Friday 7 October 2022

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 51

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 2 — Chapter 2 — Hero Part 1



Sponsored Chapter





— — —





It has been half a year since I first encountered Akatsuki. The weather has become cooler and the leaves of the trees and grass are turning red. Since that day, I have had to undergo regular training from the hidden boss.



It is true that I am happy to see my skills improve in various areas, including melee combat, which had been a concern of mine until then. However, I don't want to be turned into a rag doll every time I show up on the spot and have to fight all night. Carons and the others were worried about me because of it, and it hurts my heart.



On the first day, I didn't come home for the night without permission, and the whole castle was in a panic. I never want to see Caron and Orca cry so hard again.



Well, despite such a hectic life, one day, when I was leading a normal life except for training with Akatsuki, I met a merchant with whom I had a business relationship. I was having a business meeting with that said merchant.



In the reception room where guests were entertained, the merchant I and were smiling at each other.







“...Is finally done?”

“Yes, it’s already done.”







The merchant rubbed his hands in response to my expected question.







“Where's the product?”

“It’s here.”







The merchant quickly pulls out an item from his pocket.



Placed it on the table, it was a black object the size of both hands. It was roughly rectangular in shape, with a round lens in the center, an elongated groove at the bottom, and a switch on the side.



—That’s right. What he took out was unmistakably an instant camera. It was that camera that was treated as a tool for taking pictures in my previous life.



I picked up the camera with my hands trembling. I then held it up to the merchant and pressed the switch.



A nostalgic shutter sound echoed, and soon after, a photo was issued.



The resulting photograph showed the merchant in splendid form. The quality of the image was a little poorer than in my previous life, but it certainly captured the scene.







“Well done!”







I smile and grabbed both of the merchant's hands.



The merchant, on the other hand, smiled and shook my hands.







“No, no. Thanks to you, Zechs-sama, we have gained a lot of good experience.”

“I appreciate you saying so. I am aware that I have done a lot of reckless things this time.”

“You are aware of that, aren't you?”

“Of course, I was aware of it. But I didn't want to compromise on the production of this.”







Holding up the camera in my hand, I expressed my deep emotion.



With the camera, it was possible to do things that couldn’t be done before.



That’s right—I record Caron’s growth! I can record the process of her becoming an adult from a child after her Ninth Ceremony. And I could look back on it over and over again. Nothing could make me happier!







“It’s disappointing that I couldn't leave a record of her childhood, but I couldn’t be helped. I can't go back to the past.”

“You truly care for Caroline-sama, don't you, Zechs-sama?”

“Of course. I would do anything for her—and not only for her. I would do anything for my family.”







I nodded deeply, thinking of my beloved younger siblings in my mind.



After that, I proceeded with my conversation with the merchant.







“I hope you will go ahead with the mass production of this camera and improve its functions. We can still improve the image quality.”

“I understand. But, that would require an additional budget….”

“I know.”







I put the bag I had prepared in advance on the table with a thud. Inside it was a large number of gold coins.



I have to tell you, this is my pocket money. I would not use the Count's funds to make a camera for my own personal use, as you would expect.



Well, I don't know how they are receiving it. A slight feeling of contempt was leaking out, so they must be thinking, “The son of a nobleman is pouring the people's tax money into his hobby.” I don't intend to be particularly blind to it, though, since it was not an attitude and it was just a slight outpouring of emotion.



In fact, I don't want him to think I'm superior, so I act as I do. There was nothing wrong with that.



The merchant quickly put the bag into his bag and ask,







“Is it right that the sale of cameras is exclusive to our company?”

“I'll keep my word. But you still have to wait to sell it to anyone but me. But I want to make sure that I can get the word out to everyone in the area. I want to make sure everyone in the vicinity is aware of it.”







The motive was personal, but the camera can be put to good use in many ways. I wanted to keep other nobles from interfering.



The merchant seemed to understand this and nodded his head in agreement.



We continued to work out the details of the camera, and the business meeting was successfully concluded.



Finally, we were exchanging some small talk, as it would have been tasteless to leave things as they were. Suddenly, the merchant's attention was caught by an object placed in the corner of the room.







“Oh. that’s…”

“What’s wrong?”







~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~







The merchant was wondering if there was anything in this room that would pique his interest.



When I ask him, suspiciously, the merchant replies curiously, saying,







“Is that a board game?”

“That’s right.”







I got what he was trying to say.



The game in the corner of the room was a handmade game of reversi.



I had prepared it for my younger siblings because chess was too difficult for them. It may have been left there by either Caron or Orca.



It was a standard game in my previous life, but it didn't exist in this world. No wonder he was so curious.



As I was about to open my mouth to explain, the merchant spoke up before I could.







“That's Reversi over there, right?”

“How did you know about that…?”







The name of a game that shouldn’t exist was known. This was clearly an unnatural situation.



My tone seemed to be somewhat of a choking question, so the merchant's face stiffened a little.



Seeing so, I hurriedly waved my hand.







“I was sorry, I'm not blaming you. I genuinely want to know how you knew about this game.”

“I-Is that so?”







The merchant was not completely convinced, but he was afraid of provoking me, a nobleman, so he gave me the information honestly.







I heard that the same thing as reversi was becoming popular mainly in the countryside of the Count’s territory. The trend hasn’t spread because the distributor was a small store, but it was gaining some popularity.







“........”

“If would you like, I can give you all the information we have.”







The merchant suggested this when he saw that I was beginning to think about it silently.



I immediately agreed to the offer because it was a godsend.







“Can I ask you for it?”

“Yes, I'll have it ready for you right away. May I leave you to prepare?”

“No problem. Don't trouble yourself. I'll even make you an honorarium if necessary.”

“No, no. Zechs-sama and I are good friends. I will provide this level of service free of charge.”

“I see. Thank you.”

“Your word is wasted on me. Well then, I’ll take my leave.”







Saying so, the merchant left the room.



He was a shrewd man, but he was also a good talker and a skilled one. As long as he could make a profit, he was a trustworthy man.







“Reversi is spreading in the countryside, huh?”







I thought to myself. I don’t have any proof but I had an who it was. The possibility that I had been anticipating for quite some time might have finally shown a glimpse of itself.

I then called up a servant who was waiting outside.







“I sent some orders to the intelligence department for some time now, but tell them to hurry it up a little.”

“I understand. I will inform them as soon as possible.”

“I'll be heading out to inspect the territory soon, so contact the relevant authorities and adjust my schedule. This is also urgent.”

“Yes, sir.”







After listening to the instructions, the servant immediately went to the messenger.



If my assumption was to become reality, the time limit was almost up. Just in case, I had ordered them to do so as soon as I received the report of the civil war, but what would happen now? I'll have to hurry up and have the intelligence to find it out.



And I need to inspect the territory to see if this assumption was true.



I let out a deep breath and leaned back on the sofa.







“It's going to be busy for a while…”







I grumbled to myself, imagining how busy my schedule was going to be.





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Sponsored Chapter 6/3$


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






7 comments:

  1. Looks like the protagonist is making her move

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm... the pr9tagonist girs also a reincarnator maybe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not maybe, definitely. It has been confirmed that she is a reincarnator since she was one in the game

      Delete
  3. the merchant I and > the merchant and I
    I was sorry > I'm sorry
    Your word is wasted > Your words are wasted
    and have the intelligence seek it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So there's another person that reincarnated I don't know how to feel about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the game the heroine was a reincarnated person,is surprising how he just remembered that now, is really dumb how even when he knows a lot he doesn't make any plans until the end.

      So there was a high chance that the heroine here is a reincarnated person again

      Delete