Tuesday 17 January 2023

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 75

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 2 — Chapter 6 — Part 4 Overnight Incident



— — —



A few kilometers away from where the stampede was eradicated. Curtis was running as fast as he could deep into the thick forest of grass and trees.


He seems to be removing his [Disguise] now, exposing his elf ears and ugly face. Was this what his real face looks like? If he were going to interact with others, they would surely get the impression that he was a dangerous person.


Curtis's expression turned pale as if it was the end of the world. In addition, he repeatedly muttered, “This is ridiculous, This is ridiculous.” To put it bluntly, he looked like a crazy man who had lost his mind.


Then, both of us leaped out in front of him.


Curtis stopped dead in his tracks, blindingly aware of our presence.




“W-What…?”




He had observed how I blew up the stampede, and he was very dismayed. I was using [Disguised], but considering the current situation, I guess it was the same as if telling I was Six all along.





“We’re here to end this matter.”

“We won’t let you go.”





I and Caron spoke coldly. We don't have the slightest bit of mercy on this guy.


Curtis, perhaps realizing our determination, was extremely flustered.






“W-W-Wait a minute! If you touch me, the Royal Court will surely know about you! Judging from your actions so far, it shouldn't be your true intentions. Swear absolute loyalty to the Holy Royal Family. If you do so, I will make arrangements with them to prevent any unnecessary damage in the future!”

“”........”




Both Caron and I involuntarily looked at each other. She has a dumbfounded look on her face. The same goes for me.


At this point in time, I couldn't believe what a boneheaded statement this guy was making.


He attacked us unilaterally, and then he says, “I'll forgive you if you pledge allegiance,” which was just too poor for negotiation.


Putting aside the question of whether to forgive or not, the first thing he should do was bow his head down in response to this one incident. Only after that could discussions develop.


“Unnecessary damage” was guaranteed, in other words, minimum protection was impossible. If he wanted to negotiate, he should have promised absolute protection.


Well, such a pathetic person would not have the authority to make such a big promise. He was just begging for his life.


We let out a sigh and took a step forward.


Then he shouted again.





“In the first place, you are partly responsible for this attack, you Colorless!”

“Ha? Me?”





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






I was taken aback by this unexpected point of view.

Am I the cause of the assassination plot? It's true that the assassin was sent to me as well, and I have some idea, but there shouldn't be any evidence that this guy got some information. So what triggered it?


While wondering, I listened to what the other party had to say.





“You are too dangerous. You hold the real power in Foranada and are loved and respected by many people, especially by the one next to you, Caroline-san. Colorless’ are treated unfairly. We never know when you will get fed up with the current situation and revolt against the Holy Kingdom! If you revolt, talented people such as Caroline-san will follow you. If that happens, the Holy Kingdom will be plunged into an unprecedented crisis!”





I see, he has a point. When an unfortunate person was well-liked, it was more than possible for the people around them to be influenced by their opinion.


In short, Curtis was concerned when he saw the way Caron, Orca, and the others respected me. Foranada—and by extension, all of the people that will be gathered under me in the future—may turn against the Holy Kingdom.


That was how bad the current treatment of the Non-Attribute was. It was somewhat understandable why people want to get rid of it. In the end, however, I couldn't sympathize with them at all, because they just want to end this by saying, “Why don't we just improve the conditions of the Non-Attribute?”


Rather than that—




“Why do you think I'm managing Foranada?”





We had tight control of information in this area. Even in daily confirmation work, there have been no leaked reports.


Then Curtis snorted.





“It’s too tightly controlled. If I can't get information that thoroughly, someone has to be in charge in the field. This would be impossible for Count Foranada, who is enjoying a luxurious life at his health resort*. If that is the case, then for some reason, the only person left is you, a man of great popularity.”

“Hee~”



[TL: 保養地 — Health Resort — I’m still not sure if this was the right translation.]





I let out a voice of admiration.


No, that was seriously helpful. I guess it was difficult to completely control information in the current situation we were in. I may have been a bit rigid in my thinking.


However, there was no more reason to let Curtis go. Eventually, I would officially take over as Count, but not now. I couldn't let this information get out.


I took another step forward, and Caron followed suit.


I was hoping he would give up by now but that doesn’t seem to do so.





“W-W-Wait! I didn't like what I did either. It was an order from the top!”





He even uttered worldly nonsense as if I understand it.


This guy really has a head that can't be saved.


I let out a sigh and said,





“So what?”

“Eh?”





Curtis made a dumbfounded sound as if he didn't grasp the intent of the question.


I, being the gentle one that I am, asked him again, breaking it down so that even he, who was not very smart, could understand.





“What's the point of the order? What does that have to do with us, the victims? You are still the perpetrator.”





Finally, he seemed to get the message. Curtis stood there stunned.


When he quieted down, Caron, who had remained silent until then, opened her mouth.





“I will deal with you. So be prepared.”





Saying that she took a step forward.


I stopped.


This was something we had discussed and decided on beforehand. Caron was eager to avenge Shion's death—although she was still alive—so I agreed to do it.


The difference in level between them was one, with Caron slightly ahead of him, but considering the difference in actual battle experience, it was hardly a sure thing.


Even so, I gave my permission.


There were three reasons. One was that she had a strong will in her eyes, just as she did when I brought her with me to exterminate the Demonic Beast. I trusted that she would definitely win this battle because she had the will to do so.


The second was that Caron had devised a plan of her own. With that strategy, I judged that victory was almost assured.


The last reason was that I thought the fight with Curtis would lead to Caron's growth. Defeating an opponent who had already beaten her once would have a great impact not only on her ability but also on her spirit. It would surely lead to a leap forward for her. If that were the case, I would gladly give her a push.


When Curtis heard that Caron was going to fight, he clearly showed some composure. He probably thinks that it was impossible for me, who has destroyed the demonic beast, but it was no problem for a little girl. Hence, his attention was on me and half ignoring Caron.


It was a sweet idea. Sweeter than candied honey.


I signaled to Caron with a glance, and she nodded vigorously.


Then the battle began.





“Here I go!”





Caron muttered and jumped into the bosom of Curtis with her legs enhanced with [Body Strengthening]. The distance of about 10 meters was quickly closed.


Before Curtis has time to react, Caron threw her punch into his solar plexus.





“Gah…!”





It was a punch that was not half as powerful as the one that I have learned from my own during [Body Strengthenong] training. Although not as powerful as mine, it boasts five times the strength.


There was no way that Curtis, a magician, could withstand such an attack, so he flew backward with a clumsy cry.


After snapping several trees, and a minute's dwell time, his body finally fell to the ground.





“GuhoGuhoGuho…!”





Curtis coughed for some air, but there was no time left to breathe. Caron was already standing beside him.


She looked down at him as he slumped miserably, then raised her fist in the air. She then unleashed a relentless rush of left and right fists in rapid succession. It was an amateurish series of strikes with no set pattern, but the fists that had been enhanced with [Body Strengthening] were deadly weapons. *Boom* *Boom* *Boom*, A sound that a human body should not play echoed.


With a poker face, she swung her fist down again and again and again.


Curtis must not have dreamed that he would be set up for melee combat, even though it was a battle between magicians. If I had not been consulted in advance, I’m confident that I would have hung my mouth at the sight before my eyes. She looked so truly terrifying.


She was so utterly unrestrained in her attacks that it sent chills down the spine of even those of us who were watching. Seeing so, I vowed that I would never make her angry.


This was the strategy Caron had devised. If there was only a small difference(In terms of level) in strength between the two sides, it was only a matter of pressing our advantageous points against each other. She thought that she could unilaterally beat him up in melee combat by using her superior [Body Strengthening].


If it were a knight like Faebern, it would be a different story, but Curtis was a professional magician, and there was no way he could keep up with Caron's movement, which was enhanced five times. In order not to use magic in advance, she purposely announced herself, catching him off guard. From start to finish, he was in the palm of Caron’s hand.


How much time had she spent rushing? Suddenly, Caron stopped moving both of her fists. Then she exhaled and stood up.


From her back, I could see her mixed feelings of accomplishment and frustration at having released her anger.


I approached Caron and gently patted her head.





“You did great.”

“Onii-sama…”





She buried her face in my chest with a small sob. she placed her hands behind my back and hugged me tightly.


I continue to hold her gently until Caron calms down.


Soon after, she gently released herself.





“Thank you for giving me the opportunity.”

“How was it?”




I asked Caron, who bowed, how she felt about the revenge match.


Then, Caron made a difficult expression.




“I felt refreshed, but I was also bothered. I am sure that the anger coiled up in my heart has cleared. But at the same time, I felt a sense of desolation. I felt the emptiness of wasting time on unproductive violence….”

“I see.”





I feel relief that Caron has no desire to be trigger-happy or battle maniac.


It would be just right for her to feel the emptiness of violence. After all, she was a “Saintess of Sunlight.” I want her to develop her strength in the direction of healing, not hurting others. Of course, I want her to be strong enough to defend herself.





“Uh…Ah…”





Curtis let out a moan. It seems he was still alive after being hit by a fist like that. I am impressed by his tremendous vitality.


Caron asked about his treatment with a look of disinterest.


I smiled as I look at Curtis, who looks like a mollusk.





“He gave us a lot of trouble, so now we're going to make him work for us.”

“What are you going to do?”

“It's not that difficult. I just want him to pay us for all the trouble he had caused.”





I can't do that right now because it would require some experimentation.


After quickly retrieving Curtis with [Cover Texture], I then told Caron.





“Let’s go home.”

“Yes!”



Seeing the smile on my beloved sister's face, I could feel from the bottom of my heart that this incident was finally settled.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Kindly support me on Ko-fi! Thank you!!!


Or join my membership to read Advance Chapters!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






11 comments:

  1. Honestly if I were MC I'll torture the information of who was the ones who planned this and assassinate all of them

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just wait for the epilogue ;-)

      Delete
    2. Like Curtis said it was the higher ups doing that just makes him enemy of the kingdom , that's a really bad idea, also I think he about to use brainwashing on Curtis

      Delete
  2. what happened to the spirit he stuffed in cover texture, did he just forget her? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was thinking the same freaking thing. He put her on the shame corner.

      Delete
  3. Like Sorris said, we haven't heard about the poor kidnapped earth spirit. Also, mc seems to be super soft... Hope he eventually toughens up a bit. Had he gone a bit tougher on that guy from the get go, the problem could have possibly been avoided... or at least mitigated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For me.. ill use starfall on that fucking royal family's castle .. with disguise nobody will know who it was and since star fall is new magic everyone will just speculate and have my men spread rumors that they got punished for angering the gods (by touching the saint of light)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn tbh if that was me, I'll just nuke the shit out off their territory. But~ that would be lame.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maybe is just me but every time I read that the capital of his territory is mentioned annoys me,is that how the main house of a Noble's territory is supposed to be called?

    Also apparently the royals already knows about his secret,to late to make a move

    ReplyDelete
  7. Karon: I have a strategy
    The strategy: beat the living shit out of the guy

    ReplyDelete