Friday 7 October 2022

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 50

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 2 — Chapter 1 — Teacher Part 5



Regular Chapter


Tired: Thank you very much Ridi and Shelbylyn for the Support!



— — —




“Well then, last question.”




The fourth question, which he also said was the last one.


I reset my bewildering thoughts and listened attentively so I wouldn’t be surprised by what he was going to say next.


Then, Akatsuki slowly opened his mouth.




Who the hell is your soul?”

“...Ha…?”




For a moment, I didn't understand what he was asking, so I let out a dumbfounded voice.


However, my mind immediately went back to the question.


He pointed out that I was a reincarnated person.


That was unexpected. I did not expect that a being of this world would recognize me as a reincarnated being.


—No, that statement was a misnomer.


Or, more accurately, “I didn’t think anyone would notice that I wasn’t the original Zechs.”


Because in this reality, I am Zechs. Ever since I was born, I’ve been conscious that I was Zechs. Therefore, it was impossible for the inhabitants of this world, who have no way of knowing Zechs in the game, to point out that I wasn’t him.




“That’s right, I can see your soul. Not only can I see it, but I can also read your [Existence Information].”




He seemed to have slightly misunderstood my reaction to his blinding look, thinking I was surprised that he found out that I was a reincarnated person. Akatsuki started explaining how he was able to see through it.




“Every being in this world has [Existence Information] written on them. Not only physical information such as height and weight but also the nature of their souls and what kind of personalities they have.”




It would be something like so-called character data. Each person's data exists in this reality, just like in a game. Was it stated that I am not the original Zechs?


Still unsure, he continued.




“The [Existence Information] itself is fluid. Everything grows and deteriorates. The [Existence Information] is updated accordingly…But, there is only one thing that remains the same.”




Akatsuki stopped talking and looked at me. Then, he spoke the main point of what he was saying.




“The [Existence Information] at the time of birth. This is the providence common to everything in this world. When a creature's birth is confirmed, its [Existence Information] is determined, and it falls into the world as it is. How that person will grow is not determined, but the state in which they will be born is determined even before birth.”

“...What are you trying to say…?”




I suppressed my voice from trembling and slowly spoke.


Then, with a serious look on his face, Akatsuki ask,




“Why are you a Non-Attribute?”

“—!!!”



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




I gasp.


As expected…Was it true?


I had an idea. It was the biggest reason why I didn't realize that this was a world similar to the “Tōzai no Isamu Sei-ki” until Caron’s birth.




“I can tell by looking into your [existence information]. You were supposed to be born with the aptitude for Fire (Red) and Darkness (Purple). But now you are unattributed. Moreover, there are signs that the [Existence Information] immediately after your birth was in error due to information overload.”




Akatsuki was right. The Zechs in the game was a boy with red hair and purple eyes. It was because of this difference in appearance that I was unsure of the true nature of this world until Caron’s birth.


If everything he said was true, then after my [Existence Information] was confirmed, extra information (my memories) entered. As a result, I exceeded the regulation's capacity and lost my Magical Attribute.


If that's the case, does it mean that I not only remembered my previous life, but that I am an entity that has taken over this body? Is it possible that I killed the original Zechs?


The moment I thought of this, I felt a guilt that was beyond description.


I've killed many horrible people so far, and I'm fully aware that Zechs in the game had a terrible personality. Still, the realization that I had taken a life that had not yet been born tortured me.


I must have looked horribly pale right now.


Akatsuki, who could easily read my inner thoughts, hurriedly began to follow up on his words.


“W-W-Wait! You seem to have misunderstood, but you are not a murderer, okay? It's just that an error occurred due to the addition of information that was not planned. In your case, the information ‘reincarnated’ was probably added. You weren't really a reincarnated person.”

“So you're saying that I was right in thinking that I was reincarnated from my previous life into my current life? But I just wasn't supposed to remember it according to the original plan?”

“That’s right!”

“....Haa…”




When he saw I was down, he nodded his head as if he was encouraging me.


Since earlier, my emotions have been swaying too much and I'm exhausted. Suddenly meeting the hidden boss made me feel nervous about it, but not only that, he then shook my existence and finally instilled a sense of security in me.


—I was getting tired of thinking about it all over again…




“You know who I am, right?”

“Eh? Yeah.”




After confirming that Akatsuki had ears to hear, I told him the whole truth. In my previous life, this world was a game. That my sister was doomed to death, and that I was doing everything I could to avoid it. I made him listen to everything from one to ten.


I was exhausted, but maybe I wanted someone to listen to my true feelings. There were people who would take my side, but there was no one with whom I could discuss the truth.


As proof, I felt light after the talk. I felt as if a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.


However, this was only possible with the basic premise that the other party was the world's strongest being. If he was as good as he was, there was no way that anything will change regardless of what I said or not.




“I see.”





Akatsuki, who had listened until the end, muttered deeply.





“In your previous life, this world was a story in a book, with your sister as the villain and ultimately destined to die? That would be a book that would sell like hotcakes.”

