Thursday 25 August 2022

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 8

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 1 — Chapter 2 Bandit Part 3



Sponsored Chapter


— — —


“Even if I worry, I don't know what to do…”




This is child’s play…It may be rude to say it, but it really is. Well, Instead of thinking about this and that, I should enjoy it in a random way—this is a chance to go back to my childhood. I mean, I'm still a child in body and soul.


At any rate, I headed out of the plaza. I'm sure that no one is here, so I quickly make my move.


Shouldn’t I look where’s Caron hiding you say? I knew that without even having to think about it. I know her better than anyone else, and I have a good idea of where she might be hiding.


Nine times out of ten, she might be near Dan and the others. Caron’s more interested in having fun than in winning or losing, so she will reveal herself if she is discovered.


That’s why my priority right now is Dan and Milia. I was on the verge of finding Caron, and I would deal with Tala later.


While pondering these things, I walk through the alleyway. A child of this age would simply head for the hard-to-see places.




“There are brand-new footprints. There's no doubt about it.”




I don't have any expertise in that field, so I can't provide an accurate analysis. But I was able to confirm that the footprints were new. Dan and the others are most likely doing exactly what I expected them to do.


I look around to see if anyone is hiding somewhere so I can find them right away. Even though it was an alleyway, it was easy to relax because the area was still safe.


About ten minutes of walking. I was nearing the end of our hide-and-seek range. Dan and the others were still undetected, so they were probably hiding at the very edge of the area.


Now, if Tala really is hiding on the other side, I lose. How is this, a combined age of over 30 with my previous life, to be defeated by a three-year-old? All I can do is laugh.




“Fufu.”




I seemed to be enjoying the game more than I thought I would. Perhaps my spirit is being pulled by my body.


I hummed for a while until I reached the two blocks range. I search the area, but Dan and the others are nowhere to be found.


Is there something I missed?


I assumed so, but I had a strange feeling of uneasiness…Is this gut instinct? It’s like I had a bad feeling, like the calm before the storm.


Then my intuition was correct.


As I ponder, a faint wave of Mana reaches me.




“Caron…!?”




I immediately ran without pausing to think.


The Mana that I felt was unmistakably Caron's. This is a distress signal that we decided in case of emergency. Right now, she’s in danger.


As I run, I activate my detection spell. Because I'm in the middle of the castle town, I've sensed various types of Mana from living organisms, but only a few of them are significant.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




“I found her.”



Caron was there, 50 meters away in a straight line from my current location. Moreover, Dan and Milia were right beside her. Tala was also close by, but she was at a distance from the three of them.


Caron and the others were surrounded by five unidentified Mana. The size of their Mana made them more than ordinary people and less than knights. They were most likely street thugs. I believe I can win in terms of Mana, but there are five enemies to contend with, and I'm not sure if other factors are at play.


In the game, you can check the level of the target with the main character's reincarnation perk—To put it in meta terms, the player's point of view—but I don't have such an opportunistic alternative.


But it was not a situation to be quibbled with. The hostiles are gradually closing the distance to Caron and the others. I must hurry and get in to help.


The straight line is only about 50 meters, but this is an intricate alley. But even If I ran along the road, I wouldn’t be able to make it in time no matter how hard I tried.


If that’s the case, I don’t need to follow the path.


I run as fast as I can toward the three-story building. At this rate, I would have crashed into the wall, but I didn't need to worry about that.


Before I hit the building, I put all my strength into my legs and leaped into the air.


I ran along the wall of the building and finally landed on the roof. Then, I ran along it as I headed to Caron.


Such a feat would be impossible with ordinary physical abilities. However, I had [Body Strengthening]. For me, who at this point can be strengthened to five times my original strength, three stories are not enough to be an obstacle.


Using my legs to strengthen to the limit, I reach my destination in a few seconds.


Looking down, I saw Caron and the others surrounded by rough men. Dan’s lying on the ground, probably beaten, and Caron and Milia are also being held by the men by the arms.




“!?”




My mind went blank for a brief moment, and I was almost overcome with rage.


But I stayed. If I rushed in, there was a possibility that one of the three of them would be taken as a hostage.


Calm down, calm down. Although emotions can be energizing, they can also be a source of failure. It's fine to express your emotions, but don't get caught up in them.


In addition to deep breathing, I finally calmed down by using the Mind Magic [Calm].


There’s no change in the situation down there. Dan seems to have fainted and lying down. Milia’s crying and calling his name. Caron stubbornly stared at the men.


The fact that Caron didn’t resist using fire magic is probably due to [disguise]. She now has brown hair and green eyes, and it’s unnatural for her to be able to handle fire magic.


If she could break out of this situation with a single shot, there would be no problem, but if she failed, she would surely be suspected. As long as Dan and the others are there, she couldn't attack them poorly.


I chose an appearance far different from her original so she wouldn’t be suspected as the Foranada's daughter, but it completely backfired on me.


On the one hand, I am happy that she has grown up to be a kind girl who loves her friends, but on the other hand, I also want her to think of herself first. This is a complicated feeling.




Now then, How should I rescue the three of them?




Jumping down from here and catching them by surprise might work, but I have a feeling that they might just deal with it normally. Even if I succeeded, would I be able to defeat at least three of them?


As expected, it’s painful that I can't measure the opponent's ability. As a kid who grew up in a peaceful and sheltered life in Japan, I couldn’t possibly possess such a dangerous skill set.



I’d like to see if they’re going to do anymore, but—



With no time to spare, I looked around again.


There, I found Tarla hiding in the shadows some distance away. She’s peeping at the three of them who are surrounded by thugs with a look of concern.


To call her heartless would be a bit harsh. It’s wrong to ask a three-year-old to jump into that situation. On the contrary, she should be commended for her comprehension, knowing that she’s only a hindrance.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sponsored Chapter 19/3$


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






8 comments:

  1. The level of intelligence of those 3-4yo is frankly unnatural...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What will MC do?

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Como era de esperar, es doloroso que no pueda medir la habilidad del oponente. Como un niño que creció en una vida pacífica y protegida en Japón, no podría poseer un conjunto de habilidades tan peligroso". Que tiene que ver?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Primero se queja porque no sabe si el enemigo es fuerte o no ,podria ser alguien escondiendo su poder como el....no olvides que es un niño con mas fuerza de los que deberia para su edad pero realmente no es rival para varios adultos aun.
      Segundo dice que no tiene ninguna habilidad de pelea de su vida anterior asi que lo unico con los que cuenta es lo que aprendio en este Mundo y aun asi no es sufiente

      Delete
  4. Tarla -> Tala

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man, in what world do three year olds run around doing anything but falling on their face? These fucking Japanese authors obviously don't remember their childhoods nor played with with any other kids.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soni in real world there is no magic or reincarnation

    ReplyDelete