Thursday 15 September 2022

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 32

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 1 — Chapter 5 Civil War Part 7



Tired: Please turn off your ad blocker if possible, thank you!



Sponsored Chapter



— — —



The situation was just as Brazelda had reported.


The village had been completely burned down, and all the enemy's forces were concentrated in the castle. The Byakudai were attempting to counterattack by throwing stones and other means, but they were not having much effect. It was only a matter of time before the enemy could breach in.




“Shall we make a big mess of it?”




An adult male voice comes out of my mouth.


Right now, I was in the form of an adventurer named Six. I don't want to expose my abilities in this civil war.


There are several reasons, but the main ones are to avoid being too conspicuous and to make myself a hidden gem.


Due to the intervention of the civil war, the Foranada would attract the attention of various powers. In that case, it would be too annoying for people to know that I’m strong, in addition to Caron, who was a Light-attribute magician.


Even the birth of a light magic user was a hot topic, but if word gets out that a non-attribute user was strong, the impact on those around me would be immeasurable. It was impossible to predict how those whose entrenched common sense had been shattered would act behind the scene.


Therefore, I decided to disguise my identity. I joined the war as Six, an adventurer hired by the Foranada, and decided to remain anonymous.


And the fact that my ability they don’t know my ability means that it could be treated as a secret weapon.


Caron would be targeted by various forces in the future. However, if I, who am considered incompetent, am by her side, I could eliminate those enemies without attracting their attention.


There was nothing better than being comfortable when hunting your enemies.




“I still can't get used to that appearance.”




The knight standing next to me said so while I was looking for the right moment to enter.


The young man with glasses, clad in an air of sincerity, was the vice-commander of the order. Contrary to his commander, he has an honest personality.


He was selected to accompany me to cause commotion this time. As far as I'm concerned, it would have been fine just to be an ordinary member of the order, but it seems that he couldn't entrust the lord's son to them.




“Don’t get mistaken and slash me, all right?”

“I’ll try my best.”




I joked, and the deputy commander responded by shrugging his shoulders.


He was said to be serious but he could also show his mischievous side. He has a good personality. Well, if he didn’t, he wouldn't be able to work as a commander of the order.




“Now then, let's get moving.”




The enemy soldiers were now concentrating in one place. So I'm considering starting the operation.


I started by casting [Intimidation]. The range was as wide as my detection spell, but the power increases if they’re near, so I decided to get closer.




“I'll release the magic as I approach them. After that, each one of you must use your own judgment.”

“““Yes!”””



After acknowledging the knights' response, I began running.


I was hiding just outside the enemy's detection range, so my presence was immediately detected.


However, it was too late. I, who has ten-fold [Body Strengthening], ran through to the front line in a single leap.


Then, while the enemy was still unprepared, I activated the [Intimidation] I had prepared with all my might, and the wave of Mana swallowed up every enemy soldier.


—The effect was outstanding. Most of the enemies who were affected by [Intimidation] collapsed in place. The sight of a large group of people falling down all at once in front of me was like Moses splitting the sea.


There were a few enemy soldiers left, perhaps because of their mental strength, but I could leave that behind. The effect of [Intimidation] seemed to be working well, and their knees were shaking. They were no longer in a condition to fight.


After all, the biggest obstacle was that thing.


I came to a halt in the midst of the fallen enemy soldiers.


Then, in an instant, a wave of flames engulfed the area in front of me.




“!!?”




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I quickly deployed a Mana wall to block it, but I could feel the tremendous power of the flames. If I had been hit by the flames, I would have been turned immediately into charcoal for sure.


The attack lasted for about ten seconds before it cleared out. Then a strange odor wafted through the air as if the meat had been charred to the limit, and bits of blackened charcoal flew through the air.


The scene before me had changed. Most of the enemy soldiers scattered around the area had turned to black charcoal and were crumbling into pieces. Rather than a battlefield, it was more appropriate to call it a fire scene where houses had burned to the ground.


Only about ten people survived. Even with their allies, they were as insane (berserkers) as they were rumored to be.


Mixed in amazement, I turned my gaze to the one who caused the flames.


Thirty meters in front of me—in front of the gate of the castle—was that man.


He had flaming rouge hair and stagnant grass-colored eyes. At first glance, he appears to be a handsome, young man, but the smile on his face was tinged with madness.


Wessel Airul ga San Faebern. He was the general of the army that was invading the Byakudai family, and a battle maniac(berserker) that was known by everyone in the holy kingdom. Moreover, he was said to be one of the ten strongest men in the Holy Kingdom, so he was unruly.


He looked pleased as he put his buster blade on his shoulder, in contrast to his slender frame, and said,




“Wow, you withstood my blow. I thought this job was going to be a bit boring, but it's turning out to be a lot of fun, huh?”

“I'm not having fun at all.”




I, on the other hand, muttered to myself in dismay.


I don't like being targeted by that battle maniac(berserker), even if it was planned. But, I hate it, even more, when Caron and the others get attacked, so I have no choice but to give it my all.


From behind me, I heard some footsteps. It seems that the vice-commander has caught up with me.


I then shook my head, thinking that they had finally arrived.


I have put the most effort into improving my physical strength. I don't know if it was two or three years ago, but there was no one who could catch up to me in terms of physical ability today. On the contrary, I should praise the fact that it took them less than a minute to catch up to me.


Without looking away from Vessel, I give orders to the vice-commander over my back.



“You and the others deal with the enemy soldier, Be careful not to get involved with us.”

“...As you command, and Godspeed.”




The vice-commander answered on behalf of the others.


He seemed to understand that I was facing Wessel, so he quickly left the scene.




“I think we’re ready to go, right?”




Wessel asked after a short pause.


But, I just shrugged my shoulder.




“You’re more behave than I thought.”




From what I had heard about his behavior and what he said in the game, I thought he would attack me without questions.


Then he bared his teeth and smiled.




“I just want to enjoy fighting powerful persons. I don't want them to be distracted by anything else. If they are going to be concerned about the presence of others, I'm happy to wait until they withdraw.”

“I see.”




So that means, Wessel was more of a seeker than a pure fighter. This was a fact that I haven’t read in the game. He was just a boss level on the road, after all, and I didn't dig deep into him.


Well, it hasn't changed the fact that I'm still a battle maniac and it was a depressing battle for me.


Holding back a sigh, I readied my two daggers.


At the same time, the opponent proudly displayed his greatsword.



“My name is Wessel Airul ga San Faebern. I recognize you as a powerful person, so challenge you to a duel! Now, let's enjoy the fight!”

“My name is Six, and I'm going to push my way through to get what I'm asked to do! Bark as much as you want, you battle maniac!”




Then, At that very moment, the battle for life and death was about to begin.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sponsored Chapter 9/3$


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






9 comments:

  1. i thought he would fight against wessel with his true appearance

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Save your trump card to the very end

      Delete
    2. He probably show his real appearance before kill him but in first place he wasn't trying to fight with him

      Delete
  2. Meh... just use a highly powered shoot on his head. Jobs done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vessel > Wessel

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, now we know how he can overturn the battlefield. He can deal with small fries with "Conqueror's Haki" lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now we know the reason why he became head of the family

    ReplyDelete