Thursday 22 December 2022

I Was Reincarnated As The Older Brother Of A Villainess Destined to Die, So I Want To Change The Future By Raising My Younger Sister With My Own Hands ~I Am The Strongest In The World, But My Little Sister Must Be The Cutest In The World~ || Chapter 69

Please support the translation by reading the translation and commenting on otakutl official site.

Thank you.
Everyone from Otaku Translation

Previous

TOC

Next



Volume 2 — Chapter 5 — Swade and Chromis Part 3




— — —




At the plaza in the southwestern part of the castle town, I was sitting by the fountain. Since this was where the city's main street meets, I could see a lot of people come and go.


So why am I gazing at such a crowd in a daze? That was because I’m waiting for my date.


Yesterday, I arranged a date with Shion. I decided to go through with it in earnest and planned to meet up with her outside. By the way, Caron was the one who made the plan.


Incidentally, we were supposed to change our appearance using [Disguise]. I changed my hair and eye color to brown and my physique to that of an adult. I've heard that Shion only adjusts her facial features.


Well…I also heard that my beloved sister was helping Shion get ready for this date with all her energy, so I wonder what was going to happen.


Then after waiting dazed for a few minutes, I notice a stir spread through the plaza. I could hear people saying things like, “Wow, she's so beautiful…!” “She’s like a Goddess!” and “Beautiful…” so I guessed that Shion had arrived. Caron’s preparation seemed to have gone well.


(TL: I loved it how Caron isn’t like your typical Brocon where she only wants her brother for herself.)


With great anticipation, I waited for her to walk through the crowd. Then, finally, Shion appeared in front of me.




“Hoo~”




I couldn't help but let out a voice.


The people were right. Shion, who was fashionably dressed, was certainly beautiful.


Her hair, which was usually pulled into a chignon hairstyle, had been changed to a ponytail tied in a single braid. Although she just changed the way her hair was tied, she looked a little more glamorous.


The next thing to pay attention to would be her attire. She wore an ivory dress combined with pale pastel green pants and a white shirt dress. Overall, the dress has a gentle taste, reminiscent of a Goddess standing by a spring.


Although she had changed her face to a more plain one by [Disguise], she was overpowering it with her full-length fashionable outfit. It was no wonder that she attracted so much attention from those around her.


Shion, who had been walking around uncomfortably, came running up to me as soon as she saw me. I walked up to her as well.




“I-I apologize for keeping you waiting. It took me longer than I thought it would…”

“Don’t worry about it. Seeing such a beautiful woman like Shion, it was worth the wait.”




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Please read this at (https://darbloodage.blogspot.com/) Thank you!


Please support me on Ko-fi!


https://ko-fi.com/tiredtranslations


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Seeing Shion apologizing first, I said some typical lines making her looked a bit flustered.


Normally, I would never say such sweet words, but since I call it a date, I wouldn’t compromise. When I compliment someone, I should do it to the fullest.


I thought it might have been a little deliberate, but there seemed to be no need to worry about that. Shion’s face turned bright red as she shyly clutched the hem of her dress.


Eeh? W-What’s this cute little creature?


Where did her usual cool facade disappear to? The current Shion had transformed into a heroine with all the cuteness she could muster. It was so shocking that it almost made me change my mind from a Sis-Con to a Maid Lover(メイドスキーへ). This is bad, This is bad.




“Now then, shall we go?”

“Yes.”




I called out to her after regaining my composure, and Shion nodded her head with a smile on her face.


After that, we walked around the city together.








The first place we headed was the nearest shopping district. It was located along the main street of the castle town, so it was large and had a wide variety of goods. Even those of us who live in the area could have more than enough fun here.


There are more people here than at the fountain plaza. Walking through this area requires a lot of physical strength. We were well-trained, so it wasn’t a problem, but today Shion was dressed up. Although she was not wearing heels, I thought it would be better if she didn’t stumble into troublesome things. That’s why—





“Z-Zechs-sama…!”





