Sunday 2 October 2022

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 48

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 2 — Chapter 1 — Teacher Part 3



Regular Chapter



— — —



Thanks to the lovely sight of my younger siblings, I was able to finish my office work in half a day. Since I had the whole afternoon free, I decided to explore the town for the first time in a while.


Usually, I’m either working at the castle or working on an adventurer's request. If I go into town, I'll be with Caron and Orca, where we'll be playing with Dan and the others. Surprisingly, there were few opportunities to look around the castle town.


It would also be a good idea to see how Caron and the others were doing.


I thought about whether I should have Shion accompany me, but this time I decided to walk alone. It would be good to enjoy the solitary atmosphere once in a while.


I changed my appearance with [Disguise] and went for a walk right away.


All the main streets under Foranada Castle were paved with bricks. This was a policy that I pushed for and only recently finished construction. In terms of budget, it would probably be after I come of age, but eventually, I want to expand it to the main roads in the territory.


Stomping on sure footing, I made my way through the shopping district that passed through the town center.


The main street was bustling with people. Businesses could be heard everywhere, and many horse-drawn carriages were driving away. I could clearly sense the people's abundant vitality.


Maybe I should walk the streets like this from time to time. I could directly feel how my reign has affected the city. The pavement project was a success, but there was no guarantee that other projects would be as successful.


While contemplating my inspection of the territory, I continued to walk around the castle town. I focused on the main streets, but also made my way into the back alleys.


From time to time, I saw people who were in shambles. Perhaps they had lost their jobs.


This was entirely my fault. The welfare system was still far from perfect. The legal system that could adapt to a feudal society hasn’t progressed very well. I felt sorry for them, but they have to endure the current situation.


That's right. I could donate money to the church and have them run a feeding program on a regular basis. I’m sure that if I convey this message to them from Caron, they would give their consent to this idea with a simple, “Yes.”


Of course, I also went to the church to check on my younger siblings. I was able to see Caron gently talking to patients and Orca cheerfully running around with towels and bandages. There was a scene where she frowned when someone from the church talked to her, but I think she did a good job. I'll give her something as a reward later.


Walking from one end of the castle town to the other, time flew by. Before I knew it, the sky had turned purple beyond red. The crows' cawing had a melancholy tone to it, signaling that it was time for Ōmagatoki*.


(Tired: wiki)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




I imagine tonight's dinner from the smell of food wafting in the air around me, and continue on my way along the road with fewer people.


It was supposed to be an ordinary time to go home.


However, the situation changes drastically when I witness a certain presence. It was so startling that it turned heaven and earth upside down.


It was just that we naturally passed each other.


But my eyes caught it for sure. The [Appraisal], which has been improved to be automatically triggered for those with a certain level of power, reacted to it.


The result of the [Appraisal] is reflected in my mind, and what was written was:




[Name: Akatsuki Venus / Level: Unknown / Details: Unknown]




I couldn't believe it.


It doesn't matter that the level and details were unknown. What mattered was the name of the other party—


As I stood there in shock, it—No, the man, Akatsuki Venus—turned around to look at me.


Immediately, I recognize his appearance.


He has shoulder-length white hair and pure black eyes. He has a handsome face that looks as if it came out of a fairy tale. Akatsuki's appearance stood out so much that it was unnatural for him to have blended in with his surroundings.


Our gazes eventually crossed.


The next moment, I ran away. Like an escaping rabbit, I fled without hesitation. With all my might, I cast [Body Strengthening] and completely erased my presence with [Cover Texture]. I tried everything I could to get away.


THIS IS BAD, THIS IS BAD, THIS IS BAD, THIS IS BAD, THIS IS BAD, THIS IS BAD!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


That's the only word that comes to my mind. He was so dangerous that no other word could be applied to him.


He wasn’t the kind of person I’m supposed to meet in a place like this. It was as impossible as encountering a Hidden Boss in a village at the beginning of an RPG.


—That’s right, Hidden Boss. That man was a hidden boss.


In the game “Tōzai no Isamu Sei-ki,” there were, of course, challenging elements. In the game "Tozai no Yuseiki," there were, of course, challenging elements. One of them was the Hidden Boss. If you don't have a particular formula and a precise timetable, you would be annihilated even if all of your party members were at the maximum level.


That name was Akatsuki Venus. He was the most powerful creature in the world, having descended to the world as a messenger of God, but having fallen against God's will. He was an out-of-the-ordinary being who was skilled in all forms of magic and martial arts.


No matter how hard I try, he wasn’t a good opponent to fight at this point. No, even if I had all the strength, he wasn’t an opponent that I would want to fight.


But, was this a fate arranged by God or was it a prank to encounter him like this?


I mean, why on earth was he in Foranada's capital? I thought he was supposed to be at the end of the world waiting for a challenger?


I'm sure he knew that I've used [Appraisal] on him. Otherwise, there was no way he could have turned around at that precise moment, and I would not have recognized Akatsuki's figure. He was usually cloaked in magic that blocks recognition.


AHHH! GODAMNIT! For a surprise, this was too much! If I had known he was wandering around town, I would have turned off [Appraisal]’s auto function!


I cursed inside my mind, but it was too late. I was running away with all my might, but I knew it. It was impossible to escape from Akatsuki. There was no way you could escape from that hidden boss, not even a Great Demon King.


I had no choice but to make up my mind. If it were possible to talk it out, I would have preferred not to fight, but let's not get our hopes up.


I went to a remote area of Foranada territory, in a mountainous region with bare rock surfaces. The mine was now uninhabited and more than 10 kilometers away from the capital. Even if a battle were to break out, the damage to Caron and the others would be minimal…Probably…


To be honest, I had no idea how big the fight would be in real life because I had never imagined myself fighting the hidden boss. I didn't even know how it would end because there was no way I could win.


A few seconds after I stopped. Sure enough, Akatsuki appeared in front of me. In contrast to my breathless face from running as fast as I could, Akatsuki looked calm.


He looked at me curiously, and the next moment, he was standing right in front of me.




“.........”




He didn’t say anything. Not even a blinking, Akatsuki was moving without letting me know how he was behaving. In other words, this was proof of the overwhelming difference in power between us.


The other party stared at me intently. He hummed, “Hmm…” with interest and continued to look at me rudely.


He looked like he was in a state full of openings, but I couldn’t make a move. I couldn't do anything because of the way he moved in an instant like earlier.


I’m having a severe headache and stomach ache. Every time he makes even the slightest move, my body shivers, and shudders. I'm so nervous that I feel like I'm going to vomit the contents of my stomach…


I then wondered how much time had passed when he suddenly spoke.




“I have a few questions I'd like you to answer for me, is that a problem?”



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Sponsored Chapter 3/3$


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






6 comments:

  1. that's a shonen cliche but i would've never thought they would use it in a jp novel

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "Kouen" theme from Naruto Shippuden should have started playing in this chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who goes around with appraisal active all the time also why exactly this guy is supposed to be an enemy?

    ReplyDelete