Tuesday 29 November 2022

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 64

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 2 — Chapter 4 — Part 2 Slave




— — —



The entrance was no different from that of an ordinary store. There was a reception desk, and at the back of the desk, there is a reception area separated by a partition.


Standing at the reception desk was a man of average appearance. When he recognized me as a visitor, he greeted me with a friendly smile.




“Welcome to Hoaka Slave Shop. What brings you here today?”

“I'm here to buy slaves.”

“So that’s it. Thank you very much for choosing our store. Please take a seat on the sofa over there so that I can ask you the details of the slave you wish to purchase.”




He responded generously, but his eyes were that of a man who was pricing me out of the market. “I wondered if this guy could buy a slave properly, and at what level he could buy?” I think he was observing these areas.


This watchful gaze was unique to the merchant. Perhaps he was the owner of the slave store.





“First of all, let me introduce myself. My name is Gumin Fuhrer Hoaka. I am the owner of this store. It is a pleasure to meet you.”




As I had expected, he was the owner of the store.


Then hearing so, I nodded and introduced myself.




“I'm Six, an adventurer. I usually work in Foranada.”

“Oh, Foranada, is it? I'm glad to see you've come all the way to the far-flung Schaag territory. Is there a product you're looking for?”




The owner narrowed his eyes and asked. The smile wasn’t broken, but the atmosphere was filled with a swoon.


I could also detect the presence of some reasonably strong men from the door and entrance at the back of the store. They must be guards hired by this store. They seem to have made preparations for an attack because of my suspicious behavior.




“Ahh, that's right. I heard that the daughter of a former nobleman who was captured during the civil war is here. I want to buy her.”




Since this was the expected response, I was not particularly concerned. Rather, I openly and honestly stated that I had nothing to be guilty of.


In response, the owner stares at me intently. He was trying to find out if I was lying.


And I stared back at him.


Silence followed for a while, and our gazes crossed. But, The owner was the first to break it.




“I understand. sir. Let me show you the product you want. But she is still insubordinate and useless as a slave, is it all right?”

“I don't mind.”




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




I mean, It would be more troublesome if she was broken as a slave. I came here to protect her, not to buy her into slavery.


The shopkeeper, perhaps understanding that I had no intention to change my mind, stood up with a wry smile. He said he would lead me to her, so I followed him.


The door at the back of the store led to a prison where the slaves were kept in isolation. It was a prison, but there were only iron bars, and the inside was no different from an ordinary room, but I felt a sense of oppression.


We went to the innermost part of the store, where she was being held in a special cell.


There was a heavy iron door, and I was told that the girl I was looking for was inside.


While unlocking the door, the owner gave me a few warnings.




“In case you are wondering, we have bound her hands and feet with chains, but I ask that you stay as far away from her as possible. This product is very rebellious and will bite anyone.”




As he finishes speaking, the door finally opens.




“She must be the product you're looking for.”




The owner points to a room where a girl was crouching. She was a brown-haired, brown-eyed wolf beastman the same age as me. The bruises all over her body and the dirt that had stuck to her ruined her normally pretty appearance.


The girl's eyes were not dead, though they were so painful that one wanted to look away. Rather, she turned her sharp eyes toward us, as if to say, “I'm still going to fight back!”


I could tell that because she was so defiant, she had been beaten to a pulp.


I involuntarily let out a sigh at the appearance of what I knew with my knowledge about the game.




“The name of this product is Nina Goschilane Herneus. She's the daughter of a former Viscount, and she's eight years old. Her magic aptitude is earth, but being a beastman, her amount of magic is not that high. She looks quite damaged, but her ‘First time’ is safe and sound, I can assure you of that.”

“No doubt about it. I'll buy her.”



I ignored what the shopkeeper said in his last sentence and told him I was going to buy it.


Then, Nina, the girl who had been listening to our conversation, suddenly became very noisy. She was rampaging without regard to the fact that she was tied up, and the sound of chains clanking and scraping echoed through the room. She was also growling frantically, though I couldn't hear her words because of the gag.


It seems that she really doesn't want to be bought. However, I had no choice but to ignore her plea. If I don't intervene here, she would die.


The owner of the store seemed to be used to this, and without batting an eyelash at Nina's fussiness, he began to compile the paperwork for the procedure.


Soon all the documents were ready, and I handed over the money I had prepared to the owner. Then, I signed my own signature on the documents.


After that, the owner smiled and said,




“All right. From this moment on, that slave is now Six-sama’s property. Thank you very much for buying in our store.”

“No problem, I also had a good shopping experience.”

“Then, thank you very much.”

“Well then, I’ll take her now. Ah, can I borrow your chain?”




As you can imagine, it was a pain to carry Nina around without restraints, as she was rampaging around. At the very least, we wanted to move her while she was tied up to a place where she could calm down.


The shopkeeper seemed to have understood my thoughts and nodded his head in an exultant tone of voice.




“I'll give you the chain. It is not every day that a slave needs to be restrained this tightly. You can think of it as a service.”



There didn't seem to be anything he was including. He really meant it as a service.


If that was the case, there was no need to hesitate.




“I understand. Then, I'll take it gratefully.”

“Yes, again, thank you very much.”




I held Nina, who was bound by chains, by her side and squeezed her around the neck. There was know no way an eight-year-old girl could possibly match my arm, which was enhanced by [Body Strengthening], so she passed out without a hitch.


Seeing so, I quickly left the store.


I wanted to quickly throw Nina into the bathtub. She hadn't washed her body for a long time, and her smell was quite strong.


I met up with my subordinate along the same road as we had gone, shared some light information, and then returned to Foranada.


But we were not going back to the castle. There was still a huge amount of work to be done regarding Nina.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



It would be much appreciated if you support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the chapter~

    New waifu, get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New waifu acquired... literally.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the count return to his villa and his beloved wife? For all the build up, he didn't do anything weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are having problems with a 8 years old little girl that is not even a warrior lol

    ReplyDelete