







“What’s the matter, Caron?”







I called out her nickname with my own lisp, and she laughed happily. She seemed to be delighted to hear me call her name. She was so cute I wanted to take a picture of her.







“Dish!(This!)”







After a short laugh, Caron, as if she had just remembered, held out a toy block in her hand. Her red eyes sparkled with anticipation.







It was a childish request with few words, but I understand what she wanted me to do. I would like to say that it was heart-to-heart communication, but it was simply that we had experienced the same situation many times.







“Leave it to me!”





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







I replied confidently and began to assemble the object, gathering up the wooden blocks that had been scattered around the area.



Ever since he had made a “Tokyo Tower” of sorts, Caron had been asking me to make something for her every day. I had no reason to refuse her request, and so I obliged every time.



Soon after, my creative work came to an end.



I then unveiled it in front of Caron with some sound effects.







“This time with a Japanese touch(Wafuu~)~ Osaka Castle~!!!”

“Sugoi(Amazing)! Sugoi! Wafuu~!”









Although it was a poorly made castle made by a child, Caron was very happy with it. It was really cute how he kept repeating, “Wafuu~ Wafuu~” that I couldn't help but smile.



Afterward, I continued to play with my energetic little sister.



While doing so, Caron, exhausted and in a daze, began to rock like a boat.







“Are you sleepy, Caron?”







I asked, and she nodded with such an expression on her face.







“Then, let's call an adult.”





We were the only two people in the room, but we were not completely left alone. There were several servants waiting just outside the door.

As I was to get up to call them, the sleeves of my clothes were suddenly tugged. Needless to say, it was Caron.

When I turned around, she was silently spreading her arms.





That was a signal that she wanted to be hugged. It has become a tradition for us, siblings, to hug each other before going to sleep.

I hugged her small body, which was warm, soft, and baby-like physique as tight as I could without breaking it.



After a while of holding each other, Caron's arms relaxed and I began to hear her regular sleeping breaths. It seems that she went to the dream world.



I laid her down gently on her side, taking great care not to wake her. She has rich blonde hair and porcelain-white skin. Her cherry-red lips were so cute that they broke through the heavens. She was just like an angel that had landed in this world.



As I gazed at Caron's sleeping face, I thought.



How cruel the world was, that such a lovely girl was destined to die a brutal death.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Tired: New series! Hope you guys would like it!



Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations



Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






10 comments:

  1. Is the sister the love interest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tbh, I don't know since I was only translating this cause the title sounds interesting (~‾▿‾)~

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot for the prologue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it an mtl? I find that the quality is quite poor. But still readable for me.
    Anyway, thank you for bringing up this novel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally find the quality way above average, especially if it’s machine translated. At the very least, most of the verbs and adjectives seem sensible, and I only noticed a few grammar errors (e.g. pronouns, capitalization, sentence structure). The flow is a little stiff, but nonetheless I’d have a much better time if every mtl was at this level lol

      Delete
  4. This is new I hope it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ancient Egyptian16 June 2023 at 20:05

    Most Babies are innocent and cute... So the objection is invalid but she is a cute little sister so I support.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking forward to this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who in their right mind would add a request tl note straight in the middle of a chapter. Though thanks for the chapter.

    ReplyDelete