Tuesday 7 September 2021

The Wicked Princess Plans for Her Life C-003

 
My whole body shuddered.

At the time, I was even moved by the owner of the voice who cursed me countless times.


‘Did I provoke you into giving me another chance with my comments of regression?’


Whatever the reason, I was so happy to be given another chance.


‘I will be born again this time!’


In the beginning of my second life as Asphodel, I gave up my pretense. 


‘From the beginning, I know the character didn't fit me.’


Okay, let's act naturally this time.


What kind of sunshine does the female protagonist have that you think will suit you?


Come to think of it, even the owner of the obnoxious voice said if you're confident try it, it didn't tell me to act exactly like in the novel right?


In order to systematically stop the villains, it would be better not to pretend to be kind and naive this time, but to build a trustworthy and reliable image from an early age.


I changed my route early on and began to move busily according to the story of the future, but this unintentionally made them start calling me a prodigy royal princess.


"The third lady is very mature and intelligent unlike her age; perhaps Her Majesty is keeping an eye on her as well."


The emperor's mother, who was indifferent in her past life, still seemed to have no affection for her this time.


Even though you don't love me as a daughter, I guess you still acknowledge me as a princess.


Thanks to the time I took to build the trust, she later listened to my opinions and advice without ignoring them.


I also maintained trust-based business relationships with people around me.


"Asphodel? I think you're being condescending. I don't even feel like a brother. But, well, it doesn't matter if it helps Rosantina."


"You're always a mature person. Anything else, I don't know... I don't know what answers you want, but I don't dare judge the Lord as her subject, so I'm going to step down."


Isn't it painful that you failed the last time you lost your footing here and there?


This time, the strategy was not to stick to each other, but to form a relationship at a certain distance.


Like Wakerholic, he unintentionally established a military relationship with the male protagonist with respect and faithfulness because he focused only on saving the country from the end of destruction and punishing the bad guys. 


Until now, I had dealt with the villains in advance and successfully prevented the beast invasion.


This time, as the essential quest of the game was cleared, the target was only major events that could avoid bad endings.


Other side stories of events such as raising the intimacy of the main character, including the sub male lead were also boldly discarded.


As a result, the events were completed earlier than the original novel's ending time frame.


When all the risks were finally neatly removed, it felt like I prolonged my life for ten years.


This time no one of the main characters had a tragic ending and I was alive and well.


I was 20 years old at the time.


Originally, there was about two years left until the end of the novel.


All the events passed like a kaleidoscope, even the tears came to my eyes remembering I went through the hard times, including my previous life.


I toasted alone that day to celebrate my own achievements.


You've worked hard up until now, I said to myself.


Considering the ending of the original novel which was a catastrophic ending and the last episode where I lived pretending to be Asphodel, there is no happier ending than this!


I thought I could sleep well without worrying about anything after a long time.


But that very night, my sick and pretty brother suddenly rebelled.


***


‘No, my kitten you can't do this!'


It was an unexpected defeat.


I thought all I had to do was to stop him from attaching himself to the final villain, but I never dreamed that this younger brother who lacked love would be twisted and turn black


Feeling resentment and bitterness, I vomit up my blood.


“Don’t blame the 4th Prince too much. Anyway, no matter who wins this battle, the 3rd Princess would be the first to die.”


Suha, who was sent by my younger brother, said in front of me, who was bleeding and dying.


I knew that there was a quiet competition under the water between brothers and sisters.


In the novel, Asphodel became the focal point and both siblings got along well, but in reality they don't have much affection for each other.


They, as far as I know, were not the type who would usurp the throne in this extreme way.


Especially the 4th Prince, my cute little kitten of a younger brother, I believed so.


"Why... me?"


I know it's a stupid question, but I couldn't believe it.


I swear I wasn't interested in the throne.


Furthermore, I had already given up my right to the throne a few years ago to eliminate any room for troublesome succession competition.


The man in front of me told me the reason for my removal, perhaps because he thought it was his last mercy. 


It's the heroine Buff, because I'm the only member of the Imperial family who has divine power. 


That's why it's a dangerous factor to disrupt the public's sentiment as a saint to unite temple forces back and seek rebellion at any time.


Also, I am the most favored daughter of my mother, the Emperor.


And because my father, who has been favored for the longest time by my mother, is from Hiserion, one of the most prestigious clans in Rosantina.


They don't know when I'll become a problem and threaten them, so they just want to get rid of me now.


“The one that restrained the princess’s body now is a specially designed divine power sealing device made by the prince for this day, so it won't work even if you use up your power.”


I laughed because I was dumbfounded.


Wh-, what should I do?


I'm really starting to get angry.


I'm angry at myself for not being able to defend the assassin from behind because I've been drinking so much tonight.


When I thought of my younger brother who stabbed me in the back while I was off guard, the temperature inside me heated up.


Although we spent little time together in this life because we were busy fighting enemies…


He is unlike the others, who didn't get along with me in the last life!


If it was the other brothers who stabbed me on the back, it would not have felt as much as it does now.


Of course, I didn't build a close bond with my younger brother as much as the Asphodel in the novel.


But unlike other brothers who rejected me during my two lives, he always stayed with me as a younger brother.


So I gave him my heart at least…


How dare you betray me like this?


‘You look so relieved, Sister.’


Suddenly, the face of the fourth prince I saw earlier came to mind.


Late in the evening, somehow he came to my room and waited for me.


‘Zerkhain, what brings you here at this hour?’


‘I just wanted to congratulate you on everything you cared about the most, It's all over now.’


‘Thank you. Thanks for your concern.’


When I smiled at him, the fourth prince somehow gazed at my face for a while before coming up with words that were hard to understand.


‘You still look at me with those eyes.’


‘What?’


‘I'm a little relieved that you haven't changed.’


'What's that…' 


‘It's unfortunate, but even so the longing I had for my sister hasn't changed.’


Should I have thought it over a little more?


However, at that time, my head was not working well due to the joy and relief that I felt from finally overcoming everything and from my late fatigue and exhaustion.


So I thought simply that he was acting like a baby after a long time.


So I said it in my own way to soothe him.


‘I'm done with my busy work, so I'll be able to see you more often.’


What kind of smile did he have on his face at that time...?


'It's already quite late. I wish you a good night's sleep.’


Just before he turned around, the strange sunset-colored eyes I encountered for a moment came up from the memory with a clear shape.


‘Then goodbye, Asphodel.’


He passed by me without waiting for my answer like that.


I felt a little strange because it was different from his usual appearance, which was so polite and neat.


However, at the time, I was intoxicated by the lack of composure and didn't notice all the signs of danger.


But now that I think about it, he had already planned to kill me since then.


Hiss!


I completely unleashed the first seal of Divine Power that had been holding me back with cynicism.


Whoosh...!!!


The sudden strong wind blew out all the candles that were shaking dangerously.


The room was quickly filled with total darkness.


"What is it?"


Obviously there were no windows open, so the 4th prince's subordinates in front of me hardened their faces and looked around.


Crash!


Boom…!


At that moment, the objects in the room flew violently in all directions as if they were swept away by the giant's arms.



Previous || Next




Note:


  • Wakerholic is a game character from World of Warcraft.

  • turned black has the same meaning as turning bad.

  • Game buff is an effect placed on a character to enhance their statistics or characteristics. 

No comments:

Post a Comment