Saturday 20 August 2022

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 1

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 1 - Chapter 1 The World of The Game Part 1



Caroline Flamelle y Sari Foranada, aka Caron, is destined to die in brutal death.


How can I be so sure? To explain this, I must first tell you my own secret.




As many of you may be aware, I, Zechs, was born with memories from my previous life. The memory of a man who lived in Japan in the 21st century is burned into my mind. I’m what you called a reincarnated person from another world.


Immediately after my reincarnation, I was very confused. After all, I was clearly aware that I had died in my previous life, and when I thought I had died, I had turned into a baby. I never dreamed that I would experience the same situations just like in Light novels and Anime.


At first, I think I was living a life typical of reincarnated person often seen in novels. I listened to the conversations of those around me and gathered information about the world, and when I learned that magic existed in this world, I began to train my magical powers through meditation and other means.




However, one month before my first birthday—with the birth of Caron—I was confronted with what kind of world I had been reborn into.


I realized that this world was similar to the game, “Tōzai no Isamu Sei-ki,” that was sold in my previous life.


The reason is that my younger sister Caron appears as the final boss in the story’s main protagonist—The One Winged Saint. Her name, blonde hair, and red eyes are the same as in the game, except for her age, so there’s no doubt about it.




I had a bad feeling about this from the start. The words I heard were all vaguely familiar to me, and somehow my name sounded familiar, too. Of course, I had seen and heard them in the game.


There's a solid reason I didn't notice it for a year, but I'll leave it aside for now since it's irrelevant.


What’s the most important thing right now is that if this is the same or similar world as the game, then the same ending as the game could be waiting for us. In other words, Caron stands before the protagonist as the last boss and scatters her life. It was already relentless, and in every route, her death was prepared.




—As if I’ll allow my cute little sister to die!




If I cared about myself, it's probably best to turn a blind eye and not fight fate. The more I spread your hands, the more effort I have to devote to each one.


But I can't do it. It is impossible for me to abandon my beloved sister, whose certain death awaits her, and just “survive” on my own.


That is why I braced myself to fight. I decided to use my knowledge of my previous life to change the fate of the world.












“Tōzai no Isamu Sei-ki,” is a dating simulation game that includes a lot of action RPG elements. The story is about the main character from an orphanage who enters a school, is chosen to become a Saint, and in the course of her life meets and develops a bond with attractive heroes(capture target). The first half of the game is a coming-of-age story set in the school, and the second half is an adventure story in which the protagonist embarks on a journey to seal back the demon king whose seal is about to be broken. The story is basically a royal road story, although there are some trendy elements such as the main character being a reincarnated person.



However, the majority of the story is weighted toward the School Arc. The three years from 15 to 18 are used to raise the level and bond with the target of the attack, and the students enter individual routes in the journey to seal the Demon King.



To be honest, the demon king's sealing was handled quite carelessly. Depending on the route, I would finish it quickly and spend more time dealing with the problems of the capture target.



Well, it's just that the heroes and saints are chosen every 100 years to repair the seal of the demon lord who was defeated a long time ago, so there's no need to be that desperate. Even in the game, it was stated that “It is a kind of ceremony to entrust the security of the nation to the next generation of young people,” and no seriousness was seen in the game. In fact, the supporting characters who appeared in the game were all young men.



So the main plot of the Isamu Sei-ki is the School.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







The Holy Kingdom of Katashit, where we live, has adopted a Meritocratical society since 100 years ago. In order to discover talented people, all citizens who reach the age of 15 are required to attend school. All the people who reach the age of 15 are required to attend the academy to discover talented people. In the game, the ending of the game is determined by the results of the school. From there, the students would study for three years until they reached adulthood, and their employment opportunities would be determined according to their grades. In the game, there were different types of endings depending on the results of your grades.



From this point on, I can only speculate, but if the ending is determined by the school's performance, then Caron's fate could also be changed depending on her life there. In fact, it seems that the factors leading up to Caron being the last boss were accumulated over the course of her life at the school.



