Friday 9 September 2022

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 25

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 1 — Chapter 4 Adventurer Part 6



All right, now then. It's good that I took out my dagger, but this time, I think I'll try a different kind of fight. There won't be many opportunities to take on a large number of inferior opponents without worrying about other people’s eyes.


I'll have to protect Caron and Orca while moving around, but I think they can handle themselves. All right, let’s get started.


First, I tried to focus the hate from the enemy on myself by casting my Mind Magic spell [Appeal] on the 40 gray wolves.


This magic spell is something that changes the concentration of others' attention depending on the difference in the amount of Mana. The difference in the amount of Mana between me and the Gray Wolves is obvious, and they have completely focused on me. Caron and Orca were out of their sight.


I can now concentrate on my attack with peace of mind.


After acknowledging that the enemy's aggro had gathered on me, I rushed forward. Reacting to my movement, their eyes also followed me.


While moving my feet, I then began to work on my next spell.


For a small measure, I used both of my hands to release [Shoot]*. Busily moving my left and right index fingers, I fired a magic bullet.


In the past, it had a flaw that drained my Mana with just one shot, but I fixed it long ago. The consumption is still high due to its non-attribute nature, but it only consumes Mana in proportion to its power. I can probably shoot out up to triple-digit numbers now.


In addition, I also made another improvement.




“There’s no end to this…”




With two muzzles, it would take a lot of work to wipe out 40 enemies. The Gray Wolves, which I hadn’t been able to defeat, were now right in front of me.


With the dagger in my hand, I launched an attack. In addition to the 10-fold [Body Strengthening], I have activated [Prediction], so the deadly blade will not miss no matter how many enemies there are.


I fired [Shoot] again while avoiding them by twirling my body around like I was dancing.


But this time, I didn’t hold my index finger up. Because I thought there was no need to waste time.


The Mana emitted from me gathers in multiple places within 2 meters around me. Then, it formed itself into the shape of a bullet, numbering around 40, and the next moment it fired at the Gray Wolves.


The Forty bullets spread out like falling flower petals around me. Following the rails of Mana that had been laid down before they knew it, hits all of the enemy's heads without fail.


Then a sound of popping skulls and blood resounded, followed by the sound of the Gray Wolves collapsing on the ground.


In an instant, the battle was over, and there are no more hostile creatures standing around me.


(Tired: I’m not really good at translating fight scenes, but I hope you guys understand it.)


As you can see, I improved the [Shoot] in a way that it can be fired from anywhere and in any number of shots. By creating a firing port with Mana, I no longer need to use both of my hands.


I also added an auto-targeting feature. The bullets run along the rails of Mana connected to the target. Since there are only a limited number of people in this world who can use [Mana Sight], it will almost certainly hit the target.


I may sound arrogant, but I believe [Shoot] is the most powerful magic spell in this world. After all, it's nearly impossible to avoid, and when combined with detection, it can attack from extremely long distances.


The only way to beat me who uses this is to bring it into an endurance battle. It's a bad gamble to set up an endurance battle against me, who has a huge amount of Mana, but even if they take that into account, Non-attribute magic has terrible Mana consumption.


I’m a little proud of myself, but this isn’t enough for me. It only worked out for me because it was Gray wolves (low rank), but I still had difficulty in close combat. I felt it would be tougher if I was fighting of the same rank or higher.


I'm looking for a martial arts instructor, but I haven't found anyone who fits the bill. It’s outside of Shion’s expertise, and the knights under my command don't fit my style. That's why I'm at a loss for what to do.




“As expected of Onii-sama, you took them out in an instant!”

“It’s really amazing!”




When I look at them, I saw both of them expressing their joy by jumping up and down. Are they fairies?


The fairies, who had been expressing their excitement for a while, ran toward me. Then, with the same momentum, they jump and embraced me.




“Whoop.”




Being hugged by two people at once, I unintentionally let out a cry, but I didn’t expose myself to a nonsense cliche like falling on my butt. I’m also still using body strengthening, so I handle this much.


Then after being embraced by them for a while with a loosened cheek, I asked,




“What’s up with you guys all of the sudden?”

“That’s because Onii-sama’s magic is so wonderful! The magic bullets flying around in all directions were so beautiful that it was breathtaking!”

“And the way you manipulate Mana is so precise! I wonder if I can do that too?”