“I'm not delusional.”

“I know. You seem to know me, too, so I believe you. You can't guess my existence with your just delusions.”

“An apostle of the fallen God, is it?”

“Yeah, that’s it.”




When I mention Akatsuki's two names in the game, he points at me.




“Before the apostles fell, the existence of the apostles themselves was unknown to the world. There is no doubt about it because I covered that up thoroughly. In the first place, the god who sent me is not the god that the Holy Kingdom believes in. Or rather, that religion is a human creation.”

“That’s some pretty amazing revelations you are saying there…”




He spoke in a light tone, but it was something that would have caused a fuss if anyone else had heard it. That information wasn't even mentioned in my previous life.


I was so stunned that Akatsuki just laughed at me.




“What's wrong with that? You, a reincarnated person, are not a follower of that creation (religion), are you?”

“That’s true, but…”

“Then everything’s fine!”

“Haa…”




I let out a sigh as he laughs at me.


It doesn't make sense to me, but there's no point in pursuing it any further.


I didn't know that Akatsuki was such a frivolous character in the game since there were not many conversation scenes. The difference was too drastic because he looks so fresh and handsome. Well, I guess there were women who seem to like this kind of character.


Since this was a good opportunity, I threw a question at him.




“Why did you chase me?”




With Akatsuki's character, I would have thought he would have let it go to the extent that he recognized my name.


But then he simply replied,




“I thought it would be fun.”

“Seriously?”




I was absolutely stunned.

That made me nervous at first, but then I started to feel it was ridiculous.

I then let out a sigh for the umpteenth time because of it.




“If all you do is sigh, happiness will run away, you know?”




And whose fault was it?


I was looking at Akatsuki with resentment as he spoke so carelessly when suddenly he clapped his hands. Then he looked at me with an expression as if to say, “I've got a good idea.”


I had a bad feeling about it and tried to walk away—




“I-I'm going to leave now. My siblings are waiting for me at the castle, so—”


“Well, well, don't say that.”




—But I was stopped by placing his hand on my shoulder. The fact that they were held tightly makes it impossible to escape.


Akatsuki then smiled at me as my cheeks twitch.




“You were looking for a teacher to teach you how to fight, right? It's said that a meeting by the sleeve is a match made in heaven, so I will teach you.”




As soon as he said that, he snapped his fingers.


Immediately, the world was enveloped by magical power. I felt a strange sensation on my skin as if I had entered a different world.


Seeing my raised eyebrows, Akatsuki lets out an exhale of admiration.




“Hoo~ I was surprised that he noticed that. You seem to have pretty good talent.”

“What did you do…?”




I timidly ask, but then he simply replied,




“I cast [Different World((Baule de Tesoro)”

“Different, world?”

“The simple explanation is that it is another world created by Mana. It is more appropriate to call it a unique space. At any rate, it doesn't matter how much you rampage here!”



(Tired: I’m not really sure about this one. Raws: 【異相世界(バウレ・デ・テゾロ)】)




T-This guy! He just used some kind of unbelievable magic! Creating a new world? That was a God, wasn’t it? Oh yeah, he was an apostle of God, Wasn’t he!?




“So now you're going to have a mock battle with me. My motto is ‘Better get used to it than learn it.’ So I'll teach you the rudiments of combat in actual combat.”




Akatsuki moved away from me and started pounding his fists and palms. Signaling that he was already ready for battle.


Was there no way to stop him? I never thought he would be ready for battle before I even knew what a mock battle was. The hidden boss turned on and off the battle switch as fast as light.




“I guess I’m going to die.”




My dear beloved sister, Caron. Your Onii-chan will become a star here today.









Needless to say, I was beaten to a pulp in the overnight combat training that followed.


Someday, I will definitely make him cry.



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Sponsored Chapter 9/3$


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






13 comments:

  1. deus ex machina ig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reality marble that’s fate power but looks more stable and stronger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kind of like a reality marble lol

    Sounds like it's spanish (the name of the god skill he used), hopefully im wrong

    ReplyDelete
  4. if he becomes this guy's b*tch then this will go downhill so fast.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next he will change his outfit to a black coat with the motif of red clouds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And he will talk about how "this world shall know pain".

      Delete
  6. Dude was trained by the strongest entity in the entire world beside gods. Now let's see how strong will he become.

    ReplyDelete
  7. First thing, loved the teacher, crazy a.f.
    Second, as for the magic(?) he used, the kanji is definitly other world, as for the katakana, the only thing the first word returned on google is an african ethinic group (the Baoulé), as for the "de tesoro" part it really sounds like spanish and portugues for "of treasure", and the two combined make no freaking sense, so, maybe is something in japanese?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baúl is chest in Spanish, so all together would be "Baúl del Tesoro" or "Treasure Chest"

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the chapter.

    It may be "Baúl del Tesoro", which translates from Spanish to english as "Treasure chest"

    ReplyDelete