Saturday 11 March 2023

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 86

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 3 — Chapter 1 — Fiance Part 1




— — —




“““““““““Happy Birthday!!!!(Young Lady!!!!)””””””””””




Bright voices echoed throughout the social hall at Foranada Castle.


Inside the hall were us, three siblings, and my subordinates. Everyone had a drink in one of their hand and was picking at the food spread out on the table.


A certain day in March. Today was Caroline’s birthday, my beloved sister. It was an annual event to hold a standing buffet party among relatives like this, and everyone enjoys it without any formalities. I think there was a slight element of a party at the end of the year to thank everyone for their hard work.


Even though the participants were only relatives, they dressed up a little because it was a party. The star of the show, Caron, was particularly enthusiastic. Her mini-length balloon dress with a red base color looks gaudy at first glance, but it was a design that was very appropriate for her, as it shows off her bright temperament. Her habitual blonde hair, which she usually wears flowing, was pulled back into a ponytail today, and her white nape of the neck was dazzling. She was usually a cute little sister, but today she was ten times more adorable.





“You look great in the dress. You look even cuter than usual.”





When I complimented her, Caron’s red eyes dimmed and she smiled happily. With that smile alone, I could live for another year.





“Onii-sama looks great in that suit as well. You’re cool!”

“Is that so?”




I was wearing a party suit that was more casual. It was mainly dark navy. My gray hair was also lightly styled, but I'll spare the details since it was just an excuse.


It was true that it was a wonderfully designed piece of clothing, but as a child, I still couldn’t wear it that well. So, I don't think it was as cool as Caron says.


I explained to Caron but she just repeated what she said earlier. Well, she was a Bro-con, so maybe everything I wear looks good on me.


As I shelved myself and smiled wryly, someone else came forward to agree with Caron.





“I think you’re cool, just as Caroline-sama said. I can't help but let out a sigh.”

“That's a bit of an exaggeration, Shion.”





She was a maid who was my secretary and a former spy for the royal court. Although she has a flaw in that she frequently screws up, she was an excellent person with a high level of ability and a hard-working spirit.


She usually wears a maid's uniform, but today she was dressed up. She was wearing a light green empire dress and her pale blue-purple hair was half up. She was usually dressed more maturely, but when she was dressed like this, her beauty stands out so much that it attracts people’s eyes.


For various reasons, she has biased views comparable to Caron, since she confessed her love to me just two months ago. That’s why I couldn't rely on her assessment of my appearance.


Or rather, “I can't help but let out a sigh” was a bit of an exaggeration. As far as I could see from her expressions, she was serious about her impressions, which was bad for her nature.





“Shion looks good in that dress. You give off a mature and lovely vibe.”

“R-Really? Thank you very much. I feel like I'm soaring to the heavens, being praised by Zechs-sama.”

“You’re overreacting…”




What in the…? I'm not sure what's going on, but hasn't she become a clunker since she fell in love? I ignored it because she never brought her personal feelings into work, but it was embarrassing to watch her like this.


As I was being taken aback by Shion's embarrassment, another person called out to me.





“Zechs-nii, compliment me too!”





The one who made the direct offer was Orca, my beloved stepbrother, who stands alongside Caron. He was a fox beastman with cute brown ears and a tail.


It was not just the beastman elements that were cute, but his appearance as well. He looks so much like a girl that I sometimes get confused. Even his gestures were Girlish. Oops, my language was messed up.


I bet he looks cute. With this expectation, I turned back to him. And then I looked at him blindingly.





“Huh? Why a dress?”




Yes. Orca was wearing a dress. No matter how I look at it, he was wearing a cream-yellow A-line dress. It was a stunning woman's dress.





“D-Does it look bad on me?”




Orca asks anxiously in response to my reaction. The teary-eyed look he gave me was foul play.




“T-That’s not true. It suits you very well and you look cute. I mean, the problem is that you look too good in it…”




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





What would happen if he, who was usually mistaken for a girl, were to dress up in a dress? The answer was the birth of a transcendent beautiful girl.


This was bad. There was a magic that exists that draws someone in even when they know it was a man. I feel like I am about to open a new door. [Tired:GAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. But hey if there’s a hole, there’s a way as they say.]





“Grrr, To be defeated by Orca is a lifetime mistake.”

“An unexpected strong opponent has appeared!?”

“Who prepared that dress?”





There was a racket around me, but I ignored it and asked Orca.


Then he answered with a puzzled look on his face.





“It’s Sebastian-san.”

“Sebastiaaaaan—!”





I lamented. I had no idea that he, one of the most conscientious of my subordinates, was the culprit. Was there really no salvation for me?


Afterward, when I questioned Sebastian about it, he said that he had just forgotten that Orca was a man. To add to this, it was a fact that everyone except me and Caron had forgotten about it.


Orca was a scary kid!




— —




The party ended without incident, and I returned to my room. I lay down on my bed, getting ready to go to sleep.


However, I woke up shortly afterward. I’m receiving a telepathic message. The person on the other end of the line was—




“Have you calmed down?”

“I apologize for the inconvenience, but everything is fine now-desu.”





When I opened the [Cover Texture], a person appeared from there. The person who speaks in a strange way was the earth spirit, Noma. Brown hair and eyes, a dignified face, and clothes were reminiscent of a nobleman. Nothing different from before.


It's been half a year. She had been holed up in my [Cover Texture] ever since she went insane, but just now she asked to go outside.


I met her with some concern in my heart, but so far she has behaved calmly. Although I was a little concerned about her tone of voice, we were able to communicate without a hitch. While she was a hermit, I couldn't have a conversation with her at all…


Noma bowed down on her knees.




“Demon God-sama, I apologize for the outrageous disrespect I showed to you the other day-desu! As you can see, I am deeply sorry, so please spare my life-desu! Please forgive me!”

“Wait—wait a minute.”




I panicked. What was this spirit suddenly saying? I was surprised at her sudden apology, but she was also calling me by an unfamiliar honorific title and starting to talk nonsense that I don't know where to begin.


The unexpected situation gave me a mild headache.


However, being perplexed would not solve the problem. I tried to calm my mind and spoke to Noma in an orderly fashion.





“First of all, I want to point out that I have no intention of harming you at all.”

“You will spare my life!?”

“Of course. I never intended to kill you in the first place. So please don't let those eyes shine.”




I don't know what kind of mindset she has to be in to come to the conclusion that I'm going to kill her. 9 out of 10, it probably has to do something with the “Demon God” that she said.


I sighed at the spirit, who seemed to be in a somewhat strange state of tension, and continued.





“I'd like to tell you one more thing: I'm not the ‘Demon God.’”





Noma widened her eyes and tilted her head.





“You’re not the ‘Demon God-sama’-desu? Even though you have a vastly greater amount of Mana and unimaginable Mana density than the Spirit King-sama-desu?”

“I’m just a human.”




The circumstances were too peculiar to use the adjective “Just,” but at least my race was definitely human.




“What’s with the Demon God anyway?”





I know about the Demon King, but I had never heard of that one, which seems to be a higher form. Was it possible that there was a backstory that has never been publicly revealed? I'd like to think that there was no such thing, but considering the expansive nature of the original game, I couldn’t say for sure.





“It is an existence that is handed down among the spirits. It is feared that they control all the demons in the world and treat them like limbs.”

“All of the demons, huh? That means they could use all magic, right? In other words, I am not the Demon God.”




Wouldn’t it be a monster to be able to handle all kinds of magic? Remind me of my teacher(Akatsuki)—Hmm?


…No way. No, I could think of other possibilities, and for now, I'll just put it in the corner of my mind. However, Akatsuki and Noma should never be allowed to meet in the future, all right.





“You’re not the Demon God with that amount of Mana? What’s more, a human? That's absurd. But it’s true that he doesn’t give off that demonic air…”




Perhaps shocked by my comment, Noma mumbles and questions herself. I was a little scared.


The first time we met, I could understand some of her feelings from her attitude. The perception of human beings among the spirits was that they were insignificant beings who were not good at handling Mana. Her pride must have been shattered because she had been defeated by such a lowly creature (me) in the area in terms of Mana.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Please support me on Ko-fi! Thank you!!!


Or join my membership to read Advance Chapters!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






8 comments:

  1. Can someone explain who Noma is? I don't think I skipped a chapter or anything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's that one spirit that barely appeared, I think...
      iirc it was during him visiting a far village and rescuing a village girl

      Delete
    2. Thank you. I'll go reread that part.

      Delete
    3. If you remember Marina, the heroine of the hero who just had an interlude like 3 chapters before. She fell down a cliff and mc also came down to save her but this spirit Noma tried to attack him to protect Marina. He talked to the spirit and when Noma looked into the mc's mana pool, she almost went insane and mc had to put her into his Texture.

      Delete
  2. Warning : If you pressed the "Next" button in Volume 2 - Interlude 4
    You will skip Interlude 5 and Interlude 6, be sure to not miss them if you didn't read them

    ReplyDelete
  3. First: Why do I feel more and more that he will not only fuck his sister, but also his brother.
    Second: It took her half a year to recover from the damage... damn.
    Third: DemonGod? Is this some foreshadowing? Will our boy become a demon and fight a god? Will he have to defeat the apostle/sensei before he can face God? So many possibilities.

    ReplyDelete