Wednesday 30 November 2022

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 65

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 2 — Chapter 4 — Part 3 Slave



Tired: Thank you very much Knifewolf for the donation!



— — —


Nina Goshirane Haneus was mentioned in the game by name, but she never made an appearance. After all, Nina was already dead when the game started.


With her family being defeated in the civil war, she was sold into slavery, driven to the brink of death for her insubordination, and eventually bought and toyed with by a wealthy nobleman. Such was her fate.


Why was Nina's name mentioned? The reason was that she was one of the heroine's sisters. Moreover, she was widely featured because she was the cover heroine's twin sister. There was a development in which the aristocrat who defiled and killed her gleefully describes the moment from her enslavement to the moment of her death, and it was said among players to be one of the most disgusting in the game.


Then, upon learning the details of her sister's death, the heroine's desire for revenge reaches a point where there was no turning back, and she goes around with her lover, the hero, to purge the nobles in the Holy King's land. Such a gruesome ending was prepared.


Being the cover heroine, I first cleared the [Blood Purge] end, but at the time I was very confused. I thought I was playing a royal fantasy romance RPG, but before I knew it, the game had changed course to a dark fantasy. It was so unexpected to have a bloody ending with a cover heroine, let alone with any other heroine.


Of course, you could reach a peaceful ending depending on your choices, but I couldn't help it if they say that [Blood Purge] was a true treatment of a certain heroine.


Well, it doesn't matter about a certain heroine. I heard that she was hiding in a country town somewhere, so I won't get involved with her until the academy starts. No, I don't want to get involved with her even after the academy starts.


Now then, the main question was, “Why did I save Nina?”


There were roughly three reasons.


One is that I wanted to save lives if I could. Through the experience of the civil war, I learned that abandoning others easily may result in unexpected retribution. It was hard to call it pure good intentions, but it was in the mentality of “Better to be a hypocrite than be good while doing nothing.”


The second was to nip the [blood purge] end in the bud. I wasn’t interested in what happens to the Holy Kingdom, and that has not changed. However, I do not actively want to destroy it. The current position was the best for Caron’s peace and my people, and I wanted to avoid that horrific ending. In the worst-case scenario, there was a chance that we would be targeted as well.


Lastly. This reason was the most important, and it was an experiment to see if we could reverse the fate of death. My goal was to get Caron out of her predicament. If I could observe Nina’s process, who was also destined to die, I would be able to formulate a plan for Caron in the future.


It may not sound like an experiment, but in the end, it would save her life as well, so I hope you will forgive me.


That was why, for these three reasons, I took Nina in.


In the game, she was supposed to die around the time we entered the Academy, so I plan to proceed with the same plan as with Caron until then.





~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~






Using [Gate] we returned to the Foranada capital, but my destination was not the castle. I entered a house at the easternmost tip of the capital.


The interior of the two-bedroom house was a bleak scene. Although the bare minimum of furniture had already been brought in, it didn't look like someone lived there.


This was not surprising. No one had lived in the house before. This house had been prepared for Nina when I took her in.


I placed Nina on the sofa in the living room and boiled water in the bathroom. As a former Japanese, I was particular about this area, so it was equipped with state-of-the-art facilities. With a little bit of magic power, the hot water would start pouring from the faucet and the bathtub should be full in less than 30 minutes.


I returned to the living room, and after confirming that Nina had not yet regained consciousness, I used the [Gate] again. This time, I'm heading to the castle.


I went out to the office, removed my [disguise], and asked my subordinate who was there where Caron was. It seems that she was resting in her room now that her magic class was over.


I felt guilty to interrupt her break, but I guess it couldn't be helped.


I didn't want to walk around the castle and run into Curtis, so I went directly to her room by [Gate]. I left some pause between deploying the gate and going through it because she might be in the middle of changing her clothes.




“Onii-sama!”




Caron suddenly hugged me as I entered her room.


I already expected it, so so I gently accepted her and patted her head. Because of it, she hugged me even tighter.




“...Hmm?”

“...? Is there something wrong?”

“...No, it's nothing. More importantly, what happened in magic class?”

“...Onii-sama knows everything, isn’t it?”




When I asked her about it, she buried her face in my chest and began to talk.


As expected, Curtis seemed to have made a series of statements that would provoke the patience of my younger siblings. Because of this, Caron said that she had a hard time manipulating the magic to hold back.


So now she was venting her stress like this. I’m not in a position to speak for others, but to be able to relieve stress by hugging their brother was an admirable bravado.


If Caron was like this, Orca might as well show his face as soon as possible. He was a bit of a Brocon too, after all.


Thanks to the continuous hugging and patting of her head, Caron calmed down after a while.




“W-Well then, what kind of business did Onii-sama come here for? I assume that it is an urgent matter since you even used the [Gate.]?”




As she asked so, Caron pulled away from me while blushing from embarrassment. My sister is way too cute.


….Wait, that wasn't the point. If I don't get back soon, I won't be able to treat her before she wakes up.




“There's someone I need you to treat. She's pretty sick.”

“I understand, let's head there right away!”




Caron responded immediately upon hearing that there was a patient. His words were filled with the determination that he would never abandon the injured. She has truly grown up to be a kind girl.


I opened the gate three times while smiling at the sight of her. Naturally, the destination was Nina's place.


I returned to the house with Caron. Nina was asleep on the sofa, and there was no sign that she has woken up since then.


When Caron recognizes Nina, she immediately rushes over to her. She frowned for a moment at the sight of her, but then she administered the treatment without a hitch.




“...It's over…”




In less than 30 seconds from the start of treatment, Nina was completely healed. This speed was eye-opening to me. Her healing ability seemed to have improved far beyond my expectations.


However, at the same time, I was also convinced. She has done a lot of requests for help from the church. If Caron was a hard worker, it is not surprising that she was improving her skills with each passing request.




“She was in pretty bad shape. Six ribs, all finger ends, carpals, and femurs were broken, and a significant number of internal organs and blood vessels were also damaged. The ends of the limbs in particular were shattered at a serious level. If it weren't for my* Light Magic, I probably would never have been able to move my fingers again.”

“I see…”



[TL: Starting from this part, Caron’s saying the more polite and humble way of “Watashi” which is “Watakushi.”]



I swallowed a lot of words and nodded my head.


That slaver, had he been that harsh and abusive? I knew that the injuries were quite severe, but I was shocked to hear the results of the medical examination from Caron.


I then took a deep breath and eased the feelings that were building up in my chest.


That was when it happened. Nina groaned and leaned forward. She seemed to be recovering from fainting, perhaps thanks to the fact that her injuries had healed.




“Caron, I'm sorry to bother you so soon after you arrived, but please go back to the castle. I'll take care of her and then go home.”

“If you want, I can also…”




Caron offered to help, but I shook my head.




“I don't think you should do that. I appreciate the sentiment, but there are circumstances.”




Given her circumstances, it was highly likely that she holds a grudge against the aristocrats. In fact, her sister (the heroine) was burning with a vengeance. It would be a bad idea to let Caron, who looks like an aristocrat, encounter Nina. It would be meaningless to bring her all the way to this house.


I could change her appearance, but in Caron’s, her tone was too ostentatious. I felt like she would probably be easily recognized.



“...Is that so? I understand. Since Onii-sama says so, there must be a suitable reason. Then, I will return quietly.”

“Sorry.”




She was a little hesitant, but she agreed.


I felt sorry for her, but patted her on the head and apologized, asking her to forgive me.




“No, I'm fine. As I said earlier, I understand that Onii-sama has something on his mind. That’s why I will respect Onii-sama's decision.”




Caron smiled at me. It was a dazzling smile that contained no hint of embarrassment.


Then she went through the gate that had been left open and returned to the castle.


I watched her go through the gate and then I closed it.




“....Hmm…? Mhn–!? UUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!”




Then, just in time, Nina seemed to have woken up.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



It would be much appreciated if you support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






4 comments:

  1. His words were filled with the determination that he would never abandon the injured. > Her words were filled with the determination that she would never abandon the injured.

    I probably would never have been able to move my fingers again.” > she probably would never have been able to move her fingers again.”

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost on the part where this girl is the heroine's sister? How is the commoner heroine her sister and as far as I know she is not even a bestman.

    Caron smelled another woman's odor

    ReplyDelete