Thursday 25 August 2022

Release me! I will not! -- Chapter 4

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next

After visiting the library, I realized something important.

I think I will be spending most of my time here until I graduate. But it's not as bad as it sounds. See, I may not have friends in this new world, but I have these books.


I am very happy because I have a lot of novels to read and I really want to read them.

The only bad thing about the rest of the day was realizing I really knew nothing about this world...again. Geography was too much for me. If you remember too much, it's completely different from the original world.

It was computer class, but I wasn't interested in the subject. Why did this body take this class? Maybe the original host of this body had computer skills? Unfortunately, this was not a skill we had in common. I need to change it soon to find another good subject. Otherwise, I will suffer when exam season comes.


It was a desperate choice, but I decided to devote myself to sports classes in the future. If you have English, Math, Science or Sports, you have passed 5 subjects. What you need to do to avoid failure is another subject.

To get a decent job without a college degree, you need 5 passes in 5 subjects. I knew I wouldn't inherit, so I knew I shouldn't expect money from the university. I will have to rely on myself.



Why did this body have to reject her parents? I don't know why we don't get along. Did they fight? Was it your parents or was it this body? ...I had a little ink that was for this body's original host. Let's be honest here.

From everything I've ever come across, first there are secret calls and hidden stalker pictures, text messages about blackmailing handsome men, and this body has no friends at school. Knowing that, I focused solely on her stalking calls. But most of all, I hear nannies want to live far away for privacy... Yes, of course you want privacy. You want privacy so your parents won't know you're committing a crime!


I was too unlucky with this body.

So far all I can do is go home and sigh.


After eating at home and sending the nanny/maid off so I could be home alone, I decided to make my own plans. I will survive in this new life


First, I had to check if there was a website where I could register for author work. That was my strength in my old life, I should use it in this life too. Then you need to figure out which of the last five subjects you should focus on so that you can safely graduate.


I already knew how to cook, so I didn't have to worry about learning how to cook in this world. After my grandma passed away, I was always cooking for my family. I could probably become a chef if I wanted... Should I wait to become a chef?



No, I told myself that in my last life I would already be able to live freely. Working as a chef sounded tedious. Cooking for a family was one thing, but restaurant food was very different for many.

My third task is to find out what career paths I can take after graduation. I would have chosen to write as an author, but I knew nothing about any institution in the world. In my old world, I had already uploaded my novels to novel websites. It was a small novel company that wanted to support me from that website that showed my capabilities. I thought I would start after I left home, but unfortunately a truck came and attacked me.


I didn't want to mourn the things I couldn't change, so I went through all my notes and school stuff. I found a booklet with class-related information and saw other subjects I didn't meet today. We had an art class, a music class, and a drama class.

I already knew I had too much music. I couldn't do it in my last life, I certainly wouldn't be able to do it now. As for art...don't talk about it. Some things are left unsaid. It just left drama class.

I never really thought about drama classes. You need to be able to control your emotions and portray your character realistically. It may be difficult for some people, but it wasn't that difficult for me.

For the rest of my life, I put my heart aside, put on a good face, and played the role of a good daughter and a good sister. But was it really me? It was hard to understand.

I think this answers today's question. Choose drama classes as part of the five subjects you pass through graduation. I may not be able to answer your question about what kind of career you will have after graduation, but it was better than nothing. At least some of my issues have been resolved.


I have to go back to the library tomorrow. You still have a lot to learn if you want to get past it.

Honestly, my life in this new world is too difficult. I was really fooled. That strange thing sent me to this new world. If you're listening, I want you to hear this. you cheated me!



Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






No comments:

Post a Comment