Monday 6 June 2022

My Childhood Friend wants to hide my face for some reason Chapter 3

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next

Chapter 3 The first girlfriend is a childhood friend

"Hey, hey, hey, why are those guys here?" “It's a hassle, but I want a parfait, so let's just go through this quietly." We arrived at our destination, where we ran into an unexpected person. It was Otsuka-san and the Machida girls, who had been in trouble just the other day. "Sir, there are two of you, aren't there? Let me show you around.” The waitress led us to our seats. The restaurant was popular, and there was only one seat left. It was good that there were seats left, but why this seat? We were led to the seats next to Otsuka-san and the others. I sighed, but I got myself together and decided to go on as usual. For some reason, I just fix my hair and no one notices. Kaori said it was fine, but I was a little sad that not even my classmates noticed. Furthermore, to make it easier for me to go unnoticed, Kaori always introduces me as her boyfriend when she is asked about me and calls me by my proper name. I ordered a parfait and tried to be as inconspicuous as possible, but I felt a buzz around me. "Hey, is he a celebrity?" "And the woman he's with, she's beautiful, too." "A beautiful couple is a feast for the eyes." Such voices can be heard in a flicker. Furthermore, the seat next to us also apparently noticed Kaori. “Hey, the seat next to us, isn't that Nishijo-san? Isn't that you?” “Oh, it's true. The guy she is with is really good looking!” “Let's ask her.” Oh, man, that's bad. They're totally onto us. Please don't poke me, okay? But my wish was not heeded. "Hello, Nishijo-san. What a coincidence to meet you here." “Hello, Minami-san, Torii-san, and Otsuka-san.” When Kaori replied, Otsuka-san reacted with a jerk, unlike Minami-san and Torii-san. I somehow see a dragon and a tiger behind the two of them... Is it my imagination? “Hello, Nishijo-san. Is the man next to you your friend?" I feel as if Otsuka-san's eyes are even harsher than usual. Please, Kaori. Don't say anything strange, okay? "Friend... No, he's my boyfriend, Otsuka-san. Isn't he cool?" Kaori says this with a very smug look on her face, and Otsuka-san is in an even worse mood. The atmosphere was getting dangerous. "Heh, a boyfriend...right?" Otsuka-san approached me, saying, “Are you really going out with her, Saito-kun?” “Huh?” Didn't you just say Saito? I think it’s out, Kaori. “Oh, here comes the parfait. Sorry, Otsuka-san. The parfait is here, so let's talk again later, okay?... and so on." "Yes, that can't be helped. Let me know later. Various things." I don't know, but Parfait saved my life. It was a close call. Thank you Kaori. After that, we ate the parfait and headed for our final destination. Today is the day I'm going to tell her how I feel. I secretly made up my mind and headed for the destination. ーーーーーーーーーー "Oh, the ocean. It's been a while since I've been here.” “Yes, it has." I thought it was a bit goofy, but I chose the beach within an hour's ride by train as the place for my confession. I've been coming here for a long time whenever something happened. And this time was also a special time for me. But this is the first confession in my life. To ask my childhood friend, who I had spent all my life with, to be my special one meant that we could never go back to the relationship we had before. I couldn't help but be afraid of that. All I could think about was what if. "Hey, Kaori." "What, Haru-kun?" I turn to Kaori with all my heart. "Kaori, with me..." I couldn't come up with the next words. I was so excited to see her face. The moment I saw her face, the knot in my chest was lifted and the words spun out of my mouth. "Will you go out with me?" "Yes, of course." "The answer doesn't have to be right away." ・・・ “What Now?” "That's." Kaori then approached me and gently and softly put her lips on mine. The first confession in my life. My first kiss. My mind went blank. “I was so overwhelmed. How long are you going to make me wait, Haru-kun?” She was really beautiful, her cheeks flushed red as she said this in a mischievous way. And I was happy to be her boyfriend. “Sorry. Sorry to keep you waiting.” "Truly." Our relationship changed from childhood friends to lovers. That doesn't mean anything will change, but we will be together as usual. "Come to think of it, how many wives are you going to have, Haru-kun?" “What? I'll just have Kaori, that's all I want.” Kaori is probably resistant to polygamy, that much is obvious from what she has said and done so far. Does the fact that she is talking about this mean that I should not turn to other women? “I don't care how many people you have. But if you want to increase the number, please consult with me.” “"I don't think there will be any increase.” "No, there will be more soon... If it were Otsuka-san, I'd be willing to forgive her." “I'm sorry, I didn't hear the second half. What did you say?” “Nothing. Let's go home, boyfriend.” At the time, I didn't think I was popular, and I thought Kaori's concerns were unfounded. However, I had no idea that an event that would completely change my life was awaiting me.


Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






1 comment: