Saturday 22 October 2022

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 57

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 2 — Chapter 2 — Hero Part 7



Regular Chapter



— — —



Spirits were willful beings created by the collection of Mana floating in the atmosphere and converted into natural Mana. There were spirits that have the same six attributes as magic, and they were said to live in nature that was adapted to each of them—volcanoes for fire spirits, lakes for water spirits, and so on.


However, as previously stated, spirits are collections of Mana. As a result, it was impossible to identify them with the naked eye. Those with keen senses may be able to detect them, but humans were not able to see them.


Therefore, Spirits were legendary to humans. We could imagine that they might be close to us, but we could never meet them. Even in the game in my previous life, I never saw them at all.


But, however, I would like to think about something here. If I use [Mana Sight], I might be able to see the spirits.


I haven't had the opportunity to try it until now, but at this moment, my doubts have been resolved.




“Ha? Eh? Could it be that…you can see me!?”




In light of my comment earlier and our eye contact, the Spirit seemed to have understood that she had been caught. Her round brown eyes widened, and her small mouth was opened in a grandious way.


Both of us were surprised by the unexpected situation that we froze up for a moment while facing each other.


After a few seconds had passed, we finally understood what was happening and began to move.




“For an impudent human to be able to see me…! I’ll never let you do anything bad to that girl!”

“W-W-Wait! I have no intention of doing anything bad to her. I'm here to rescue her!”




The Spirit raises both of her hands and tries to shoot magic toward me. The reason for this was not clear, but from what she said, it seems that she was the one who saved Marina.


On the other hand, I hurriedly raised both of my hands and began to explain.


But the Spirit would not listen to me at all.




“No questions asked! I don't trust the words of a suspicious person who disguises himself!”




I tried to stop her, but she fired a barrage of [Stone Balls].


As expected, even I couldn’t handle a barrage of it at close range. I took full advantage of my [Prediction] and jumped, leaped, and acrobatically dodged.



“L-Listen to me for a moment!”




With no time to spare, I managed to squeeze out a few words, but all I got in return was stone gravel. As she had said before, it seems that explaining to her would be useless


That’s it, I guess I don’t have a choice anymore!


Even though she was passed, Marina was nearby. I really wanted to keep it hidden for a long time, but since I couldn't persuade the stubborn Spirit, I had no choice but to resign.


I dispelled [Disguise] I had put on myself while avoiding the stones and debris that were coming toward me. Six’ figure vanished into thin air, revealing my eight-year-old appearance, Zechs.


The spirit who recognized it reacted even more than when she witnessed my own appearance.



“Na!? A child!?”




Her eyes and mouth widened in surprise, and the magic she'd been performing in quick succession came to a halt.


Apparently, the fact that I was an eight-year-old child was quite a shock.


Then, seeing the attacks stopped, I made my point.




“I was really just trying to save the girl. The reason I disguised myself was that I wanted to hide my identity and because there was a high possibility of getting into trouble if a child like me was strong. I swear I have nothing to hide!”

“A-All right…”




The Spirit was panicking.


Maybe she has a soft spot for kids. She appeared to have helped Marina as well, so the likelihood seemed high. If that was the case, my current efforts to persuade her were likely to succeed.




“If you want, I can call a witness. The girl's friend asked me to save her. I've returned them to the village now, but I can call them right now, is that all right with you?”



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





The village was within range of the [Gate]. If I contacted Shion, I could transfer them immediately. Although we had to be careful about being seen, there was no problem in bringing them here.


However, looking at the Spirit, it seemed that there was no need to bring them all the way here.




“Are you telling the truth? No, but if you were disguising yourself, it's the same as deceiving me…”

“As I said, the disguise was out of necessity. I was not trying to deceive you personally, and if anything, I was responding to the children who asked me to do so in my earlier guise.”

“U-Umu. Why is necessary? Are you so cornered that you have to do something so dishonest as to disguise yourself?”

“Worst case scenario, my sister dies.”



I gave a short answer.


I'm not lying. It was not the direct cause at all, but it was the end result. It would be more effective to give an impression than to explain it in a roundabout way. A detailed explanation can be done after both parties have earned each other's trust.




“...You don't seem to be an enemy. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to attack you out of the blue.”




The spirit said so while lowering her shoulders. It seems like my plan was successful.


I patted my chest in relief. I was worried about what would happen at one point but I managed to get the situation under control. I'm relieved that no one was injured


I lightly waved my hand and said I didn't mind. Then, before things could get awkward, I moved on to self-introductions.




“My name is Zechs. Zechs Levit y San Foranada . Normally I am the son of a Count, but when I work as an adventurer, I call myself Six with the disguise you saw earlier.”

“I am an Eart Spirit and my name is Noma. I do not have any position…but I am proud to call myself a cook.”




The Earth Spirit Noma responded to my introduction with a clear answer. The attitude and tone of voice suggest that she has a very loyal personality. This time, I was able to persuade her thanks to her character.


After introducing ourselves to each other, I ask,




“You’re a cook?”




She was dressed in formal attire and was more like a knight or a noblewoman. Although it was clear that she was a woman, she has a dignified atmosphere similar to a beautiful woman dressed in men's clothes.


I mean, I heard that spirits were fueled by magic so there was no need for them to cook, right?


Then, this topic seemed to strike a chord with Noma, and her eyes lit up and she began to gesture grandly.




“That’s right, I am the first Spirit that’s a cook! Spirits, as they say, only eat the magic of their favorite flavor. But I want to challenge that monotonous behavior. Look at humans and elves. They process food. Even seemingly inedible things are transformed into delicious dishes. Isn't that wonderful!? That's why I invented my own method of cooking magic! But the other spirits laughed at my idea! Argh, I am so angry even when I remember it now. I want to punch them in the face for saying it was just an empty theory!”




The last part was no longer directed at me. She was spewing bitterness and spittle as if there had been some kind of dispute among her friends.


I decided to leave her alone. In a situation like this, if I poke and prod her badly, that would bound to catch fire.


With Noma mumbling and muttering about her resentment, I took another look at Marina.


The girl with dark light blue hair tied up in a single strand has a rustic atmosphere as she was from a rural village. However, her appearance was very good, and if she was well groomed, she could be mistaken as a nobleman’s daughter.


The dedicated route of the heroine, Marina Aloella Cruz, was a story about her emotional conflicts.


Marina had been in love with the Hero, Yudai since she was a child. However, while he was developing his talent as a Hero, she had no talent in the combat aspect. She was physically weak, and she wasn’t good at magic either. As a result, she began to worry that she might not be suitable to stand next to Yudai.


Despite the ending, Marina's story is one of my favorites in "Isamu Sei-ki." It was a heartbreaking story that effectively conveyed Marina's love and frustration.


So, for me, Marina was a character that I am deeply attached to.


Well, I only adored the “Marina of the game,” and I have little interest in her in real life. Basically, I have a policy of leaving her alone.


However, this does not mean that I have zero interest in her. It would be nice to lend a helping hand in a pinch like this.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Sponsored Chapter 0/3$


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






7 comments:

  1. Things are progressing smoothly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. :O

    Why is necessary? > Why is it necessary?

    Eart -> Earth

    ReplyDelete
  3. And he will *Somehow* make that heroin Marina head over heels for him and has a shuraba with the sister over him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it an NTR that I smell???
    Be cautious oh hero, our boy is coming for your childhood friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That could be canon because original Zechs was a scum

      Delete