Saturday 11 June 2022

My Childhood Friend wants to hide my face for some reason Chapter 4

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next

Chapter 4 The part-time that comes out of nowhere.

The usual road to school. By no means did anything change, but the view I was seeing changed just because I had a girlfriend. I had read this in a book a long time ago, but I had no idea it was true. You can't fool me. “Haru-kun.” “What's wrong?” "Nothing, nothing." Kaori said, smiling as she turned around and started to walk again. Oh, my girlfriend is always so cute. I go to school, chewing on my happiness. When we arrived at school, I felt like a lot of people were watching us. We go to school together every day. It's a regular event that we've been doing for over a year. It's nothing to make a fuss about now. What else has changed? As I was thinking about this, I saw someone approaching us from the front. “Good morning, Nishijo-san and Saito-kun.” After a quick hello, I, or rather we, were kidnapped by Otsuka-san once again. This time, it was not on the back of the school building, but on the rooftop. I didn't know we could go to the rooftop. It’s a nice place. "Nishijo-san, are you on Twitter?” "Yes, Otsuka-san. What about it?” I know Kaori is on Twitter too. She recommended it to me before, but I don't do it. It's a hassle and no one would want to know about me. “So you understand what's going on here?” “Of course." Eh, what are you talking about? Maybe if I can use Twitter, I'll know why? “That would be fine, but Saito-kun... doesn't seem to know.” "Haru-kun doesn't need to know." “It seems.” I'll do as Kaori says for now. After that, we were quickly released and went back to our normal routine. ---------- The day ended without incident, and it was after school. To my surprise, I am alone after school today. It is unusual. Kaori seemed to have something to do and went home first. She didn't seem to want to go home until the end, but her parents put her in the car and she was gone. Well, it's the first time in quite a while that I have time alone. Let's make the most of it. Yes, let's go to the mall and buy something. I want to buy some clothes and other things. I immediately headed for the mall. The first thing I did was to go to the restroom. There is nothing good about being alone in the shadows. So, I decided to go to the restroom and get my hair done. To be honest, I doubt that this is a good disguise, but it must be perfect because no one except Kaori notices it. After finishing my disguise, I decided to go shopping for clothes. But… This is not good. I have no idea what to buy. I usually let Kaori choose for me, so I had been careless. Furthermore, I was at a loss, but a helping hand was extended to me. "Hey! Can I have a minute?" "Hmm? Is it me?” --------- My name is Emi Ando and I work for a major fashion company. Today, we were supposed to do a photo shoot for a fashion magazine here at the mall, but to my surprise, the male model has not arrived yet. He has a nice face, but I haven't heard anything good about him. He is always late for work, and I hear that he is a playboy in his personal life as well. I wonder if he will come soon. An hour past the scheduled start time, he still hadn't arrived. "Hey, did you get in touch with him?” "I'm sorry, He isn't picking up the call." Oh, my God! What are you going to do, shoot? You know what you're dealing with today? Come on, come on...oh, oh... I scurried around. Then I spotted a young man shopping at a brand-name store, just in time for today's shoot. He's pretty good. He is tall and has a great style. If he had a good face, I'd ask him to be the substitute. He turns around. Oh, yeahhhh!!!!! I found a very handsome guy! "Hey! Can I have a minute?" ---------- "Hmm? Is it me?” I turned around and there was a woman with a terrific smile and out of breath. I was caught by a bad guy. "Are you in high school? Are you alone today? Do you have time? Do you have a girlfriend????" “Whoa, whoa, wait a minute.” “If you have time, would you help me?” "Help?" I didn't have time to respond before the woman took me away. Without any explanation, things went on and on, and now I was in front of a camera. “Why the camera? I mean, what am I wearing?” "Just stand there for a second, and I'll be right with you!" After that, I decided to pose as I was told, since they were going to give me an outfit, although I didn't really understand it. What on earth is going on? The staff here? The people here were all women, and they were all breathing hard. This situation lasted for about an hour, as I was tormented by fear. “Oh, thank you for saving my life today, Haruto-kun!” Yes, I got all the clothes I was wearing today. I was glad I was able to save the money and choose safely. “I'm sorry, I got so much from you.” “It's okay. I'm sorry I couldn't give you the money today because it was so sudden. If you want, you can work part-time at my place.” “No, I just needed some clothes. Um, is it a part-time job?" “Yes, this is my business card. Can we exchange contact information?” After receiving business cards, I exchanged contact information with Ando-san. I was worried about whether I would be able to handle the modeling job, but the staff gave me their assurances and I reluctantly agreed. "I'll call you later, Haruto-kun. Oh, by the way, I'll deliver today's magazine later." “Okay.” I wasn't particularly interested in the magazine, but the pay seemed good, so I decided to wait for my next part-time job and headed home with a large amount of luggage. Meanwhile, at that time. "Ando-san, that boy was so handsome!" "Let's hurry up and call for the next shoot!" "Well, well, calm down a little. You'll see him soon." I didn't think there were high school students who didn't have Twitter nowadays, but I've taught him how to do it, so I'm sure he will create an account. I'll have to follow him as soon as possible. After this, I created a Twitter account, which may or may not have taken me over an hour to create. It was really hard work.

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the translation. The fact that polygamy is allowed make this series better than most generic harem.

    Also this model plot, reminds me of Yuuya from I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World.

    ReplyDelete