I held Shion’s shoulders and walk as if I were a bulwark. She only used [Disguised] on her appearance, so she wasn’t tall enough and looks a little awkward—like I'm holding her arm—but there was no need to worry if it was just to protect her from the crowd. Steam was rising from her head, but it was the small things before the big things.


We strolled through the shopping district in a state that would have made us look like a silly couple from the outside. After a certain amount of time, Shion seems to have gotten used to it and can afford to enjoy it normally.





“Ah…”





As we were passing through a row of stalls, Shion suddenly let out a voice. Her voice sounded as if she had discovered something unexpected.


It was a cliche development, but I had an inkling of what it was. She may have found an intriguing accessory or something among the stall's merchandise.


I cast my [Prediction] spell to find out where her “favourability” would lead her. It seems I was right.




“Let's stop by that stall.”

“Eh? yes…”




I immediately set my sights on a stall that I had almost passed by with Shion. There were rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, etc. Not only were they of good quality, but there were also a wide variety of items.





“Welcome! Do you want to buy a present for your girlfriend?”

“G-G-G-G-G-G-Gir–”

“That’s right.”




The salesman, a middle-aged man, smirks and chuckles as he speaks to me.


While Shion becomes a broken record, I reply lightly.


Will I find the item I'm looking for before she recovers?


I move my gaze along the magic I've cast. As expected, how about the accessories that Shion likes?





“—I see.”




I was impressed. It was no wonder that Shion's attention was captured at first sight.


It was a brooch. It was designed to resemble a bird's wing, then the base of it was loaded with a jade-colored, semi-circular jewel.


And it was not only the design that was interesting. The brooch seemed to be a pair, with the semi-circular gemstones combining to form a perfect circle.


Perhaps, the brooch was made in accordance with the principle of Marital Vows?


Admiring the creator's good sense, I pointed at the brooch.





“Old man, sell me this set of brooches.”

“Oh, you've got a good eye. But, are you sure about your budget? These are made of real jade, so they are more expensive than the other items.”

“Even if it's expensive, it won't cost more than 100,000, will it?”

“Well, It's not that expensive.”

“Then it’s no problem.”

“Hee~ you're quite the little guy, aren't you, Onii-chan?”





While exchanging such conversations, I gave the money for the product.


After receiving the brooch, Shion finally recovered.




“Did you buy that, Zechs-sama?”





Shion asked a little louder, perhaps because I had purchased something she had wanted.


I smiled at her and put the brooch I had just bought on her chest. The jade green that was bathed in sunlight shone a brilliant green.






“It's a gift. We're both matching, and it's a keepsake of this day.”

“Ehh…!? N-No, I cannot accept it. A gift from you is too much for me…”

“Don't worry. I would be more than happy to accept my gift since we have a date today.”

“But…”




Her voice toned down a bit. She seemed to be unable to refuse because it was the item she was interested in.


If so, I guess this was the end of the conversation. I decided to forcefully change the subject.





“All right, let’s go to the next store!”

“Z-Zechs-sama!?”




I took Shion's arm and walked forward. She, too, began to walk next to me, somewhat flustered.


Even after that, Shion still firmly refused to accept her gift, but when I kept quietly ignoring her, in the end, she stopped saying anything. It was my victory!


And so, I and Shion enjoyed our date to the fullest until the sun went down.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Kindly support me on Ko-fi! Thank you!!!


Or join my membership to read Advance Chapters!


Please do not delete this
How to find a list of chapters
Please find the chapter label next to your favorite translator's name, and click the label.






6 comments:

  1. Hey, TL, is your comment about BL?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ou yeah, heroine path has been unlocked

    ReplyDelete
  3. First: Our boi has a way with his words.
    Second: Yeah, the good old tatic of feinging deafness, man's most basic skill.
    Third: If anyone has a small brain imagination, like me, this is what Shion looks like, she is the blue haired one:
    https://cdn-static.kakuyomu.jp/image/NyhzJvI0

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's not forget that in this life he is still 8 years old and Shion is supposed to be the older person but acts like the younger

    ReplyDelete