In other words, Caron had a grace period until he was fifteen years old when she entered school—or at worst until she was eighteen years old before graduating. If there’s a period of ten years or more, there’s a high possibility that some kind of countermeasure can be taken. It would be a good time for me to show my skills.







So, what measures should be taken?



I have three guidelines.



One is to gain strength. This world, as in other fantasy worlds, has a part of it that favors the strong. At the academy, improving our own strength was a priority, and we need to have the power to overcome the challenges that will come our way.



The second is to expand my social network. As many stories have shown, there’s a limit to what a person can do alone, no matter how powerful he or she may be. Befriending someone I could trust, and they will surely help someday.



Then the last one, which is the most important one. It’s to raise Caron properly.







In the game, Caron is selfish, jealous, and arrogant, which is a terrible character. That's why she falls into the temptation of the Demon King and is defeated by the protagonists.



If she had an honest character, she wouldn't be tempted and wouldn't antagonize the protagonists, would she?



The reason I came up with this idea was that I was reincarnated as Caron's brother and experienced the Foranada family’s environment firsthand.





In fact, our parents, Count and Countess Foranada are not the best parents. They pamper us very much when they love us, but they leave us alone most of the time. They leave all the troublesome care to their servants. On the other hand, the servants who were entrusted to take care of us were also unmotivated and did not take care of us at all, except when we were eating or taking care of the house.



If I had no memory of my previous life, I would have grown up to be a twisted character who would never know love. This explains Caron's behavior in the game.



Probably our parents only think of us siblings as a pet. Therefore, they spoil us whenever they want and leave us alone to take care of things.





So, sensing that things were not going well at home, I decided to give my little sister some love on behalf of my parents. Because we were about the same age—born in April and March of the same fiscal year—I was limited in what I could do. but I spent most of my time with her, telling her verbally every day that I love her, and reading moralistic picture books to her.


(Tired: They're 11 months apart.)


Even with this, I was a childcare worker in my previous life, so I should be able to take care of a child like her with no problem.



Thanks to this, Caron has so far grown up to be a gentle child. She loves plants and animals and is gentle with me and the servants. She was a countess who would not be embarrassed to be shown anywhere.



I hope she continues to grow into a kind and honest woman.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Tired: New series! Hope you guys would like it!

Also, I'll post 2 chapters later. I'm just editing it rn.


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






15 comments:

  1. Thank you for the chapters! Katashit = Cat-shit? XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bro how can a woman give birth to two childs with the gap of one month?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since polygamy was a tag they probably have different mothers

      Delete
    2. Same question, but that's what it says in the raws, and I even used a Japanese dictionary to check if I was wrong. I'm going to triple check it tomorrow 'cause it really doesn't right, sorry. (ー_ー゛)

      Delete
    3. There is a case of a woman who got pregnant the day after giving birth. I don't remember well the exact time, but that is prove it is possible.

      Delete
    4. Didn't you read? they didn't specify when the mother got pregnant, they only said Caron was born one month before Zechs's birthday. So it could be that the mother got pregnant at least three months after Zechs was born, that's enough time I think.

      Delete
  3. So far things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the feeling this is the recipe for a super brocon heroine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um I'm only started reading now. I say it's hard find this chapter 2. Thanks for transportation tho. It's just navigating in this site is a pain. Good luck to other late readers

    ReplyDelete
  6. The polygamy tag will almost-always refer to the protagonist's love life. It wouldn't relate to his background. @the guy that said about MC's polygamy background

    ReplyDelete
  7. So....why not kill the hero and end everything? I mean that would avoid all the stupidity, although of course without the stupidity of the mc there would be no moralistic mc for a typical Japanese story I guess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because he is not a criminal and by logic is his sister doesn't become a selfish and greedy person every would be ok unless the rules or the world interfere or the MC is a dumb woman and tries to accuse Caron of being evil

      Delete