With their excitement still unabated, Caron and Orca shared their impressions. It seems that my spell [Shoot] touched their heartstrings more than I had imagined.


Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever shown a multi-target attack like I just did earlier. If this makes me stand out as their brother, then I’m glad about it.


However, we can't stay in each other's arms like this forever. As I had warned them earlier, we were in the forest, which is like enemy territory for humans.


That’s why, I patted them on the back, and told them—




“I'm glad you were impressed, but could you please let me go now? We are still in the forest, after all.”

“Ah, I’m very sorry…”

“I-I’m sorry…”




After saying so, both of them backed away from me with their shoulders down.


Seeing it, I then tell them with a wry smile,




“You don’t have to be so discouraged. I'll explain the magic I just did later, but for now, just concentrate on the Gray Wolves.”

““Yes!!””




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Acknowledging the clear answer, I look at the corpses of the Gray Wolves drowning in their own blood.




“It would be too much work to handle with these numbers but it would attract other animals and demonic beasts. So, should I stash them with [Cover Texture] and have the guild take care of them?”




I’ll have to pay a fee, but it's better than dealing with this number myself. As far as the fees go, it's not that big of a deal.


To prevent the smell of blood from spreading further, I quickly spread my Mana to cover the forty-seven corpses. Then, the Gray Wolves, stored in [Cover Texture], disappeared in the blink of an eye.


Seeing this, Caron exclaimed enthusiastically,




“There are only a few enemies left inside the nest!”

“The rest can be counted with one hand, That’s why don’t you leave it to us to fight them?”




Orca also rides on her tension.


Ahh, so they want to defeat the remaining enemies themselves? I’m sorry, but I can’t let them do it.


I felt a little guilty, but I knew that if I kept quiet, they would find it out. That’s why I told them the truth.




“Sorry, there are no more Gray Wolves left.”

“Eh? But there must have been some individuals left in the nest, right?”

“The first detection we did showed that there were more than fifty, and here, there are forty-seven. So, there must be at least three of them in the nest, right?”




The two of them tilted their curiously.


That’s right. Sure, there were four gray wolves left in the nest. But they didn't survive.




“I'm sorry to say this, but I've already taken care of the enemies left in the nest. There’s nothing left to do but collect the corpses.”




Hearing my words, Caron and Orca rolled their eyes as if to say, “Eh…?”. It seemed that they could not fully accept the situation.


However, they seemed to gradually understand what I was saying and began to tremble.


And then—




“W-When did you defeat them, Onii-sama!?”

“Unbelievable! Zechs-nii hasn't left this place even for a second!”




They couldn't understand how I had wiped out the remaining enemies, so they came rushing up to me.


It's not very powerful when two cute people do it, but that's not to say it's not worth mentioning.


I waved my hands in the air and explained the situation.




“I used the same magic I used earlier to defeat them. I can set up a firing port anywhere within the range of my Mana.”




It’s not infinite in range because I cannot aim it without detection, but there’s no limitation if I just set up a firing port. I could fire [shoot] anywhere where my Mana could reach, whether indoors, in the ocean, or at the bottom of the earth.


This time I set up multiple launchers in the enemy's nest and used them to wipe out the rest of the Gray Wolves…but after I told them this much, their eyes started looking into the distance as if they couldn’t accept the reality.




“I hereby swear that I will never eat dinner again...”

“M-Me too...”

“PFFT–AHAHAHAHAHAH!!!”




The two suddenly began to repent, and it was so cute that I couldn't help but laugh.


In contrast, Caron and Orca tilted their heads.


Really, my younger siblings are adorable kids. Don't worry, I'm not going to snipe them.


It was an awkward ending, but the three of us ended our hunt for the demonic beast unscathed.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Sponsored Chapter 0/3$


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






6 comments:

  1. I know Japanese can be pretty ambiguous with plurals, but since the author is establishing how OP the MC is by comparison (as well as the flow of the flight), I would think that Caron and Orca are just taking on one wolf there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah shi- I'm glad you pointed that because I missed one paragraph In the previous chapter when I was probably editing it, I'm very sorry about that...

      Delete
    2. I fixed it, and again I'm very sorry about that

      Delete
  2. No worries! Thanks for taking it into consideration, and of course, thanks for the chapter!

    ReplyDelete