Sunday 26 February 2023

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 80

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 2 — Interlude 1 Shion — Like-Sibling




— — —



[Shion’s POV]




In the Magical Flower garden at Foranada Castle, there was a pavilion built in the center of the garden. It was used only in early spring and summer, but even though it was in the middle of winter, I—Shion—was there.


There was also one person present.





“Shion, won’t you tell me everything?”





It was Caroline-sama, who was giving me a pressuring smile in front of me.


I didn’t understand what she meant. Caroline-sama called for me, so I came to her immediately. But, why am I in this situation?


I mean, her smile was really terrifying. Normally it radiates a brightness similar to spring sunshine, but now I feel the harshness of direct sunlight during summer. I felt intimidated, which made it difficult to look directly at her.


However, I cannot remain silent forever. I was trying to break the situation, but Caroline-sama, the source of the problem, was demanding a discussion.


I gathered up my courage and opened my mouth.




“Caroline-sama. I'm sorry, but I don't understand the situation. What should I tell you about?”

“.......”




She replied with the same smile she was giving me earlier.


W-Wha–Did I make her angry!? I was prepared for it, but my fears were unfounded.


The next moment, Caroline-sama's pressure lessens, and she puts one hand on her cheek and murmurs.




“Ara. Did I not explain myself?”

“Yes.”



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




When I nodded, Caroline-sama uttered an apology saying, “I apologize for that” and finally spoke about the current situation….Well, I am astonished by that explanation.





“You see, Shion confessed to Onii-sama, right? I wanted to hear the details of that. It's like a love story if you may call it.”

“EH–!?”



[Tired: Marites.]




I let out a voice that was unbecoming of a maiden.


But I couldn't help it. After all, that Caroline-sama knew about my confession. Combined with the pressure I had just been under, it was only natural that I felt a mixture of fear and astonishment.


I was sweating profusely and my eyes were darting around.





“E-Err…M-May I know where did you hear about it?”

“There is almost nothing I don't know about Onii-sama.”



Caroline assured me.


I was terrified. Wondering if she was stalking Zechs-sama.


Then she started giggling.




“I'm just kidding. If I knew everything, I wouldn't have to ask you like this. I knew about the confession because it was obvious from the way Shion panicked. You asked Onii-sama out on a date in front of so many people, it's easy to guess.”




I was being teased, apparently. I could feel my cheeks tinting red a little.


However, the situation had not changed much. I asked fearfully.





“It is true that I confessed, but…how is my punishment?”

“Punishment…? Shion, are you misunderstanding something?”

“Eh? Weren’t you going to bury me in the dark for trying to lay a hand on Zechs-sama?”

“OK. So that’s how you see me. I will bury you in the dark as you wish.”

“I-I-I-I-I-I’m very sorry!!”




Realizing that I had stepped on an unnecessary landmine, I dared to get down on my knees vigorously on the spot.


Caroline-sama, recognizing this, let out a deep sigh.





“You have become much less reserved since the last incident, haven't you?”




I think she was referring to what happened with Curtis. That was a turning point for me.


I raise my head a little and said,




“I heard that Caroline-sama looks up to me as an older sister. I thought it would be impolite to be too formal. If it offends you, I will change my attitude.”

“No, it is fine as it is. I’m much happier with the way you are now, Shion.”

“Thank you.”




An indescribable, embarrassing atmosphere enveloped the place. It was completely my own fault, and I had no regrets, but I felt a little embarrassed.


After a few minutes, Caroline-sama cleared her throat.




“Let's get back to the topic earlier.”

“Yes.”




I have no excuse.





“I don't mean to make any comment about your confession to Onii-sama That is a matter between the two of you.”

“Even if it is Zechs-sama?”

“Even if it is Onii-sama. Say, what do you really think of me, Shion?”

“Super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super, super duper Brocon little sister. I think the words ‘super’ is still not enough.”

“...I have no excuse for that…”

“So you’re aware of it.”





No, if she wasn't aware of that, she would be a pretty dangerous person.


Caroline-sama cowered her shoulders.





“It's an affection I harbor. There is no way I am unaware of it. I'm not happy about being described as ‘Complex,’ but I understand that objectively it can't be helped if you say so.”




I was amazed to hear her say this more rationally than I had imagined.


On the other hand, because she was aware of what she was doing, a question pop on my mind.





“Are you not jealous?”





Even though the people around her love him so much that they think it was abnormal, she doesn't say a single word of resentment toward me who shows her affection in the same direction. I could not help but wonder about that.


In response to my question, Caroline-sama put her index finger to her lips and hesitated.


After a few seconds, she began to speak,





“I can’t say I’m not jealous at all. I did express my feelings a little a few minutes ago.”





A little…?


I almost tilted my head, but I didn't want to break the subject, so I tried to remain silent.



“I have received a lot of things from Onii-sama, but I haven't been able to return most of them. I want to be a support for him, but most of the time I end up leaning on him.”

“That’s not true…”

“No, that is a pure fact. What I am giving to Onii-sama is too little for what he is giving to me. So I thought to myself. I wanted to make Onii-sama extremely happy.”

“Happiness…is that why you suppress your jealousy?”




I asked with a dubious looked on my face, not seeing the subtle connection between the topic.


Caroline-sama did not seem bothered by this and answered honestly.




“You are right. I want Onii-sama to be surrounded by lots of love. I want him to be respected by many people. That’s what I want. That is also why you can ignore my petty jealousy. Compared to his happiness, my envious feeling is a trivial matter.”

“........”




I was taken aback by her words.


On one side, he was ready to give up everything for his sister's happiness. While in the other, she was ready to swallow her feelings and give everything for his brother's happiness. These two siblings were really very much alike. I felt that the love they have for each other as siblings was too extreme


While I was inwardly stunned, Caroline-sama continued to speak.





“If Onii-sama is happy, I will also accept Shion's love. So, will you tell me? I want to know what happened between the two of you.”




The eyes that stared at me were like a predator facing its prey. I could not escape from this.


Holding back a sigh, I decided to respond to her request. Of course, I didn’t tell her what Zechs-sama's goal is.





The conversation that followed lasted for hours.


It turned out that Caroline-sama was surprisingly a moody person.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Kindly support me on Ko-fi! Thank you!!!


Or join my membership to read Advance Chapters!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






3 comments:

  1. Hoho? Marites? Translator is a full blown filipino >:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. the side comments of the translator suprised me, the word alabang and marites, yup this guy lives in luzon or in metro manila as a person that is also living there that knows the reference..

    ReplyDelete