Monday 19 September 2022

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 38 || Interlude 1

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 1 Interlude — Caroline — She Who Never Knew Love




Tired: This chapter is Caron’s POV in the original game.




— — —




My name is Caroline Flamelle y Sari Foranada. I’m the Eldest Daughter of the Count and his second child. Please take the time to get to know me.


If I may say so, I was extremely fortunate. I have a good appearance, the status of Count's daughter, financial power, and a talent for Light Magic. Everything was in my possession. People say that heaven does not give twice, but in my case, it did.


Some people said I shouldn't be conceited, but what was the harm in that? I was simply stating the obvious. It was a fact that I was better and more fortunate than others.


Everyone around me complimented me. So I responded to them by excelling in my studies, magic, traditional arts, and even martial arts. I worked hard in order to become a person who everyone would recognize.


And I was recognized by the country. To my surprise, the second prince came forward to be my fiancee.


It was a great accomplishment. Our Foranada family has been named as a relative of the Holy Royal Family. What greater honor could there be?


I immediately responded that I would accept, and I met with the second prince.


The prince was a little strong-willed, but very good-looking. He had the very spirit of a king, and it was a pleasure to be his partner. Perhaps I may even become the Queen of the kingdom in the future.


I had such hopes in my heart, but the prince's words made me lose my excitement all at once.


He said, “I will never love you. In fact, I was against this engagement itself.” It seemed that he was telling the truth, and he seemed to be in a bad mood during the entire visit.


What’s with this rude man? I’m a Light-Attribute Magician with a promising future, remember? Even though he was the second prince, I believe I am entitled to a little more respect.


I felt very uneasy about whether I could get along with this fiancée of mine.


Ah, that’s right. I got a beastman toy the other day, and I could use that thing to get rid of this irritation. Then I could clear it up without bothering anyone else.




○●○●○●○●




Today was the opening ceremony of the Academy. Children from all over the country were gathering together, and the hall was filled with people.


Frankly speaking, I believe they should separate the nobles from the commoners, but let's be patient. This year was the year the Hero and Saint were selected. In the meantime, commoners must also show up for the occasion.


Well, the Saint would be me. After all, I have the aptitude for Light Magic. I couldn't activate it yet, but I'm sure it would work.


Fufufu, this would increase my reputation.







I wasn’t chosen as the Saint….On the contrary, it seems that the one chosen was a young girl from an orphanage.


This was the first time I have ever been mocked so much. I’m so angry and frustrated that my feelings are all over the place and I can't seem to calm down at all.


I would definitely make that little girl pay for what she did!




○●○●○●○●


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Nothing worked. It wasn’t only retaliation for the little girl. But, as if in a chain reaction to that, everything I did was going wrong.


In my studies, I made careless mistakes because I competed with that young girl. Light magic showed no sign of activating at all, and people laughed at me behind my back, saying that “Saintess of Sunlight” wasn’t a worthy name for me. In traditional arts, I was ridiculed for being too old-fashioned and caught up in a mold while that young girl was developing ideas that had never been done before. To top it all off, I was told that my fiancée, the Second Prince, was in love with that young girl.


I’m getting trampled on, and all of it was her fault! If it weren't for her, I would have succeeded!


I don't approve of it. I would never accept that that young girl was a Saint and that she was better than me!!!




○●○●○●○●




“Poor thing who never knew love.”




Those were the last words that the young girl had said to me that didn’t leave my mind. Even though the heat was draining from my body rapidly and it was only a matter of time before my life was extinguished, I was still thinking about the meaning of her words.


Never knew love? There was no such thing. From a very young age, I was surrounded by many people and had high hopes for my future. I was loved. I lost the Second Prince to that young girl, but I was loved by others.




“Then why are you alone now?”




I heard an auditory hallucination. It was strange to hear her voice, even though that young girl had already left.


However, that auditory hallucination was painful to hear.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sponsored Chapter 0/3$


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






4 comments: