Thursday 16 June 2022

My Childhood Friend wants to hide my face for some reason Chapter 5

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next

Chapter 5 Ayano's Feeling

“Hey, hey, didn't you think Nishijo-san's boyfriend was cool?” "Yeah, I thought so!" "She is always with that loner, so I was wondering if she was dating him." Everyone is buoyed by the love affairs of the classmates they just encountered. High school girls love to talk about their love lives. I guess some of them are simply happy that Machida's rivals have decreased. I, for one, would have been happy to join in the love banter a little bit if it had not been about Saito-kun. Everyone wondered why Nishijo-san was always so attached to Saito-kun, but it made sense when I found out Saito-kun's real specs. I guess she is trying to keep strange insects away. By the way, if I approach him... I guess it's not good. Later, I would get a chance to talk to Nishijo-san and confide in him my feelings. I secretly made up my mind. With me in the background, the Machida girls took out their cell phones and seemed to be up to something. Apparently, they were planning to post the image of their just-mentioned friendship on social networking sites. They probably think Machida will give up on her. But still, is Nishijo-san going to be okay? Isn't it her intention to hide the real appearance of Saito-kun? No, no one will think it's Saito? Let's see how it goes for a while and possibly follow up on it. ーーーーーー Ah, yesterday's date was fun. I finally became a lover of Haru-kun. Ah, is it really possible to have such a happy morning? I was completely buoyant, but then I checked my morning routine of social networking. Haru-kun sometimes goes out dressed to perfection, so there are times when he secretly appears on SNS. Girls are always saying things like, "I want to get close to him," or, "He's so cool!”. I can't help but want to show off Haru-kun when I see this. However, no one has been able to reach Haru-kun, and he is my own Haru-kun. However, a disturbing shadow has been looming over him lately. Yes, it is Otsuka-san. She has seen Haru-kun's face, and from the way she met him at the café, it is clear that she likes him. I have to wait and see what she will do, but it is tempting to have more allies. It's alright as long as no strange women show up. It might be nice to have a few people around. Let's think about it. Oh, there is a Haru-kun sighting after all. Usually, Haru-kun is photographed alone, but this time I was photographed with him. It also says that we were a couple. The Machida Girls? I wanted to warn them, but I decided to forgive them because we were clearly labeled as a couple. I am in a good mood today. I can forgive a few things. After I finished getting ready in the morning, I picked up Haru-kun and headed to school. ーーーーーーー When I arrived at school, there was a bit of a commotion as I had expected. It was probably because word had gotten out that I, who had been stuck with Haru-kun (Loner) for a long time, was dating a good-looking guy. Probably because she'll be here soon? Whoa, speak of the devil. “Good morning, Nishijo-san and Saito-kun, you two have a minute.” Without much ado, Otsuka-san took us to the rooftop. I didn't know we could go to the rooftop. I learned something good. I'll visit there with Haru-kun next time. As soon as we reached the rooftop, she got right down to business. "Nishijo-san, are you on Twitter?” “I am, Otsuka-san. What about it?" I see, you saw it too, Otsuka-san. But I wonder if she is worried that she is secretly asking? “Then, you mean you understand this situation?” “Of course.” I knew it. And you're aware of Haru-kun, too, aren't you? But Haru-kun is dense, so it's not a simple matter, you know? “That's fine, but Saito-kun... he doesn't seem to know.” "Haru-kun doesn't need to know.” “It seems.” I try my best not to talk about social networking sites with Haru-kun, because if he starts doing it, it's hard to hide it from him. Haru-kin, you don't need to know about it, okay? The conversation on the rooftop ended quickly and we decided to break up. But we had to talk. We both seemed to be thinking the same thing, our gazes intertwined, and after a beat we nodded to each other. For now, we decided to use the time after school to talk without Haru-kun. Today, I had to go home early and my father said he would pick me up. So I decided to invite Otsuka-san to my house. She was reluctant at first, but when I told her that I would be home alone today and that Haru-kun's house was next door, she easily followed me. She was very easy to get along with. As soon as I arrived home, I took her to my room. We both had a lot to say to each other. She was the one who started the conversation first. “Nishijo-san.” “What is it?" “Um, well, it's about Saito-kun…” “Yes.” … It's hard to come up with the rest. She seemed to be very nervous. She always gives the impression of saying things clearly, but her face is red and she is frightened. You're going to confess your feelings to Haru-kun, right? Not me, right? I don't know what's going to happen with her like this. She's cute, though. I watched her for a while and decided to help her out. “Isn't he cool, Haru-kun? Are you surprised?” "Yes, I was surprised. I was surprised. I've never seen such a handsome guy before. Besides..." She seemed surprised at the suddenness of the situation for a moment, but then she gradually spun her words. She had a very cute smile, as if she was remembering Haru-kun. I had never seen Otsuka-san like this before. “And? What?” "I mean, this is the first time I've ever fallen in love with someone. So I don't understand this feeling." "Oh, first love, huh? That's a tough one, isn't it?” "Ugh, you're so noisy. I don't know if I like you yet. I just want to see if this is love." Her eyes were serious as she said this. She has never had any affair at all, and the only thing she has had is an uncontrollable rumor spread by Machida. She is single-minded and has a fairly strong sense of justice. Although she is often misunderstood because of her gal-like appearance, she is an exemplary student who is both literal and martial. She is also trusted by her teachers. If she is such a good student. “I see, you're still at that stage.” “...” "Then, I'll give you a chance for one day. Go on a date with him next time. You can check your feelings there.” “Are you sure?” "Yes, I like you. I like you, Otsuka-san. If there are more people who really care about Hal-kun, I'll be happy." “Thank you.’ He seemed a little surprised, but this is what I really meant. Good luck, Otsuka-san. We exchanged contact information after this. Then we started calling each other by our first names, "Kaori" and "Ayano-chan". At the time, we had no idea that Haru-kun had started modeling, but after returning home, we discovered his Twitter account and were very surprised. Haru-kun. How could he do this without telling me? I can't take my eyes off of him after all. I was screaming in my heart, regretting that I had not been with him.

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






1 comment: