Saturday 17 December 2022

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 67

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 2 — Chapter 5 — Swade and Chromis Part 1


Tired: I’m changing Sawade to Swade. Also, I’m very sorry for the lack of updates (Again) cause I’m really busy with real life. Please do support me on Ko-fi thank you!


— — —



After watching Nina finish her meal, I went back to the castle after filling her up with additional food. Although this was the planned course of action, I knew that her mind would not be at ease if I were here. She had a hard time up to this point, and I wanted her to rest for at least three days.




“Now then, I should head to Orca.”




As soon as I got home. Unlike Nina, I moved on to my next action.


Caron had been under a lot of stress. Since they were in the same situation, Orca might be too, that was why I decided to check on him.


I left my room and to Orca’s private room. We are not far from each other, so I arrived there in less than a minute.


But an unexpected turn of events awaited me. There was no one in front of the room. If Orca was inside the room, there should have been a servant waiting at the door. That meant he was somewhere else.


I knocked just to be sure but still got no response.


Feeling a bit down, I scratched the back of my head.




“Well, I’m not in a hurry anyway but I should go look for him.”




Giving up was not an option. I’m going to do whatever it takes to meet Orca. I've already flipped that switch on, so I don't want to change it now.


Thinking so, I cast my detection spell throughout the castle. Then soon enough, I found Orca’s location.


Orca now seems to be in the dining room. He wasn’t alone. He was flanked by Caron, Shion, three servants, and one other person.




“Curtis, huh?”




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Four colors of Mana. It was an unfamiliar reaction, but there was no doubt that these distinctive colors were him.


Curtis' presence in the dining room was fine. Even he uses that place to eat. However, the fact that Caron and the others were also there made me have a bad feeling about the situation. They were strangely close.


Seeing so, I immediately ran. While being careful not to step on the corridor, I also used [Body Strengthening] to run through.


Then my hunch was right. What was happening in the cafeteria was hardly a peaceful situation.




“Let go of her!”




Caron's voice rang out. It was a voice that was filled with intense anger that was not uncharacteristic of her.


And Curtis was the target of her anger. He was holding Shion's arm and was trying to pull her toward him. The person in question, Shion, has a distorted expression on his face, and her complexion was pale. It looked like he was trying to forcefully take her away.


Hence, Caron was venting her anger. No, she wasn’t the only one. Orca, too, was snarling with her ears and tail stretched out.


That was how much they both adored Shion. Caron, in particular, has been taken care of by her since she was a child, and she even shyly said, “I think of her like an older sister.” So there was no way she would allow this kind of situation, even if Sion wanted it to be.


Curtis, on the other hand, laughed and smiled. He was being treated as a target of hostility, but he was brushing it off from both of them as if it was not a big problem.


The smile on his cheeks was a kind of eeriness. I wonder if he was hiding some secret plan?


Thinking so, he then said something aloofly.




“Caron-san seems to be mistaken.”

“Mistaken…?”




Caron raised her eyebrows. The expression on her face told me that if he said anything stupid, she would blow him away. This was the kind of thing that makes me admire her for having played the role of a Villainess in the game. Well, I'm not in a position to be impressed though…




“Yes, you are mistaken. You seem to think that I am forcibly taking Zion away from you, but the facts are different. Based on our agreement, we're trying to act together.”

“Do you really think that I would believe such nonsense?”




The air in the area became heavy at the same time as Caron said so in a low and intimidating voice. A physical pressure, not an atmospheric one, had been created in the dining hall.


She put magic power on her voice. It wasn’t quite Mind Magic or [Intimidation], but depending on the amount of Mana kneaded into it, it could have a reasonable effect. This time, she seemed to have kneaded a considerable amount of it, and the Mana was semi-substantial. The tables and furnishings in the dining room were creaking, and even the less tolerant servants had fallen to their knees.


However, the situation didn’t stop there.




“If you do anything more to Shion-nee, I'll blow you away!”




Even Orca released his Mana.


The Mana from the two of them swelled and shattered the furniture inside the room. As pieces of wood and pottery scatter, the screams of the servants who have reached their limit also resound.




“Gu–!”




As expected, even Curtis could not withstand two people with more magical power than an ordinary person. He let out a cry of anguish and dropped to one knee. At the same time, I didn’t miss his that was grabbing Shion loosened a little.


I leaped to the center of the situation in one swift step, quickly retrieved Shion, and stood next to Caron and Orca. Then, while lowering Sion to the floor, I gently patted them both on the shoulder.




“I know both of you are mad, But you're going a little overboard”

“O-Onii-sama…!”

“Z-Zechs-nii…!”




The heavy atmosphere that had been there before instantly dissipated, and my younger siblings looked like children who had just been caught doing a prank.


The scale of the damage was a bit excessive to be described as a prank, but there was a reason for it, so I'll keep my complaints brief.




“I understand that you are angry with me for Shion's sake. But you should be more aware of your surroundings.”




When I pointed to the wreckage-ridden dining hall with a glance, both of them slumped their shoulders.




“My apologies…”

“I’m sorry…”

“That’s right, it's good to apologize right away. You should also apologize to the servants who are cleaning up this mess.”

“”Yes…””




Hearing the unanimous response, I nodded in agreement.


This was enough to deal with the two of them. There are two that remain.


The one I'm holding, Shion, was still stunned, so I could put that off until later.


The problem was Curtis. He seemed to have finally caught his breath and stood up slowly, looking sharply in my direction.




-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Kindly support me on Ko-fi! Thank you!!!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations

Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






2 comments:

  1. Shion, has a distorted expression on his face > Shion, has a distorted expression on her face
    Orca, too, was snarling with her ears and tail stretched out. > Orca, too, was snarling with his ears and tail stretched out.
    Zion > Shion
    I didn’t miss his that was grabbing Shion loosened a little. > I didn’t miss his hand that was grabbing Shion loosened a little.

    Get rekt boi lol

    ReplyDelete