Saturday 17 September 2022

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 36

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 1 — Chapter 5 Civil War Part 11



Tired: Please turn off your ad blocker if possible, thank you!



Sponsored Chapter



— — —



When I inquired further, Caiser-shi showed some hesitation.


That’s a natural reaction. It's absurd to tell a mere adventurer about the situation in his own territory. Especially now there are people from other territories as well.




“No, it's more dishonest to hide things from your benefactor. It will all come out anyway.”

“Dear…”

“It’s fine. This is also fate, so I have no choice but to give in to it.”




The couple huddled together and began to talk about the current situation in the Byakudai territory.


The content of what he said was not much different from what I had expected. To put it succinctly, he said that it was impossible to maintain their territory due to a lack of human resources and supplies. The fact that he called it “Impossible” instead of “Difficult” suggests that they were in dire straits.




“I will give return the title back to his Majesty. I would like to entrust Count Foranada with the responsibility of being the witness, may I request?”




In response to Caiser-shi's question, the Knight Commander nodded his head.




“Let’s make an appeal. Perhaps he may agree to it.”

“I'm grateful for that. The only remaining problem is the treatment of the surviving citizens.”




If the Byakudai family collapses at this rate, the management of this land will pass to Count France’s Faction. It was confirmed in advance that such arrangements were being made.


Most of the people in Baron Byakudai's territory are beastmen. Therefore, they were massacred in the recent civil war.


In other words, there was no guarantee that the remaining people will live when a person from Count France’s side was appointed as a lord. Nine times out of ten, they would be killed in one way or another.


The only way to avoid that future for sure was to have them emigrate to another territory. If permission was granted by both lords, it was a safe way to relocate them.


For his part, I think he wants to entrust the immigrants to Foranada because I sense such an indication.


However, there was no one here with the authority to make a decision. On the Byakudai’s side, there was Caiser-shi, but none on Foranada. Even Caron, who has the highest rank among the reinforcements, doesn't have that kind of power.


That said, there was no time left to send the issue back home. Before the formalities were completed, either reinforcement from France's side would arrive or the territory would be handed over.


A heavy silence enveloped the room.


Caiser-shi must have understood that there was no way to come up with a solution at this point.


But he still request it, I think because he was seething with regret at his inability to protect the lives that had been saved. His heart was already full to the brim.


Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa….


I let out a huge sigh inside my mind.


If I had been able to say, “Well, that's tough,” when I heard such a story, I would not have sent out reinforcements this time.


I wonder why he was talking about it right in front of me. Maybe he knows who I am? If so, Caiser-shi has a really bad personality.


I skillfully manage my remaining Mana and deployed a counter-intelligence barrier in the study room. Then, I lowered my voice by one tone and said,




“From now on, don’t tell anyone what anyone what I’m about to do.”



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




I’m not conscious of my tone as a Six. Because such effort would be pointless.


Hearing this statement, the reaction of the people in the room was divided into two—the Knights who knew my true identity smiled wryly. Then, the Byakudai couple, who did not know what was going on, turned a blind eye.


Without paying attention to their reactions or even asking for a reply, I did what I should.


In other words, I removed my [Disguise].


The Mana I'd wrapped myself in unraveled, and the figure of Six peeled away like the flow of a river. Then what emerged from beneath it was the appearance of a seven-year-old child.




““.........””




Upon witnessing my true form, the couple froze in a blinding stare. They were so astonished that they completely stopped thinking.


…No, it seems that the wife has fainted. She was a very dexterous person to faint with her eyes open like that though.


With a sense of dismay and admiration, they wait for the [Disguise] to be completely lifted.


A few seconds later. I regained my gray hair and light purple eyes, straightened my posture, and faced Caiser-shi and his wife once again. Giving off the aura of the Noble who wields the true power in Foranada.


Then the other members of the group responded to my attitude in their own ways.


The knights under my command stood up on the spot and bowed respectfully. The couple came to their senses and, even though they didn't understand the situation, naturally adjusted their posture.


After that, I gave them an aristocratic bow, and said,




“I would like to introduce myself. My name is Zechs Levit y San Foranada, and I’m here as the Commander of the reinforcement force. Please to meet you.”

“Count Foranada's son...”




Caiser-shi muttered dumbfoundedly.


No wonder. An adult male adventurer was instantly transformed into a seven-year-old Count. Anyone would be startled and it would be impossible to react properly.


I knew it would take a while for them to catch up with their thoughts, so I proceeded with the matter at hand.




“First of all, I apologize for the rudeness of lying about my true identity. However, there are some complicated circumstances on our side as well...so I hope you’ll forgive me.”




While bowing firmly, I included the excuse that I had no malicious intent.


Then Caiser-shi, who had restarted relatively quickly, slightly shook his head.




“There is no need for you to be so respectful. As I told you in your previous appearance, you saved our lives. You seem to have some unspeakable reason, so I don't blame you, nor do I mention it.”

“Thank you.”




Our conversation then comes to an end for the time being


There were still things I wanted to discuss, but first I had something to do. To that end, I would wait to see what Caiser-shi would say.


After a few moments, he regains his breath and asks,




“May I ask you one question?”

“As long as I can answer.”

“Is it true that you are the one who decided to help us this time?”




So that’s his question. Certainly, it is an important question that will determine their future.


But because I had nothing to hide, I answered truthfully.




“Yes. I have made a move to relieve Orca's grief.”

“...I see.”




The Byakudai family was smart enough to let Orca escape in advance, even though they had lost the political battle. Just from the question and answer just now, there were signs that he had grasped that I was who controls the Foranada.


Well, even if he finds out about it, he would give up his title after this, so it won't hurt much. Still, it depends on how he moves, but I am confident that he will not act recklessly.


Caiser-shi nodded several times to himself, and then slowly asked,




“Then I’m correct in assuming that you are willing to save my people now that you have revealed yourself to us?”

“You have my blessing. We will accept all survivors into our territory.”




He was right on with his statement.

My initial plan was to inform only my own people about their visit. It was Caron, Orca, and the others who had rushed in to support them, and Zechs had maintained his policy of staying out of it.


But I reversed my decision because all the survivors from the Byakudai territory were in mortal danger.


If they were to die soon after having gone to the trouble of saving them due to other factors, what we did would have been a waste of time and effort. My younger sibling, who had been worried about their safety, must have been depressed.


Hence, I showed myself. The agreement of the Lords of the two territories was essential to bring the survivors to Foranada. So If I and Caiser-shi agreed to this, the survivors could be transported immediately.


Then when Caiser-shi and his wife, Liure, heard what I said, they burst into tears.


I wonder if they were happy to know that the people would be saved, or relieved to be relieved of the burden of taking charge of everyone's lives? It was hard to guess what was going through their mind, but I could tell that they were more pleased than they really felt.




“Thank you very much! we will never forget this gratitude!!!”

“I only helped my adoptive brother's family, so please don't take it so hard.”




When I smiled at them, they cried even harder.


It seems like it would take a little more time for the commotion to subside.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sponsored Chapter 0/3$


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






3 comments: